Viewing 129 reply threads

• Author

• The Anomaly

Participant

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bergdahl-release-arrangement-could-threaten-the-safety-of-americans-republicans-say/2014/05/31/35e47a2a-e8ff-11e3-afc6-a1dd9407abcf_print.htmlIf I were his family I would want the US to do everything it could to get my family member back to the states.  On the flip side, how does this not open pandora's box on our servicemen and women around the world?  I thought it was SOP not negotiating with terrorists just for that reason alone.Yes, sometimes you must sacrifice the few for the many.  I'm sure someone will disagree but this is setting a bad precedent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bergdahl-release-arrangement-could-threaten-the-safety-of-americans-republicans-say/2014/05/31/35e47a2a-e8ff-11e3-afc6-a1dd9407abcf_print.htmlIf I were his family I would want the US to do everything it could to get my family member back to the states.  On the flip side, how does this not open pandora's box on our servicemen and women around the world?  I thought it was SOP not negotiating with terrorists just for that reason alone.Yes, sometimes you must sacrifice the few for the many.  I'm sure someone will disagree but this is setting a bad precedent.

If I were the family of every soldier who went looking for this piece of sh*t, and died in the process; I'd be demanding a court marshal. He abandoned his post. He is not a soldier. He is not an American.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I were the family of every soldier who went looking for this piece of sh*t, and died in the process; I'd be demanding a court marshal. He abandoned his post. He is not a soldier. He is not an American.

I don't know what's been verified or confirmed as factual.  I've read some of stories.  If you can validate any of them please let me know.  I would be pissed if we released five terrorists for a piece of crap.  The administration would need to answer for this in a big way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/143437-american-soldier-served-bowe-bergdahl-casts-doubt-official-story-fears-reprisal-obama-administration/Haven't read it yet...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know what's been verified or confirmed as factual.  I've read some of stories.  If you can validate any of them please let me know.  I would be pissed if we released five terrorists for a piece of crap.  The administration would need to answer for this in a big way.

I will not release names. But, this farce will be revealed.Op Mest, Paktika Province, Afghanistan. A very small outpost where B Co 1-501st (Airborne) ran daily operations. Place was a total Afghani graveyard. Bergdahl has already shown "unusual" behavior. One morning, he's gone. Leaving his rifle, kit, and personal items. He only took water, a compass, and his issued knife. Ran into Afghan children shortly thereafter and they had mentioned seeing an American asking about the nearest Taliban camp. Interceptor hits were indicating the Taliban had captured him. A camp that was installed for defensive purposes, turned into a rally point to find this sorry sack of sh*t. I lost a friend and a pupil in that process. This is somewhat personal to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What doesn’t make sense to me is that those people cut the heads off their people… How/why did this guy stay alive for 5 years?  Something does not make sense.Obama should be impeached if it is verified he deserted.  Firing squad for sure for Bergdahl.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/negotiating-with-terrorists-inside-the-capture-and-release-of-sgt-bowe-bergdahl/Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl’s release raises many more questions than it answers.  But will anyone in the mainstream media ask those questions?  Will any of them discuss the recidivism rate of Gitmo detainees who, once released back into the wild, return to terrorism?  How about the lives and limbs lost in the effort to capture those Gitmo detainees in the first place?  What about the possibility that the Obama Administration may have directly funded a terrorist organization responsible for slaughtering American military personnel and countless innocent civilians?Only time will tell.  For now, one thing is clear – it is open season on American civilians and American military personnel around-the-world.Where President Obama failed to close Gitmo, America’s enemies may just do it for him.  All they need to do is kidnap enough Americans, and they’ll have the place cleaned out in no time.Speculation, but I wouldn't doubt that what this guy is getting at is true. Doesn't matter though, at this point Obama is the leader of a cult. None of his followers question anything he does, he is their messiah.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What doesn't make sense to me is that those people cut the heads off their people... How/why did this guy stay alive for 5 years?  Something does not make sense.Obama should be impeached if it is verified he deserted.  Firing squad for sure for Bergdahl.

Exactly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will not release names. But, this farce will be revealed.Op Mest, Paktika Province, Afghanistan. A very small outpost where B Co 1-501st (Airborne) ran daily operations. Place was a total Afghani graveyard. Bergdahl has already shown "unusual" behavior. One morning, he's gone. Leaving his rifle, kit, and personal items. He only took water, a compass, and his issued knife. Ran into Afghan children shortly thereafter and they had mentioned seeing an American asking about the nearest Taliban camp. Interceptor hits were indicating the Taliban had captured him. A camp that was installed for defensive purposes, turned into a rally point to find this sorry sack of sh*t. I lost a friend and a pupil in that process. This is somewhat personal to me.

sorry to hear that DH

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sorry to hear that DH

I appreciate it Vin. I just want to know the whole truth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What doesn't make sense to me is that those people cut the heads off their people... How/why did this guy stay alive for 5 years?  Something does not make sense.Obama should be impeached if it is verified he deserted.  Firing squad for sure for Bergdahl.

Impeached. Please don't tell me you are not serious. Last time I checked, it was "leave no man behind". Not only the ones people like.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Leave no deserter behind? Never heard that one before.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Impeached. Please don't tell me you are not serious. Last time I checked, it was "leave no man behind". Not only the ones people like.

