Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• jbear

Participant

Nah just kidding.

• jbear

Participant

Considering the fact that Alice is really just a disenfranchised Republican a lot like those great guys at the Lincoln Project, I’m sure she’s ready to converse about anything other than Trump for once…right?

bawhahahahahaha! Just kidding!

• jbear

Participant

Alice, being a completely reasonable and thoughtful person is sure to move on from four years of trolling relentlessly any opinion that runs against the idea that Democrats need to save democracy from the Orange man now that he’s officially retired and banned from all social media.

Bawhahaha!!!! no, I’m sorry…. I’m just kidding again.

• jbear

Participant

Alice is sure to be willing to engage in conversation about the shortcomings of the current administration. Surely right? I mean, Alice is a disenfranchised Republican, surely she can tolerate a little dissent right?

HOhohohohohoho! Oh my goodness, I really am sorry.

• jbear

Participant

Alice is a very reasonable and objective person…. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOO!

Get the *%$& out of here.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Lmao. Good thing you’re a free speech guy because it sure seems like alternate views get under your skin.

• jbear

Participant

Lol alternate views? too funny Alice.

You aren’t pushing a view other than anti Trump/pro democratic party. It’s not the view that bothers me it’s the outright lies you spin to try to convince one of the 5 people who read any of it that you’re objective and non partisan. That and the trolling and the fact that you have no intention of discussion. I’ve given you countless chances to have discussions. As soon as you start to fail, can’t counter arguments or make a mistake you resort the the trolling. It literally never fails.

I think this place works much better without you. Why don’t you try out Reddit or maybe just make a twitter page? Tick tock? I don’t really care.

• jbear

Participant

Alice feigns civility…. look out! Three Stooges eye poke almost knocked loose an eyball!

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Iiiiinnnnhale ……exhale

• FireLicht2020

Participant

What is the point of this thread?

Very OT/chron-like self-talk.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I haven’t seen any posts about RacistJoe causing natural gas prices to skyrocket about putting “America Last” in his domestic energy plan…

I haven’t seen any Loser_VirgilAlice stories about RacistJoe promising to fire people on the spot– but slapping the wrist of his people’s massaginistic :-) threats…

I haven’t seen any Loser_Virgil stories about DictatorJoe blowing off “science” (the CDC) to side with the LoserfgtTeachersUnions…

It’s almost like It quit trying :-)

• KarmaPolice

Participant

KKChron AND JBear ARE ALIGNED in their thoughts

DEFINITELY

SAW

THAT

COMING

:-)

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

“C’mon Man!”

Let’s see some LoserfgtBiden “news”, Cronkite_Pussy.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Ok I’ll be you.

Durrrr fake news.

Durrrr the media picks on Biden.

Durrr look at the stock market.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.