Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• MarineBuc

Participant

:-[So, we got that going for us. It is truly stunning how little regard there is for this team and this franchise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's understandable all things considered, but I hope to high heaven we are bumping this thread Sunday night for good reasons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just don’t see any way we win this game, unfortunately. I really, really hope I’m wrong though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

:-[So, we got that going for us. It is truly stunning how little regard there is for this team and this franchise.

Last season earned the Bucs the #1 overall pic in the draft via the worst record in the league, they have been swept by the Panthers the past 2 seasons (since 2012), the Bucs only win this season is against the 0-3 Saints, and they played lackluster football last week only scoring 9 points giving Houston their first win of the season.  On the other hand, the Panthers have won the first ever back to back NFC South Division Championships, started the season 3-0 even though they haven't played great themselves, and have a QB that is playing lights out and carrying the offense.  I personally expect a tough, hard nosed football game.  Division matchups are generally very competitive with either team having a good shot to win the game in the 4th quarter.  NFC South fans know these games are seldom a cakewalk but unless those "pick'em" guys really follow the South, they go with the easy answer.  Just look how often the Saints are picked to win....they've been bad for years but because SP/Brees was good a few years ago, it easy for "pick'em" guys because they go off recent reputation instead of the quality of the team on the field.  No offense but you have to win a few before the "pick'em' crowd starts picking you. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder how many suicide pools the Bucs killed by beating the Saints. Carolina is banged up and playing on the road, granted its a road game in Tampa (where the Bucs have lost 10 straight), but that streak's gotta end sometime.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder how many suicide pools the Bucs killed by beating the Saints. Carolina is banged up and playing on the road, granted its a road game in Tampa (where the Bucs have lost 10 straight), but that streak's gotta end sometime.

I don't even remember what it is like to walk out of RJS on winning note...

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.