So risk more soldier's lives on a "search and rescue" for a guy who deserted his post? Is that what you're saying?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

huh?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes.  He(Obama) negotiated under false terms IF and I use IF it is proven this man walked off his post willingly.  He(bergdahl) should get the firing squad for sure.  I have never served and the thought of desertion makes me sick.  To think we rescued him?  Huh?  What if he did not want to come back?  What then?  They(Taliban) used us as well as him(bergie).Leave no man behind?  This guy gave up all his rights as an American when he left.  F him and f anyone that supports scum like this.  There's enough smoke out there to me that this human garbage was complicit in his own disappearance. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What do you mean false terms?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So risk more soldier's lives on a "search and rescue" for a guy who deserted his post? Is that what you're saying?

Do you have any idea how the military works? And how are lives being risked if he's in Germany now? I might be interpreting your post wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you have any idea how the military works?

you must have missed his earlier post

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

People can know how it works without serving.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you have any idea how the military works? And how are lives being risked if he's in Germany now? I might be interpreting your post wrong.

Yes. I am VERY aware of how the military works. And yes, you must have interpreted my post wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bartering for someone who WANTED to be with the Taliban....someone who played and cooked with the enemy.  The more I hear about this dirtbag lowlife the more I want him courtmartialed immediately.If he left willingly...of his own volition...and we lost lives searching for him...he should be held accountable for those lives.  death by firing squad...hanging...whatever.And, the CIC joke Obama, negotiated for this piece of human trash?  Obama should be impeached for breaking the law passed by Congress that says he needed 30 days to move any prisoners out of Gitmo.  That commie president of ours is the worst foreign relations president in our history.  He is an awful president.  He is setting the democratic party back years.  Just at a time when the Repubs are in-fighting...he's that bad...there's no way a democrat sees the White House for the next 2 elections at least.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On Monday, Pentagon spokesman Adm. John Kirby said U.S. officials “still don’t have a complete picture of what caused him to leave his base that night.”"But let's not forget, he was held captive as a prisoner for five years. Five years by himself," Kirby said. "That's a pretty high price to pay for whatever impelled him to walk off that base."He walked off the base on his own.  Our own military isn't even denying this anymore.  Yeah, I'd say negotiating for his ass is reprehensible by this administration.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s hard to believe Obama didn’t see this backlash coming, or was he ignorant to the manner in which this guy came to be held by the Taliban? Sounds like they were so worried about other “events” going on that they desperately needed a positive story to distract people.  It’s a shame it is now turning into yet another fiasco.  That being said, and as a retired service member myself, I still approve of the transfer under the sole condition that this scum stand trial for treason that resulted in the death of US Soldiers.  If convicted, he should then be put in front of a firing squad.  Only then will those who died as a result of his actions have justice.  If this person walks and worse, is granted VA benefits, I think things could get ugly. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's hard to believe Obama didn't see this backlash coming, or was he ignorant to the manner in which this guy came to be held by the Taliban? Sounds like they were so worried about other "events" going on that they desperately needed a positive story to distract people.  It's a shame it is now turning into yet another fiasco.  That being said, and as a retired service member myself, I still approve of the transfer under the sole condition that this scum stand trial for treason that resulted in the death of US Soldiers.  If convicted, he should then be put in front of a firing squad.  Only then will those who died as a result of his actions have justice.  If this person walks and worse, is granted VA benefits, I think things could get ugly.

Yeah, with the family members of the fallen soldiers pulling the triggers. Anyone opposed to the use of 100 round drums in this case?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's hard to believe Obama didn't see this backlash coming, or was he ignorant to the manner in which this guy came to be held by the Taliban? Sounds like they were so worried about other "events" going on that they desperately needed a positive story to distract people.  It's a shame it is now turning into yet another fiasco.  That being said, and as a retired service member myself, I still approve of the transfer under the sole condition that this scum stand trial for treason that resulted in the death of US Soldiers.  If convicted, he should then be put in front of a firing squad.  Only then will those who died as a result of his actions have justice.  If this person walks and worse, is granted VA benefits, I think things could get ugly.

Yeah, with the family members of the fallen soldiers pulling the triggers. Anyone opposed to the use of 100 round drums in this case?

Nope...i'll even load em.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol, nope

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bartering for someone who WANTED to be with the Taliban....someone who played and cooked with the enemy.  The more I hear about this dirtbag lowlife the more I want him courtmartialed immediately.If he left willingly...of his own volition...and we lost lives searching for him...he should be held accountable for those lives.  death by firing squad...hanging...whatever.And, the CIC joke Obama, negotiated for this piece of human trash?  Obama should be impeached for breaking the law passed by Congress that says he needed 30 days to move any prisoners out of Gitmo.  That commie president of ours is the worst foreign relations president in our history.  He is an awful president.  He is setting the democratic party back years.  Just at a time when the Repubs are in-fighting...he's that bad...there's no way a democrat sees the White House for the next 2 elections at least.

Good and since you know answer this. How is this any different when lives are lost searching for fugitives and/or Americans willingly going in hostile countries and needing help to get out. Personally, I don’t like the fact lives were lost searching for this guy regardless of the situation or any situation. Soldiers are not in the business of picking and choosing missions based on what they feel. I can understand some of your anger but part of it sounds like you are regurgitating rhetoric from the media. Last, impeached because of Congress’ 30 days? Seriously, and I mean seriously. What would have Congress done if Obama gone to them first. I can’t recall him getting much from Congress without using his executive orders.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good and since you know answer this. How is this any different when lives are lost searching for fugitives and/or Americans willingly going in hostile countries and needing help to get out. Personally, I don’t like the fact lives were lost searching for this guy regardless of the situation or any situation. Soldiers are not in the business of picking and choosing missions based on what they feel. I can understand some of your anger but part of it sounds like you are regurgitating rhetoric from the media. Last, impeached because of Congress’ 30 days? Seriously, and I mean seriously. What would have Congress done if Obama gone to them first. I can’t recall him getting much from Congress without using his executive orders.

