Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• TNEGATIVE

Participant

We are Bucs fans. We are used to losing and the sky falling. That has happened WAAAY too often. We are the WORST franchise in all of sports. That is a fact. This weekend, we can change that. We can get back to the championship level of our 2002 team. This time, the offense is king. This time, the defense steps up. THIS TIME, people will understand we are a team of destiny. We have an opportunity to play the FIRST SuperBowl in a home stadium. We will.

• buc_boi

Participant

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Up until this year we had the worst winning % of the 4 major sports lol.

But we got a super bowl at least! Unlike several teams..

• TBChucky

Participant

Love the optimism!! I actually felt better about last weeks game.. Hoping like hell our boys can outpace Arod and crew.. Going to take another big defensive effort! Offense, let’s drop 40 on them!

GO BUCS!!

• Dave

Participant

I needed this post, I am very nervous about tomorrow. Not that I don’t think we can’t do it just pure nerves.. Have only supported a short while compared to the majority in here (12 years) since one of my good friends introduced me to the sport whilst I was studying at university. I’ve loved the journey though, I feel I am constantly learning about the team and history which is important to me. I will probably continue to be negative at times and moan about certain players, still eating crow regarding D White. Unfortunately I blame my football (soccer team) for doing this to me after years of being let down haha. I’ll be enjoying it tomorrow and following along in here which I really enjoy on game day. Sorry for the long post, hope you’re all staying healthy in these current times and hopefully we can all celebrate a superbowl at home together. #GoBucs

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

No such thing as jinxes?? If the Bucs lose tomorrow, you get sentenced to ten weekends without Dr. Pepper!!!

• TNEGATIVE

Participant

Once again. No such thing as Jinxes. GO BUCS!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.