Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I’ve been confident of a blow out since last Sunday night.

Yes, wft has an insane front 7.

Yes, its a road game.

Yes, we hypothetically could lose this game.

But we have the goat guys. I ain’t worried at all!

However if we lose I will hear a lot of shit talking from my boys(tho some are eagles & Lions fans so really the joke is on them lol)

LFG Bucs! Playoff football!!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

With the Patriots obviously but tb12 haa 6 rings.

The rest of the playoff field? 6 rings.

• VTBucs

Participant

Brady will lead this team and calm the teams nerves early on. Just a few plays to build their confidence and we will dominate the WFT!

• SunnyD

Participant

23-14 Bucs

• jcaulfield8

Participant

37-13
      Good guys

• TBChucky

Participant

I feel fairly confident that this game won’t blow up in our face. We gotta keep it close early, and should make a few plays later in the game to pull away. I believe Antonio Brown will be a chain mover, and difference maker this game.
      Bucs 28 WFT 17

• Wutt

Participant

I feel it wont even be close now that the backup QB is looking like he will play for WFT.

31-10 Bucs.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I think this is a blowout in our favor.

• Kermit56

Participant

My main concern about this game is Smith v Young…pressure makes the goat average. And we can lose with an average QB.

• creamsicles

Participant

I think this will come down to play calling. If we’re smart, we won’t try to force 4 verts regularly… kinda like the last few games… and we’ll win.

I think we’ll win, but believe WFT is tougher than some realize.

I think we’ll miss White’s speed and their passing to RBs may pose a challenge for us.

• Roy

Participant

I think Plan A for the Bucs is getting to Alex Smith. He has 3 yards rushing for the entire year, and he is keeping the tape industry in business with those legs.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

9.5 out of 10.

• knucknbuc

Participant

27-15 bucs obviously. kinda sick of the media just talking about how are we going to protect tom their dline this and that… but no ones talking about our oline.. i seriously do think theyre one of the best olines in the playoffs as a whole. And how the hell is washington going to score.. tds at that we play bend dont break d in the secondary. basically the only way i see them winning is that we give the game to them ie. turnovers 2+ and penalties 8 or more.

• Mic

Participant

35-10 we are gonna smash em. Who are their corners again? Their defense is a weaker version of the saints

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I’m more confident that WFT has a better chance at beating the Bucs than our message board gets pages back again!

• TURBO

Participant

It’s still the playoffs, so though I am confidant, I’m not going to promise anything to anyone.

I’m at 6 out of 10 on the scale.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Only thing I’m nervous about is how the matchup of our O-line vs their D-line plays out. Think the Bucs will win and if our O-line plays well it will be a comfortable win. I see this as similar to the championship game in Philadelphia. They had aggressive D-line and Gruden designed a plan with lots of short passes and yards after the catch to move the chains.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

I think this will come down to play calling. If we’re smart, we won’t try to force 4 verts regularly… kinda like the last few games… and we’ll win.

I think we’ll win, but believe WFT is tougher than some realize.

I think we’ll miss White’s speed and their passing to RBs may pose a challenge for us.

You said everything that needed to be said.
      Dont let the ego of airing it out lose sight of common sense. Use the RBs n TEs.
      I also think Whites speed will be missed. Like I said in another thread. His closing speed is the difference between a 6,7 yrd toss or screen n a 3,4 yrd toss or screen( hidden yards).
      His ability to get to a mobile QB scrambling for a first. Or causing a hurried or rushed throw for incompletions or possibly INT. These are the things he does do well that have effects on the outcome of games.
      Not to mention the intimidation factor by being a hard thumper n sure tackler who’s motor never stops. He can mentally get in a guys head or two. Idc what anyone says.

• nybuccguy

Participant

As a football fan my confidence is at 9/10

As a Bucs fan its 3/10

• Boid Fink

Participant

It’s the playoffs. Everyone is 0-0.

Bucs need to relax, and play faster. Secondary and left
      Tackle are worrisome.

Penalties as well. I hate shitty penalties.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Bucs defense can’t make a high school QB look bad, 2nd nfl start and all you hear is poised, why? Bucs defense = trash.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.