Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• blackfoot

Participant

I have been a subscriber to Pewter Report for five years now. I truly enjoy the online publication and have purchased subscriptions for both of my sons and will continue to do so in the years to come. While I read and appreciate the articles written by the staff of PR, it is the dialog and information provided by the board members that really make PR a source of great entertainment to me. I want to thank those members who take the time to research and share that information with all of us. I don’t follow the collage games to the extent that many board members do and so the information you bring to Red Board is valuable to me in evaluating the players we are drafting this time of year. I love the dialog and exchange of wit and insight that fill the pages of Red Board. While some member are nasty and in need of anger management, most are reasonable well informed and secure enough to be able to disagree without feeling the need to belittle someone else’s point of view. I enjoy the passion and commitment of the opinions expressed. I don’t mind being called a dumb ass form time to time. I do over reach and under think sometimes, but it is great to have a place to express an opinion which is open to review by others that are interested enough to respond. So I want to thank Pewter Report and the Board for creating and sustaining a wonderful forum for the fans of the Bucs. You all make the game better. Keep up the great work.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have been a subscriber to Pewter Report for five years now. I truly enjoy the online publication and have purchased subscriptions for both of my sons and will continue to do so in the years to come. While I read and appreciate the articles written by the staff of PR, it is the dialog and information provided by the board members that really make PR a source of great entertainment to me. I want to thank those members who take the time to research and share that information with all of us. I don’t follow the collage games to the extent that many board members do and so the information you bring to Red Board is valuable to me in evaluating the players we are drafting this time of year. I love the dialog and exchange of wit and insight that fill the pages of Red Board. While some member are nasty and in need of anger management, most are reasonable well informed and secure enough to be able to disagree without feeling the need to belittle someone else’s point of view. I enjoy the passion and commitment of the opinions expressed. I don’t mind being called a dumb ass form time to time. I do over reach and under think sometimes, but it is great to have a place to express an opinion which is open to review by others that are interested enough to respond. So I want to thank Pewter Report and the Board for creating and sustaining a wonderful forum for the fans of the Bucs. You all make the game better. Keep up the great work.

+1Its a good community. We get the occasional attention whore who tries to disrupt.  But they get weeded out. They know who they are. [hint]  If you are on your 7-8th username, you may fit in that category.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks BF.  I do what I can.

Please wait…

• edgar1

Participant

Great Post, I agree 100%!I've been lurking and reading the boards for almost 10 years, I guess It's time I said hello 8)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1I love this type of heartfelt, appreciative, positive and LUCID post. I'm not one of the posters you're refering to, and thanking. But I feel the same way you do, and am glad you typed it up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep, the board is a great place to get quick info….. usually before most sports networks too! If only PR would do something about these clowns who use multiple accounts.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

great posts…it is a board about a game.  perspective is needed.  everyone calm down and have fun.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

great posts...it is a board about a game.  perspective is needed.  everyone calm down and have fun.

AMEN... Way too many people here, take way too much that's said, way too seriously.  Others take themselves and their opinions way too seriously also. I genuinely enjoy this board and just about everyone on it. Even the consensus "trolls" are enjoyable, if you can realize what they are doing, and appreciate them as entertainment.  Heck, I'm still laughing at the suggestion by S&B and LuckyLarry, that I am some sort of half baked cyber bully on this board.Misplaced passion and undue pride lead some of us to say and do dumb things on this board sometimes.  A ridiculous need to "win" on an anonymous football related message board ruins what should be a good time by all.  Bottom line, this board and the exchanges we're afforded, should be sources of enlightenment and enjoyment, not aneurisms.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great Post, I agree 100%!I've been lurking and reading the boards for almost 10 years, I guess It's time I said hello 8)

Thats kinda odd being that your profile states you've been a member for  2 days.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thats kinda odd being that your profile states you've been a member for  2 days.

You can read the boards and not post as a guest. Although, I do remember a member named Mark Alstott previous to 2 days ago?????

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s been a wacky offseason. The delayed draft was pretty brutal. There’s only so many mock drafts one can read before your brain melts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love this board. Wait, I mean…. I FAWKING LOVE THIS BOARD!!!!

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.