Viewing 25 reply threads

• Author

• TBChucky

Participant

5 year 66.5 million, 30 million guaranteed.. Wow..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL’n!!!

Please wait…

• Graham

Participant

Good for them. Their owner is not afraid to spend.

Please wait…

• Soul Bro

Participant

Good teams go all in on their lines. Coughlin has done it in Jax and turned that team around. Philly has done it and turned that team around. Even Atlanta started doing it with the addition of Mack. I really hope we invest in our lines this year.

Please wait…

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

It’s okay guys, we have JR Sweezy

Please wait…

• Soul Bro

Participant

Sweezy, Collins, Baker, Johnson. While Casren may be crazy, I understand how he got that way. Licht has had a very tough time building our lines. Let’s hope this year is different.

Please wait…

• BucD

Participant

The Jags already had the top run game in the league last year and allowed the fewest sacks. Now they add a baller Guard to the mix.

The Jags look good, man. They look really really good. The only thing holding them back is Bortles, but he’s got a really nice offensive line to run and pass block for him. A really really good defense to back him up. Nicely done, Sir Coughlin. That’s how you build a championship team. I’m jealous.

Please wait…

• JC5100

Participant

It was impossible for the Jags not to succeed based on their schedule (easiest since 2015) and health (starters played 95% of the time).

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

JC5100
      Mar 13, 18 at 8:04 am #1067194

It was impossible for the Jags not to succeed

I sometimes wonder if you realize how stupid some of the shit you say is.

Please wait…

• Hank Scorpio

Participant

Still can’t believe the Jags doubled down on Bortles with the team they have.

Please wait…

• Ft Myers Buc Fan

Participant

Everyone is talking about how great Norwell is but the Panthers run offense was horrible last year and was either 31st or 32nd in the league The Panthers let him go without even making an offer. I never wanted to overspend for this guy so I am glad someone else did. Guards can be found and developed in the draft inexpensively

Please wait…

• SunnyD

Participant

I think DLine is more important than OLine and the Jags DLine contributed more to their success than their OLine.

Please wait…

• JC5100

Participant

Biggs, what would Bucs record be if they played easiest schedule in league and practically nobody got injured?

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

JC5100
      Mar 13, 18 at 9:25 am #1067241

Biggs, what would Bucs record be if they played easiest schedule in league and practically nobody got injured?

19-0

Afterall, it’s easy to win the NFL.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Should we have beaten that price to sign him?

Please wait…

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

@Ft Myers Buc Fan Then explain the 2 sacks of dog crap we were stuck with last year. Ohh and Marpet is the only guard we have been able to develop in, well almost the entire existence of this franchise, and they messes around and moved him to center.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Were we ever really linked to him?

Please wait…

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

DH, no. I believe the team is happy with what they have, with the exception of some depth.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Mar 13, 18 at 11:16 am #1067293
      DH, no. I believe the team is happy with what they have, with the exception of some depth.

Ok. So, I’m guessing that because he was high price tag FA (good or not), fans assumed that we’d target him and sign him.

Please wait…

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

@dokeyhunter I imagine. I just hope the front office isn’t satisfied with this line.

Please wait…

• Graham

Participant

They can’t possible be satisfied at guard, because, well, Sweezy is the only guard they have under contract for 2018.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

@MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Mar 13, 18 at 11:37 am #1067302
      @dokeyhunter I imagine. I just hope the front office isn’t satisfied with this line.

Agreed. But, it’s not as bad as most are making out. Just need a C and LG.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it that high? Haven’t read the specifics of where the money is guaranteed but if it’s all front loaded and you have the cap space, who fucking cares?

We spend that type of money on 2-3 garbage FA pickups… I’d rather all in on a stud.

Jmo

Please wait…

• TBChucky

Participant

Maybe they plan on drafting two guards? Sweezy should only be depth at best.

Please wait…

• Jr.3

Participant

The same people that are saying you don’t take Nelson with number 7 pick cause all pro guards can be found in the mid rounds are the same people wanting to over pay for a guard now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s not true. I’m saying overpay for a guard or draft the ND stud… If you want to get better it starts with the bigs… a good guard can make an average tackle look better.

Please wait…

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.