Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

One of the biggest questions Bucs fans, and the organization for that matter, have had, is the health of guard Carl Nicks. The former Saints star talked to the local media on Tuesday and said despite still not being able to practice now, he feels he will be ready to go when camp opens in July.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9755

• Anonymous

Inactive

Expecting the worst (donesauce), but hoping for the best (Come-Back PoY).

• Anonymous

Inactive

One or two games, then done forever.That guy is doing nothing but stealing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fingers crossed that after YEARS of waiting for that stupid toe to heal, (I mean seriously, how freaking long has it been for a god damned toe?!?!) and that he is ready to roll.I have a feeling that the toe is a minor concern compared to the shape he is in, football wise.  That dude has got to be completely out of football shape.  He has been stealing from the Bucs.  Play or go away.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid:It has been reported by doctors that the Toe can never heal completely. 2 operations and Nicks still can't practice.I think in his heart he is doing all he can and hopes to play.But if he plays, Nicks is subject to re-injury.The comments of those who have actually seen the toe can be summed up as "gastly"

• Anonymous

Inactive

Believe it when I see it.  Have my doubts.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol.I'm waiting for an alien to pop out.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie’s job depends on it….Not really but I know all you sheep hate when I question the HC

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s done for.  He won’t ever be able to get his wind back if he can’t stay on his feet, or put any pressure on his feet without causing significant pain.  And peddling, or pool wading isn’t going to get him in football shape.  After this much time, he is still dealing with this crap.  Sucks to be him.  But he should just get over it and retire.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pull a Ronnie Lott and hack that toe off.

• Anonymous

Inactive

As another poster eluded to months ago….. We’ve been hearing this same old song from Nicks for yearS.

• Anonymous

Inactive

HE says HE should be good to go, ..but what does his TOE say?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smh… This was my favorite signing in ’12. Looks like it will be a disappointing finish before he’s gone. :(

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smh... This was my favorite signing in '12. Looks like it will be a disappointing finish before he's gone. :(

Seriously.. thought we got us a monster on our line.. almost time to throw in the towel.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.