No News out of OBP

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SO CAL BUC FAN
    Participant

is disappointing…. Where are we at with invites of Free Agents? We need a TOP OG or a TOP OT. One or the other and bringing in scrubs and part-timers isn’t going to help WINSTON!…..So, if they are not going to fix the OLINE they better have a QB that can run. So, does that mean Mariota is the pick? If we don't get some quality on the OLine we could have Carl Lewis back there and it won't matter.If they even sniff Cousins and Gilkey again that would be stupid.Thanks for the rant! "Off the Ledge now".

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

install
    Participant

Parnell and Parker would be good for depth ..Interesting to see what happens with Jabaal sheard , Adrian Peterson , Rolando McLain  all are possibilities here I think ..We need O line help for sure .

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Needed another thread like this. Thanks.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a great year to draft Olineman and rebuild it with young and good talent that can last for years. Fixing the Oline thru FA would be a quick fix that doesn’t last. Of course id be happy I that got some oline help during FA but the draft is where it’s at this year so dot jump off the ledge until we see what happens in rounds 2-4.Also, you never hear much about the bucs and FA rumors. You hear about it after it happens .

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Lovie is too busy to meet with first round qb’s, and worry about such troublesome things as free agency.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

if your coach is the one making FA deals you have a problem.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a great year to draft Olineman and rebuild it with young and good talent that can last for years. Fixing the Oline thru FA would be a quick fix that doesn't last. Of course id be happy I that got some oline help during FA but the draft is where it's at this year so dot jump off the ledge until we see what happens in rounds 2-4.Also, you never hear much about the bucs and FA rumors. You hear about it after it happens .

Pepsi I am in the same camp on the OLine in this draft there is great young talent! However, with that point. If you do zero on the OL in Free Agency. Then you've got to do that in the DRAFT. Which I'm good with!Now, what are we going to do with MLB? There isn't anyone who I can say is a fit in Lovie's Cover 2 in the market.  In the Draft you go Kendricks if he is still there in the 2nd round..... But, then you start losing the better OLineman during those picks as well.We have too many glaring holes to fill on the OL and in the Middle of our Defense and EDGE pass rushers.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Bucs were 2-14 last season and don’t have an established QB. Tampa isn’t really an attractive free agent landing spot right now.I see maybe 1 big splash on the OL. The rest will be roll players.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    rmslpn
    Participant

Bucs have been bad the last few years, that never stopped big name free agents from coming to tampaI think L&L are a little gun shy after last years cluster F when it came to spending Glazers money.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    install
    Participant

. So you post twice in a thread you complain about ??  Yeah that makes sense ...

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

. So you post twice in a thread you complain about ??  Yeah that makes sense ...

LMAO.... typical day on the board.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hoping for Hardy, but gut feeling tells me we’ll sign Graham.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

From a glass half-full perspective, we have been increasingly active in FA since we hired Schiano in 2012. The moves from each of those off seasons resulted in losing records (7-9, 4-12, and 2-14 respectively). So while it sucks, as a fan, not seeing the Bucs bring multiple big time FAs, it doesn't mean that we are doomed for suckage in 2015. As long as we don't do anything stupid (like sign a punter to a 20-million dollar, 6-year contract) and we fill needs with value signings, we should be ok.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.