There is a big difference between a search and rescue for an American who willingly entered a hostile zone and needs assistance; and that of a soldier who defected. I understand that orders are orders, but how can you not see the difference between the two scenarios?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean the pro-democrat media?  Even CNN is all over this...sorry but this was a bad deal from the get go.  Obama overstepped his authority.  He put the lives of service men and women all over the world in danger.  Let me ask you this...how did he manage to keep his head after 5 years with those maniacs? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is not a good sign:"Many of Bergdahl's fellow troops -- from the seven or so who knew him best in his squad to the larger group that made up the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division -- told CNN that they signed nondisclosure agreements agreeing to never share any information about Bergdahl's disappearance and the efforts to recapture him. Some were willing to dismiss that document in hopes that the truth would come out about a soldier who they now fear is being hailed as a hero, while the men who lost their lives looking for him are ignored"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean the pro-democrat media?  Even CNN is all over this...sorry but this was a bad deal from the get go.  Obama overstepped his authority.  He put the lives of service men and women all over the world in danger.  Let me ask you this...how did he manage to keep his head after 5 years with those maniacs?

I asked two questions you didn't answer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is a big difference between a search and rescue for an American who willingly entered a hostile zone and needs assistance; and that of a soldier who defected. I understand that orders are orders, but how can you not see the difference between the two scenarios?

I should be asking you that. In both scenarios people are putting soldiers lives in harms way to rescue them. A decision "they" decided to make.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is not a good sign:"Many of Bergdahl's fellow troops -- from the seven or so who knew him best in his squad to the larger group that made up the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division -- told CNN that they signed nondisclosure agreements agreeing to never share any information about Bergdahl's disappearance and the efforts to recapture him. Some were willing to dismiss that document in hopes that the truth would come out about a soldier who they now fear is being hailed as a hero, while the men who lost their lives looking for him are ignored"

That is nothing new nor it should be surprising.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're not hearing what i am saying...you're in a huge minority and probably because of party affiliation and nothing more.  Blind faith.  Bergdahl was a TRAITOR to the United States of America.  He forfeited his rights to those of any US citizen the second he walked off his post.  They should have snipered him from the helicopter and kept those terrorist behind bars.  Sickening.I feel very bad for you since you are unable to comprehend the obvious treachery by our own President.  Keep your questions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I should be asking you that. In both scenarios people are putting soldiers lives in harms way to rescue them. A decision "they" decided to make.

Please tell me you're not being serious. There is a HUGE difference when a soldier abandons his post and defects. He is now the enemy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're not hearing what i am saying...you're in a huge minority and probably because of party affiliation and nothing more.  Blind faith.  Bergdahl was a TRAITOR to the United States of America.  He forfeited his rights to those of any US citizen the second he walked off his post.  They should have snipered him from the helicopter and kept those terrorist behind bars.  Sickening.I feel very bad for you since you are unable to comprehend the obvious treachery by our own President.  Keep your questions.

You say I am not hearing what you are saying but fail to answer my questions directly related to this topic. I “know” I am in a huge minority now. I try my best to not get my emotions involved when stories break out. Usually (which happens often) something is going to come out which is going to make the initial stories seem somewhat irrelevant. When I hear stories like this I try to think outside the box. One thing the media didn't report and who could they know is his state of mind. Was he suffering from PTSD, shellshock, or some other mental disorder? These symptoms are real, but people only talk about it when something happens. I know these guys train a lot prior to deploying but some people just can't take being in such an environment and act irrational. And that my friend is not an opinion. Does he fall into this category, none of us really know. Here's another example which is slightly off topic. Right now there is a big issue with the VA system. Veterans for years have known there been a problem. Now politicians are coming out of the woodwork complaining. I question why haven't the media reported on recent VA funding and related issues when it hit the Senate and Congress. Americans are quick to point the finger and look for band-aide solutions. As for your comment about, my opinion being politically motivated by party is completely false. I really don’t care about the Republican versus Democrat game. I’ll ask again, what would have Congress done if Obama had gone to them first. The last time I checked, this Republican lead Congress has a poor record compromising with the President.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is nothing new nor it should be surprising.

really?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You say I am not hearing what you are saying but fail to answer my questions directly related to this topic. I “know” I am in a huge minority now. I try my best to not get my emotions involved when stories break out. Usually (which happens often) something is going to come out which is going to make the initial stories seem somewhat irrelevant. When I hear stories like this I try to think outside the box. One thing the media didn't report and who could they know is his state of mind. Was he suffering from PTSD, shellshock, or some other mental disorder? These symptoms are real, but people only talk about it when something happens. I know these guys train a lot prior to deploying but some people just can't take being in such an environment and act irrational. And that my friend is not an opinion. Does he fall into this category, none of us really know. Here's another example which is slightly off topic. Right now there is a big issue with the VA system. Veterans for years have known there been a problem. Now politicians are coming out of the woodwork complaining. I question why haven't the media reported on recent VA funding and related issues when it hit the Senate and Congress. Americans are quick to point the finger and look for band-aide solutions. As for your comment about, my opinion being politically motivated by party is completely false. I really don’t care about the Republican versus Democrat game. I’ll ask again, what would have Congress done if Obama had gone to them first. The last time I checked, this Republican lead Congress has a poor record compromising with the President.

