Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• obuc

Participant

I think it is odd that we get no news on extended contract negotiations or progress of the Suh / AB / or LF contracts.

not completed? fine but will they tell no one about the holdup? We got news that Brady’s contract was getting worked on and that it was nearing completion, this group? Nothing.

• ryan24

Participant

Different circumstances. Brady under contract already and the deal pretty much had to get done to make other moves. These guys are free agents and, at best, the numbers are being negotiated. We also don’t know the “real” interest from both sides.

• Greattimes

Participant

What interest do other teams have in Suh, AB or Fournette?

• mjs020294

Participant

I am shocked. Licht sends me several texts a day letting me know how negotiations and plans are going.

The Bucs important deals are done. Fournette is shopping the market but his basket us practically empty. Suh and AB are seasoned vets who want to come back.

• obuc

Participant

I’m not just talking about their negotiations but typically someone gets wind of a contract getting re-worked to free up cap money. Nothing there either.

• Beavis

Participant

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

There’s little reason to sign anybody else before training camp, Suh probably wants another 10m we don’t have, AB needs to keep out of trouble and is going to pass a lot of guard shacks on a bike most likely, and fournette is RB of a dime a dozen caliber.

• KyBucfan51

Participant

Fournette will have to sign another 1 year deal cap is low across the nfl and nobody willing to pay a RB big money.

• buc-in-out

Participant

I have a feeling Licht has told Suh, AB and Fournette to sit tight as he maneuvers the cap to make more room.

I wouldn’t be shocked if those guys are FA until the draft.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Fournette apparently has several suitors.

Haven’t heard of any others for suh or AB.

• m_j

Participant

we‘re fine where we are. if we get more, great, if not, nevermind!

suh, ab, gabbert in that order. fournette should be gone soon, he is the only one who should be after money at this point.

• ratiffshabang

Participant

we‘re fine where we are. if we get more, great, if not, nevermind!

suh, ab, gabbert in that order. fournette should be gone soon, he is the only one who should be after money at this point.

We definitely are not fine without Suh, have zero depth behind him…unless Davis blows up

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

No news is good given that RBs, WRs and DTs other than the Bucs UFAs are signing.

Gives Bucs leverage to re-sign their own or wait for the dust to settle.

Build the trenches!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.