Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• nitey

Participant

Link: https://www.nflplayers.com/Articles/Press-Releases/Russell-Wilson-tops-NFLPI-Top-50-Player-Sales-List/List:NFLPI Top 50 Player Sales Rankings (FY14):1. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos3. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers4. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins5. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers6. Tom Brady, New England Patriots7. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks8. Eli Manning, New York Giants9. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts10. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints11. J.J. Watt, Houston Texans12. Richard Sherman, Seattle Seahawks13. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings14. Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers15. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys16. Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers17. Troy Polamalu, Pittsburgh Steelers18. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots19. Arian Foster, Houston Texans20. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions21. Victor Cruz, New York Giants22. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys23. Wes Welker, Denver Broncos24. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins25. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles26. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers27. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers28. Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens29. DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys30. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys31. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears32. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers33. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders34. Austin Miles, Dallas Cowboys35. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens36. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears37. Trent Richardson, Indianapolis Colts38. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans39. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals40. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs41. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints2. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers43. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers44. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons45. Von Miller, Denver Broncos46. Eric Decker, Denver Broncos47. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers48. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons49. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears50. Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers

• Anonymous

Inactive

That will change this season.and that does NOT mean JFF is a Buc.Although its a sad fan commentary that the adolescent is going to sell more jerseys than these 50 guys.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did they even stock jerseys last year?  I was under the impression that they had a bit of a false start on these new things…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, considering the fact that no new jerseys were sold until around April 1st, that people didn’t want to buy old jerseys since new ones were coming,and that the unveiling was botched… I am not surprised! The real test will be year end, after ppl see the jerseys on the field, and we actually resemble a professional football team again....

• Anonymous

Inactive

That being said, I will also guess that McCoy and David are lingering somewhere outside the top 50.Besides the cowboys, this is also reflective of all the bandwagon playoff fans

• Anonymous

Inactive

Going to remain that way the the jersey change. Hellen Kellen v2 mustve been the designer.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully this comes as no surprise to Buc fans…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s cause our jersey is so ugly.  :-*

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it’s crazy that a player from Seattle is number one. Just shows how insane the rise of that franchise has been.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m surprised 10lbbass’s Glennon jersey collection didn’t bump him up the list

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it's crazy that a player from Seattle is number one. Just shows how insane the rise of that franchise has been.

Winning attracts bandwagon fans. Just wait till it happes to us again  :-[

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm surprised 10lbbass's Glennon jersey collection didn't bump him up the list

lmao

• Anonymous

Inactive

This list should go a long way toward understanding why the Glazers want a franchise QB

• Anonymous

Inactive

who was the last Bucs on that list?

• Anonymous

Inactive

6.5 white guys in the top 10. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

This list should go a long way toward understanding why the Glazers want a franchise QB

I'm not 100 percent on this, but I believe that ends up being "shared revenue."But yea, manziel would definitely keep the glazers from having to deal with buying up blackout tickets.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lots of money in Seattle…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“manziel would definitely keep the glazers from having to deal with buying up blackout tickets.”The Tebow Theory v2.0

• Anonymous

Inactive

6.5 white guys in the top 10.

Donald Sterling would be proud of that. 6.5 out of 10 that he doesn't have to buy food for.

• Anonymous

Inactive

"manziel would definitely keep the glazers from having to deal with buying up blackout tickets."The Tebow Theory v2.0

I’ll take a playoff appearance

• Anonymous

Inactive

When your QB is Mike Glennon and the coach was that gap toothed idiot, of course you’re not going to sell any jersey’s. I bet McCoy and David break into it next year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hmmm…another list Kuechly makes that David didn’t.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it's crazy that a player from Seattle is number one. Just shows how insane the rise of that franchise has been.

Winning attracts bandwagon fans. Just wait till it happes to us again  :-[

Been waiting for a long long time.  Glazer boys have done a number on this franchise.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.