I have no idea but this is why we have the three branches for oversight and checks and balances.  I am appalled that we let murderers go.  I also have put a the big "if" on my opinions.  Yes, something may come out to change my mind but right now this whole thing stinks.  The POW exchange sounds like a PR move and it has backfired big time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah…absolutely an awful move.  Obama needs to be reprimanded, and he owes the public an apology for royally screwing the pooch on that one.  This is almost treasonous!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...absolutely an awful move.  Obama needs to be reprimanded, and he owes the public an apology for royally screwing the pooch on that one.  This is almost treasonous!

Agreed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this a joke?"Bowe Bergdahl left a note saying he had gone to start a 'new life' and a former comrade broke his military gagging order today to tell MailOnline of the jaw-dropping moment he discovered the Taliban POW had walked off from their Afghanistan base.The soldier, who requested anonymity as he is still in the military, said: ‘Everyone looked at me like I was crazy but I was right, he had walked off.’The New York Times reported Bergdahl also left behind a note in which he said he did not want to fight for America any more, did not believe in the war - and was leaving to start a new life."Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647397/Revealed-Bowe-Bergdahl-left-note-comrades-telling-leaving-start-new-life-Army-general-says-faces-desertion-charges.html#ixzz33b6Ar400 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was in Blackfoot 1-501st although I arrived a few months after his disappearance. That being said I worked with just about every guy that was there on that outpost and I can assure you he walked off that outpost on his own accord. The reasons behind it are purely speculation but he did walk off. And many were killed or wounded in the search for him. DonkeyHunter who was the guy that got killed that you knew?RIPLT Darryn AndrewsPFC Mathew MartinekSSG Kurt CurtissPFC Morris Walker

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Makes no difference to me who the person was we traded for.It is 100% against our policy and the President acted illegally.He should be impeached for violating the law of the land.Let him get away with this, what other laws will he ignore to do what he want when he wants and to hell with the constitution.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I get the stupidity of this transaction for a deserter, but what law did the President break?  I am no fan of Obama, but isnt that going a bit far?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Makes no difference to me who the person was we traded for.It is 100% against our policy and the President acted illegally.He should be impeached for violating the law of the land.Let him get away with this, what other laws will he ignore to do what he want when he wants and to hell with the constitution.

I disagree. If a honorable soldier is captured and a prisoner exchange is proportionate you make that trade… Prisoner exchanges are nothing new.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LT Andrews

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

read their bios … awful losses

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

read their bios ... awful losses

Any and all loses are awful. But, this is just complete and total bullsh*t.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LT Andrews

Yeah he was 3rd platoon PL… I was 3rd platoon as well but from 2009-2013…. We lost 3 guys in past two deployments, I lost SSG Carl Hammar in 2012Heard Lt Andrews was a good man and saved a few lives that day

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

well, thanks for your service guys. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LT Andrews

Yeah he was 3rd platoon PL... I was 3rd platoon as well but from 2009-2013.... We lost 3 guys in past two deployments, I lost SSG Carl Hammar in 2012Heard Lt Andrews was a good man and saved a few lives that day

Sorry to hear that man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I get the stupidity of this transaction for a deserter, but what law did the President break?  I am no fan of Obama, but isnt that going a bit far?

Thank you Vince. The notion that it is "illegal" for the president to negotiate prisoner exchanges without congressional approval is contradictory to our military tradition, and quite frankly, to the Constitution. The president is the commander and chief of the military, not the congress, and that is a military decision.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Thank you Vince. The notion that it is "illegal" for the president to negotiate prisoner exchanges without congressional approval is contradictory to our military tradition, and quite frankly, to the Constitution. The president is the commander and chief of the military, not the congress, and that is a military decision.

It's not illegal for the President to negotiate such a deal.  It is however, illegal for him to unilaterally execute the deal without providing Congress with a thirty day advanced notice.  His title as commander in chief is not one of omnipotence, as a king.  We have three separate and segregated Branches of Govt in our Republic, and two of them run the military.  It most certainly is, under law, and Impeachable offense.If you don't believe me, and you have about 36 hours of spare time, you can read the "2013 Defense Bill".    http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-113hr3304enr/pdf/BILLS-113hr3304enr.pdf

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://rare.us/story/meet-the-6-heroes-that-died-trying-to-save-bowe-bergdahl/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I disagree. If a honorable soldier is captured and a prisoner exchange is proportionate you make that trade... Prisoner exchanges are nothing new.

Prisoner exchanges with other countries are nothing new, but exchanges with terrorist organizations are fairly new.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The War on Terror

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's not illegal for the President to negotiate such a deal.  It is however, illegal for him to unilaterally execute the deal without providing Congress with a thirty day advanced notice.  His title as commander in chief is not one of omnipotence, as a king.  We have three separate and segregated Branches of Govt in our Republic, and two of them run the military.  It most certainly is, under law, and Impeachable offense.If you don't believe me, and you have about 36 hours of spare time, you can read the "2013 Defense Bill".    http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-113hr3304enr/pdf/BILLS-113hr3304enr.pdf

