Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18451739/tampa-bay-buccaneers-defensive-end-noah-spence-undergoing-shoulder-surgery

I dont know how Spence played DE with such a bad injury (pain killers?) but if such an important player to the future has a serious injury sometimes its best to not be near sighted and let him heal up.

I’ll never forget what a shoulder injury did to Simeon Rice. And will never forget Schiano and the team letting Carl Nicks play even tho Ronde said the swelling in Nicks toe was the “size of a golf ball”. Let’s hope he fully recovers and the shoulder will be okay through out his career.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’ll be fine…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well if he played with it while it was duct taped, he should be bionic with a healthy labrum.

Please wait…

• RHBucsFan

Participant

wow, dude is the anti McTwigArm. Imagine what he would look like with a good shoulder.

Much respect for playing the way he did, then to find out that he had 1 good arm.

Please wait…

• scoooo

Participant

I had a torn labrum in both shoulders…and had surgery on both.  How he played football this season with that is remarkable.  If your shoulder gets extended out with that injury it feels like you’re being stabbed with a knife.  It’s a very tough rehab also, I was lifting weights again within 3-4 months but didn’t feel 100% for about a year and a half.  Regardless, he should be much better next year with it repaired.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Have a slight tear now. Not lifting is killing me…and the electric/stabbing pain is pretty intense when it catches you off guard.

He will be a better player. He’s pretty jacked if you notice.

Please wait…

• warrenfb12

Participant

Have a slight tear now. Not lifting is killing me…and the electric/stabbing pain is pretty intense when it catches you off guard. He will be a better player. He’s pretty jacked if you notice.

Ya man, I’ve had a full tear for about 1.5 years. Not lifting for gains has forced me to want the surgery. Honestly, I’m not in much pain, but my shoulder easily slips in and out of socket (which is awful).

it also gets really fatigued easily, compared to my other shoulder.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ugh.

Please wait…

• BruceBucko

Participant

He’s shot.  You can’t come back from 1 let alone 2 fully torn labrums.  forget it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao!!

Please wait…

• BucsBay

Participant

Spence will be fine. People forget that Michael Bennett played his last season here with a torn labrum, went to Seattle, then played great another whole year through the playoffs and the Superbowl before finally getting patched up.

Please wait…

• 12thbuc

Participant

Had a labrum surgery ….year and change later im still having small issues.  I don’t know how he played with it.  I couldnt even do a single pushup.

Please wait…

• nick777777

Participant

I see him all the time at the international mall.  Saw him yesterday in his sling.  He’ll be fine.  I’m looking forward to seeing what he can do with 2 good shoulders.  I will put it out there and say I think next year he breaks the 10 sack drought.

Please wait…

• watson

Participant

Hopefully he comes back at full strength.  Also, if his technique was part of the problem that caused the tear, he has been or will be coached up on how to use better technique.

Please wait…

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Schianoismyhero
      Jan 11, 17 at 4:15 pm #984445
      He’ll be fine…
      ————

Welp…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have been unable to watch game due to travel. Same shoulder?

Please wait…

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Yes it was

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.