Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• kenntak

Participant

Well, I am not the only one that hates the Bucs’ uniforms. In this international survey, the Bucs were ranked last! It seems that when it comes to uniforms, simplicity and tradition matter.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dead last and it’s not even close. Confused by some of the rankings, but I’d imagine the bulk of the uniforms are just ‘ok’ so there’s going to be a wide variance of subjectivity.

• BucsSuck

Participant

Get rid of huge flag on helmet leaving skull and crossed swords but manage the size of it don’t make it too big. For god sake go back to the old numbers, that don’t for numbers and names would be better than current font. Shoulder areas currently suck!!!! Make Jersey more one color get rid of pewter color on shoulder as well as that tiny orange stripe. My vote would be bring back creamsicle color scheme but logo on helmet skull w/swords but no oversized flag

• bucshot420

Participant

I’d actually like to see a white helmet (so we can do throwbacks again) with the logo looking more like what’s on the front of the pirate ship,  perhaps with a pewter face mask rather than the chrome.  Go back to the old jersey with the blood red and if they want to change the font, use the numbers that used to be on the practice jersey.  For the pants keep the pewter that they use now

• BucsSuck

Participant

buccaneers helmet design

Just put skull n crossed swords as helmet logo n ditch the flag. A fan had a mock-up of all pewter uni which looked good but stop putting too many colors especially shoulder area don’t need pewter and orange sliver looks stupid!!!!!

• BucsSuck

Participant

go Back to full blown creamsicle unis but use skull and swords as helmet logo

• BucsSuck

Participant

Bring these back!!!!!

buccaneers creamsicle uniforms

• Anonymous

Inactive

Give me anything that they’ll actually wear for every home game. Right now we wear our ‘home’ unis only 3-4 times a year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Absolutely NO to the creamsicle uniforms, they looked like a bunch of pansies. Get rid of the alarm clock numbers.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Well, I am not the only one that hates the Bucs’ uniforms. In this international survey, the Bucs were ranked last! It seems that when it comes to uniforms, simplicity and tradition matter.

The NFL’s Home Uniforms Ranked by Over 5,000 NFL Fans

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” title=”“The NFL’s Home Uniforms Ranked by Over 5,000 NFL Fans” — FanJuicer.com” src=”https://fanjuicer.com/2019/04/nfl-home-uniforms-ranked/embed#?secret=q3E57M9aGQ&#8221; width=”600″ height=”338″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” sandbox=”allow-scripts” data-secret=”q3E57M9aGQ”></iframe>

This was based on a bunch of homers voting. The Bucs are far from last when it comes to uniforms. The Saints uniforms are hideous and they are #1. Point made. They just need a few tweaks to make them perfect. Add some more orange and maybe lose the flag and redesign the numbers and they’ll be great.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This was based on a bunch of homers voting.

Clearly didn’t read the article. Saints fans were only 3.3% of the votes and were rebalanced down to 3.1% (1/32). Bucs fans were 1.3% of the vote but rebalanced up to 3.1%. My guess is our own fans were harder on our uniforms than even the normal fan, but doesn’t really matter. It’s a universally loathed uniform.

• SOXX

Participant

Go back to the smaller flag on helmet and try some lighter colored pants like a light grey.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.