I'd love to see that happen. The president being impeached for violating an unconstitutional law. I wonder how that would play out?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

above all, I want to say thank you for your service, donkey and gayrobothere's my attempt to put all my views about this entire fubar situation, however recognizably contradictory they may be (I don't really know the purpose of this, maybe some of ya'll will agree, maybe this Bergdahl shared a similar view, just follow me here):1) the scientist/pacifist side of me thinks the concept of nationalism is incredibly archaic, and hence killing another human because they were born on the other side of the world, and grew up in a completely different world-view, to me, is a travesty2) the historically-read/ politically-aware side of me recognizes that modern global political/economic interactions are not things that we can just "step out of" at this point in the game, and control of resources is a very real issue3) the "conspiracy"-aware side of me also acknowledges the game that is being played out on the stage right now, with the current politicians and the historically super-rich banking families and the governments that they influence.  this part is difficult to quantify, so it is at odds with my scientific mind, but I do think there is something tangible there4) the agnostic, current-event-aware side of me also thinks religious fundamentalism is a disease, and that there are indeed very very bad people out there.  namely, the dumb f*cking Muslims over there in the middle east that have twisted their religion to a point where they accept using children as suicide bombers as a normal thing, which is f*cking beyond comprehensionSo, the way I see it, it sounds like this Bergdahl guy signed up for the military for #4and as you get older and more aware, #3 becomes more clearand realizing that there's an element of hopelessness that comes with #2so then you just say "f*ck it" and revert back to #1, which is what I think Bergdahl did.The problem is, this guy already committed to his brothers in arms, he was too far in to "pull out" and ended up getting people killed over his personal disillusionmentso the question is, do you stick it out and "sacrifice your soul" and continue on with something that you really cannot live with in your soul or do you "pull out", shut your eyes, and hope your decision only affects youobviously his did not.  and because he made the "defect and close your eyes route", I disagree that we should have brought him home.  he made the decision for his "new life", and he got other guys killed for it,so for that fact, if we're going to continue on with the war games, as much as I whole-heartily disagree with them, I do indeed think he should be treated as just another enemythe entire thing is just a sad mess and I thank god I am able to continue on in my life without having to be hands-on involved with it, so to that I want to thank you again, donkey and gayrobot for your service, you guys have made harder decisions and lived harder lives than I, and many millions of Americans will ever know.  God Bless.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

interesting post.  The point I come back to is that even if they guy had some objection then he should've just refused to fight. Don't walk off.  Make it clear to those in charge that you are done and face the consequences rather than walking off so they do not know your position/status and risk (and lose) their live(s)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd love to see that happen. The president being impeached for violating an unconstitutional law. I wonder how that would play out?

Negotiating the release of Bergdahl is not what people are saying is illegal. Releasing the 5 from Gitmo is. What are you saying is unconstitutional btw.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://time.com/2826534/bowe-bergdahl-taliban-captors/One of those pigs released had direct ties to Bin Laden.  Obama would be impeached for aiding the enemy as a high crime.  To me this borders on treason.  I am so disgusted by Obama that I would be all for an impeachment.  I would bet you'll see the repubs take back the Senate and gain more seats in the House.  Obama's approval rating is at an all-time low and I expect it to drop further.  He's even with Bush when Bush left office right now.  That's hilarious.Bergdahl is the lowest form of life and I hope he is court-martialed and all military benefits stripped from him.  If they hang him...I'm fine with it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Negotiating the release of Bergdahl is not what people are saying is illegal. Releasing the 5 from Gitmo is.

well, I am not so sure about that based on this article from the Hill:http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/208264-gop-senator-obama-faces-impeachment-push-if-more-prisoners-leave-gitmoIt looks like Congress was worried about the President effectively closing Gitmo by release and so they decided to include a NOTICE provision in the law (i.e.,, let us know 30 days before you do it).  MY guess - and its only that - is that Congress included a Notice provision instead of an outright prohibition because Congressional lawyers probably said an outright prohibition would be at odds with Article II of the Constitution. In other words, the President has the power as the CiC.Again, that is just my guess on the law and I am not an Obama fanOn breaching the Notice provision, it looks  like Obama told Congress he would when he signed, but even if he did not the legal response to Congress would be what harm from the breach? In other words, you don't have the power to stop it anyway, so . . (If you look at Graham's proposed bill and ask why would he need that if the current law prevented Obama from doing what he did . . pretty telling)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Negotiating the release of Bergdahl is not what people are saying is illegal. Releasing the 5 from Gitmo is. What are you saying is unconstitutional btw.

The Constitution grants the president the power of being commander in chief of the military. The release of prisoners is a military decision. Congress has no constitutional authority in that process. Those complaining about checks and balances should be aware that the law actually doesn't preserve it, it violates it. It grants congress a privilege that the Constitution doesn't. In the end, the law is a silly one anyway and while I'm sure it was part of some deal to get something else passed that he wanted, it was silly for the president to sign it onto law. The law doesn't even give congress the power to stop the president from releasing the prisoners. It just says he has to tell them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CNNWhite House tells senators U.S. had info that Bowe Bergdahl would be killed if deal to free him was leaked, Senate aide says.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CNNWhite House tells senators U.S. had info that Bowe Bergdahl would be killed if deal to free him was leaked, Senate aide says.

One deserter vs releasing known murderers back into the theater of the war on terror?Off with his head. 

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Seems that leaking that info would have been the politically expedient solution.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Spin, spin, spin…

Please wait…

• vlagatta

The Constitution grants the president the power of being commander in chief of the military. The release of prisoners is a military decision. Congress has no constitutional authority in that process. Those complaining about checks and balances should be aware that the law actually doesn't preserve it, it violates it. It grants congress a privilege that the Constitution doesn't. In the end, the law is a silly one anyway and while I'm sure it was part of some deal to get something else passed that he wanted, it was silly for the president to sign it onto law. The law doesn't even give congress the power to stop the president from releasing the prisoners. It just says he has to tell them.

