Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• RudeGuy

Participant

The Rams vs Cardinals at 4:25. It would give them an advantage knowing the outcome of our game and the Bears game both being played at 1:00.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

We need to win and hope Washington loses to Philly and Dallas beats the Giants to have a best case scenario for the first round of the playoffs.

• TBChucky

Participant

Kinda makes sense. Honestly that game will draw much more interest than us playing the eliminated Falcons. For the second time in two weeks none the less. I’ll actually enjoy knowing whether we have that #5 seed locked up before that game. We could know we’re heading to DC in the Wildcard round by then. Otherwise, we’ll get to root against the Rams.

• TBChucky

Participant

If WFT is playing their 3rd string QB there’s a good chance that happens. Haskins is done. All depends on Smith’s health I guess.

We need to win and hope Washington loses to Philly and Dallas beats the Giants to have a best case scenario for the first round of the playoffs.

• Greattimes

Participant

I would rather have the Bucs face the team formerly known as the Redskins than the Cowboys in the first round of the playoffs.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

So is our game time moving? I have tickets so this is important to me.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by RHBucsFan.

• tampaspicer

Participant

They will announce it soon most likely.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I would rather have the Bucs face the team formerly known as the Redskins than the Cowboys in the first round of the playoffs.

With that defense, the Redskins will be a major problem for the Bucs. Chase Young will chew Donovan Smith up and spit him out.

• Mic

Participant

Give me the cowboys so we can dumpster them.

• Richie Cartman

Participant

The game is staying at 1.

• m_j

Participant

it stays at 1PM slot

• theknees

Participant

With that defense, the Redskins will be a major problem for the Bucs. Chase Young will chew Donovan Smith up and spit him out.

Exactly. Would much rather play the Cowboys.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Where did you see this? This is not what they have done in past seasons. I remember them moving our games in the past in order not to give a team an edge.

• ryan24

Participant

Games have been moved in the past although I don’t think it is a regular thing but only in cases in which it is a matter of qualifying for the playoffs and not a seeding determination.

• m_j

Participant

Where did you see this? This is not what they have done in past seasons. I remember them moving our games in the past in order not to give a team an edge.

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/2020/REG17/

• RudeGuy

Participant

This doesn’t mean it won’t be changed today or tomorrow. I thought you read a story about it or read a press release.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Games have been moved in the past although I don’t think it is a regular thing but only in cases in which it is a matter of qualifying for the playoffs and not a seeding determination.

The games are about the playoffs. If the Bucs win and the Bears lose then the Rams can rest players because they stay in the 6th spot due to tiebreaker rules. I’m not an expert in the tiebreaker rules so someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

• ryan24

Participant

The games are about the playoffs. If the Bucs win and the Bears lose then the Rams can rest players because they stay in the 6th spot due to tiebreaker rules. I’m not an expert in the tiebreaker rules so someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

<p>The games are about making the playoffs. Typically games just for seeding are not moved.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by ryan24.
        • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by ryan24.

• m_j

Participant

This doesn’t mean it won’t be changed today or tomorrow. I thought you read a story about it or read a press release.

I actually did, some of those insiders posted on Twitter which games are likely to get moved, our game was not mentioned

• BucNCane

Participant

Here’s the PR from the NFL.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

QUO

That’s pretty messed up. Two losing teams on Sunday Night Football??

If anything, the Cardinals/Rams should be the night game.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Cowboys look to be developing offensive cohesion. Playing well of late.

WFT offense is utterly useless, I would rather face the WFT myself.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Here’s the PR from the NFL.

It appears they moved the Bears game to 4:25 to have them playing at the same time as the Rams and Cards as these three teams are playing for the last two playoff WC spots. I guess being we were already a lock for the playoffs it was not necessary to move our game. It’s fair as none of the teams can rest players now. Thanks for the update.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.