Your thinking,  is flawed.  The law does allow the Congress to seek injunctive relief by stopping the process.  You're also speaking in circles and only reiterating your originally incorrect point.  I've since made mine, and substantiated it with verifiable proof as to why you are mistaken. Additionally, there are also legal maneuvers predicated on whether these men are to be classified as "military prisoners".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll ask again, what would have Congress done if Obama had gone to them first. The last time I checked, this Republican lead Congress has a poor record compromising with the President.What would Congress have done?  After telling him off the record he's crazy, they would remind him of the high ranking Taliban prisoners he's about to let back into high level circulation.....very anti productive.  BO has failed this country in so many blatant ways, and it astonishes me how people still turn a blind eye to all these major gaffs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ask yourself a simple question: when the law was passed why did Congress only request notice? Think about that, should end the discussion on legality

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I’ll answer both of your questions above with the same answer.  Every member of congress wants his vote (in congress) available and on the record.  It’s how they are ranked, similar to football players and stats.  They passed this law as they have other laws, to keep records of how various entities voted.  They just want, and deserve, the ability to have their “NO” on record.  That’s how Washington works.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll answer both of your questions above with the same answer.  Every member of congress wants his vote (in congress) available and on the record.  It's how they are ranked, similar to football players and stats.  They passed this law as they have other laws, to keep records of how various entities voted.  They just want, and deserve, the ability to have their "NO" on record.  That's how Washington works.

Lol Java, stick to trolling. There nothing to vote on. Const. Art II

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I'll answer both of your questions above with the same answer.  Every member of congress wants his vote (in congress) available and on the record.  It's how they are ranked, similar to football players and stats.  They passed this law as they have other laws, to keep records of how various entities voted.  They just want, and deserve, the ability to have their "NO" on record.  That's how Washington works.

Lol Java, stick to trolling. There nothing to vote on. Const. Art II

ummm, no resolution was submitted.the java thing, you lost me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sure I did

Please wait…

• vlagatta

well, I do drink ridiculous amounts of coffee.  I know nothing about the computer language though.  Other than that, you’ll have to humor me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bowe-bergdahl-released/taliban-commanders-say-they-found-bergdahl-cursing-his-countrymen-n123846F this guy...the more that comes out the more the white house has to spin control.  I truly expect a splintered repub party to beat the living tar out of the demos in elections.  I mean it is going to be destruction. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

well, I do drink ridiculous amounts of coffee.  I know nothing about the computer language though.  Other than that, you'll have to humor me.

yawn

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bowe-bergdahl-released/taliban-commanders-say-they-found-bergdahl-cursing-his-countrymen-n123846F this guy...the more that comes out the more the white house has to spin control.  I truly expect a splintered repub party to beat the living tar out of the demos in elections.  I mean it is going to be destruction.

Agreed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your thinking,  is flawed.  The law does allow the Congress to seek injunctive relief by stopping the process. 

Sure, they could seek it. It would fail, because they had NO AUTHORITY TO STOP IT. The law violates the Constitution's separation of powers. Whatever legal maneuvering they would have done would have been a futile waist of time and money.

You're also speaking in circles and only reiterating your originally incorrect point.  I've since made mine, and substantiated it with verifiable proof as to why you are mistaken.

You posted the bill. The unconstitutional bill. You may as well wipe your butt with it. The president not following it may have been an a-hole move, but legally, he's in pretty safe standing if Congress really wants to seek that fight. They won't, BTW. The negative press for the WH that the GOP is getting off of this far exceeds any legal victory they could possibly hope to achieve.

Additionally, there are also legal maneuvers predicated on whether these men are to be classified as "military prisoners".

Dude, Obama could close Gitmo tomorrow and release all of the detainees there. He has the authority to do it. He knows it, and Congress knows it. You are grasping at straws here.Let's flip this. Let's say that, theoretically, the Congress passes a law and the President signs a law that says that the Executive branch, rather than the HoR is now in charge of funding the military. Let's then say, that a few years later, the HoR violates this law and takes back this power. Let's say the Executive Branch decides to sue, and the court hears it. What takes precedent in their decision? The wording of a two year old law, or the 226 year old Constitution, the document that the Courts must use to measure the validity of all laws?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

well, I do drink ridiculous amounts of coffee.  I know nothing about the computer language though.  Other than that, you'll have to humor me.

yawn

was just informed that when you are out of ammo, you have a quote "disturbing, almost psychotic addiction to calling new people out for being board regulars".Actually I already knew that from last week when you said I was someone else.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Your thinking,  is flawed.  The law does allow the Congress to seek injunctive relief by stopping the process. 

Sure, they could seek it. It would fail, because they had NO AUTHORITY TO STOP IT. The law violates the Constitution's separation of powers. Whatever legal maneuvering they would have done would have been a futile waist of time and money.

You're also speaking in circles and only reiterating your originally incorrect point.  I've since made mine, and substantiated it with verifiable proof as to why you are mistaken.

You posted the bill. The unconstitutional bill. You may as well wipe your butt with it. The president not following it may have been an a-hole move, but legally, he's in pretty safe standing if Congress really wants to seek that fight. They won't, BTW. The negative press for the WH that the GOP is getting off of this far exceeds any legal victory they could possibly hope to achieve.

Additionally, there are also legal maneuvers predicated on whether these men are to be classified as "military prisoners".

Dude, Obama could close Gitmo tomorrow and release all of the detainees there. He has the authority to do it. He knows it, and Congress knows it. You are grasping at straws here.Let's flip this. Let's say that, theoretically, the Congress passes a law and the President signs a law that says that the Executive branch, rather than the HoR is now in charge of funding the military. Let's then say, that a few years later, the HoR violates this law and takes back this power. Let's say the Executive Branch decides to sue, and the court hears it. What takes precedent in their decision? The wording of a two year old law, or the 226 year old Constitution, the document that the Courts must use to measure the validity of all laws?

too wordy,  shows a complete defensive posture.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

seek help Java .. seriously

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

seek help Java .. seriously

Seriously, how many accounts is this?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Not sure what’s more funny.  The obsession you two have about me being someone else, or the cumulative post count the two of you have together, and being so ridiculously wrong.  Either way I like it.To that end, I'd also like to take your money, and if it's permitted here on this site, have the Mod do his due diligence to prove I am not the guy Java, or any other person here, with the result being that you two lose your money that you put up.  What say you both?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure what's more funny.  The obsession you two have about me being someone else, or the cumulative post count the two of you have together, and being so ridiculously wrong.  Either way I like it.

Umm...your post is wrong on so many levels.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Not sure what's more funny.  The obsession you two have about me being someone else, or the cumulative post count the two of you have together, and being so ridiculously wrong.  Either way I like it.

Umm...your post is wrong on so many levels.

I'm all ears, tina.  whatcha got?

Please wait…

• vlagatta

You two clowns are on the clock.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Typical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. You sat there waiting for a response? 3 posts in 3 minutes? You’re like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Java is lonely

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it possible to stay on topic?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Question for the ages

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Still with the java stuff?  So It’s true.  You really do have some odd phobia where if you run into someone you can’t compete with, then he obviously must be someone who already slapped you around on this board. I’ve seen you work this same ploy with two other people since coming here three weeks ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/06/exclusive-bergdahl-declared-jihad-secret-documents-show/Stop bickering and let's rail on this traitor some more...

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Bergdahl is as good as dead already

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/06/exclusive-bergdahl-declared-jihad-secret-documents-show/Stop bickering and let's rail on this traitor some more...

Agreed.  There are plenty of threads to seek attention.  I would prefer to see this one dedicated to Bergdahl.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The released terrorists are basically useless now anyways.  Organizations will not want anything to do with them after being held prisoner for so long.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

The released terrorists are basically useless now anyways.  Organizations will not want anything to do with them after being held prisoner for so long.

You're joking right?  Please say yes.  One of the five Taliban leaders freed from Guantanamo Bay in return for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl’s release has pledged to return to fight Americans.When the JTF-GTMO threat assessment for Noori was authored in February 2008, his brother was still active in the fight against the Coalition. Noori’s “brother is a Taliban commander directing operations against US and Coalition forces in Zabul Province.” Noori himself “remained a significant figure to Taliban supporters” even after his capture…Declassified memos authored at Guantanamo provide more details about Noori’s al Qaeda ties. Noori “fought alongside al Qaeda as a Taliban military general, against the Northern Alliance” in September 1995. Noori also “hosted al Qaeda commanders” and “met a subordinate of Osama bin Laden to pass a message from the Taliban supreme leader” – that is, a message from Mullah Omar.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice...thanks for joining the discussion.  Now, you can't possibly believe what you typed.  They are heroes.  We look weak.  Obama IS weak.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

folks, I made a big mistake in posting the above styled  informational threat assessment. (ITA) I made a mistake in thinking the NSA has permitted it’s public disclosure and thereby declassified it. I was wrong. Please pretend that you never read that.  If you repeat said information, you could be in grave danger.  Please govern yourself accordingly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Constitution grants the president the power of being commander in chief of the military. The release of prisoners is a military decision. Congress has no constitutional authority in that process.

if it is unconstitutional for Congress to pass laws restricting the use of the Military, how do you explain the Posse Comitatus Act.?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If it was a foot soldier or middle ranking leader, maybe, but these are too invaluable.Once they get in the mountains again it's not like they will much communication with the outside world anyway, and they will soon prove their value again.If we had managed to turn any of them we would need Pakistan to "run" them. And that's not going to happen any time soon.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

No offense......but I had to come back to show I was right.  President Hagel?  Final approval for the prisoner exchange that freed Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was made by Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, members of Congress learned on Monday from administration officials. Last week, Hagel said the swap was a unanimous decision when speaking to the BBC.  'It was the Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Director of National Intelligence, Attorney General,' he said. 'It was our judgement based on the information that we had that his life, his health were in peril,' Hagel also told the channel in defense of not giving Congress 30 days' notice of the plan. 'Can you imagine if we would have waited or taken the chance of leaks over a 30-day period?' Hagel said.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

illegal for him to unilaterally execute the deal without providing Congress with a thirty day advanced notice.  ,,.  It most certainly is, under law, and Impeachable offense.

No offense......but I had to come back to show I was right.  President Hagel?  Last week, Hagel said the swap was a unanimous decision when speaking to the BBC.  'It was the Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Director of National Intelligence, Attorney General,' he said. 'It was our judgement based on the information that we had that his life, his health were in peril,' Hagel also told the channel in defense of not giving Congress 30 days' notice of the plan. 'Can you imagine if we would have waited or taken the chance of leaks over a 30-day period?' Hagel said.

wouldn't an impeachment mean you were right?I think the only point was that the CinC has the power to do what he did and that is why Congress only negotiated the notice provision, as opposed to a prohibition, which would've been unconstituional

Please wait…

• vlagatta

The only thing that matters is you and your pals said it was engaged by the President, via his and only his constitutional authority.  That was the entire foundation to support your position.  It was dead-wrong.Sackedbysapp +1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only thing that matters is you and your pals said it was engaged by the President, via his and only his constitutional authority.  That was the entire foundation to support your position.  It was dead-wrong.

um . . .  okay . . . .

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can “lol” all you want to, Counselor, but SackedBySapp is 100% accurate.  The President did break the law.Whether that law is constitutional or not is another matter, but the law was broken.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can "lol" all you want to, Counselor, but SackedBySapp is 100% accurate.  The President did break the law.Whether that law is constitutional or not is another matter, but the law was broken.

you need to read more closely Buggsy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For Buggsy

Negotiating the release of Bergdahl is not what people are saying is illegal. Releasing the 5 from Gitmo is.

well, I am not so sure about that based on this article from the Hill:http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/208264-gop-senator-obama-faces-impeachment-push-if-more-prisoners-leave-gitmoIt looks like Congress was worried about the President effectively closing Gitmo by release and so they decided to include a NOTICE provision in the law (i.e.,, let us know 30 days before you do it).  MY guess - and its only that - is that Congress included a Notice provision instead of an outright prohibition because Congressional lawyers probably said an outright prohibition would be at odds with Article II of the Constitution. In other words, the President has the power as the CiC.Again, that is just my guess on the law and I am not an Obama fanOn breaching the Notice provision, it looks  like Obama told Congress he would when he signed, but even if he did not the legal response to Congress would be what harm from the breach? In other words, you don't have the power to stop it anyway, so . . (If you look at Graham's proposed bill and ask why would he need that if the current law prevented Obama from doing what he did . . pretty telling)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For Buggsy, Part II

No offense......but I had to come back to show I was right.  President Hagel?  Final approval for the prisoner exchange that freed Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was made by Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, members of Congress learned on Monday from administration officials.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can "lol" all you want to, Counselor, but SackedBySapp is 100% accurate.  The President did break the law.Whether that law is constitutional or not is another matter, but the law was broken.

Now, I never said that the NOTICE provision was unconstitutional nor did I say that the President complied with the Notice provision.  I did, however, say (just a few moments ago and earlier suggested it in response to Stan, I think) that failure to comply with the Notice provision would NOT be a "impeachable offense."  I said that because what would be the harm in breaching a notice provision? (i.e., what would they have done if he gave them NOTICE -- that is the standard LEGAL response to a "no notice" claim, just so ya know)If you took the time to read before swinging the club you would see that I ASKED what law was broken, presuming that Stan believed the same point that Spartan made, which was that the release was illegal. Spartan suggested that the release was illegal. I raised the NOTICE issue in response to Spartan's comment and then OPINED that the reason there was ONLY a notice provision was that it would be UNCONSTITIONAL for Congress to pass a law that prevented the President from acting as CinC (Article II)you've got your points mixed up . . . . I was "lol" at the absurd characterization  . . . not whether the Notice provision was breachedIt's okay, I accept your apology.  ;)

Please wait…

• vlagatta

It’s over Vin.  Pack up your shinebox, and move…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A 22 year old kid couldn't handle the savagery of war and he's a POS and not an American? GTFO. He should've been sent home a long time ago or better yet never deployed.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Or better yet never voluntarily signed up like he did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s interesting to see so many people, who on other issues use strict constructionism as a shield, so p’ed off that the president “broke a law” that basically restricts his constitutionally granted powers. Many of you have outright said you would violate a gun ban for the exact same reason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's interesting to see so many people, who on other issues use strict constructionism as a shield, so p'ed off that the president "broke a law" that basically restricts his constitutionally granted powers. Many of you have outright said you would violate a gun ban for the exact same reason.

To some extent, everyone is a Convenient Constitutionalist  ;)

Please wait…

• vlagatta

It's interesting to see so many people, who on other issues use strict constructionism as a shield, so p'ed off that the president "broke a law" that basically restricts his constitutionally granted powers. Many of you have outright said you would violate a gun ban for the exact same reason.

horrible analogy.  one of those things happened, one did not.  Furthermore, one of those things was done by our President, and again, the other thing has not happened. (and if it did happen, it too, would be unconstitutional)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

horrible analogy.  one of those things happened, one did not.  Furthermore, one of those things was done by our President, and again, the other thing has not happened. (and if it did happen, it too, would be unconstitutional)

have they started the impeachment process yet for the "impeachable offense"

illegal for him to unilaterally execute the deal without providing Congress with a thirty day advanced notice.  ,,.  It most certainly is, under law, and [sic] Impeachable offense.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

You can "lol" all you want to, Counselor, but SackedBySapp is 100% accurate.  The President did break the law.

Oh my...  I missed this the first time.  Vin, do you practice law?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Vin, do you practice law?”That depends on what day you ask him the question.  But if you're ever looking for a really good lawyer, I've never heard anyone recommend this guy.http://phelpsdunbar.com/vincent-beilman

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

classic ..  not all share the noble views of my good friend “Ozy”:

No, I'm choosing to support unrestricted speech over censorship. Try looking at the bigger picture.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Good Lord

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

The traitor has now been charged with desertion. Not Obama, the other one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And people died looking for this clown. Hope he gets life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And people died looking for this clown. Hope he gets life.

Which clown should get life?The Deserter or the Traitor?P.O.S.: "If I had a son... he would be like Bergdahl."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shhh, you’ll offend his cult followers.Here's a fun story...Friend of mine (a worthless liberal atheist) told me the other day that conservatives are selfish if they have a problem with subsidizing welfare/obamcare. Those who demand the handouts are not selfish, however, according to this scholar. That's the end of my story, I hope you enjoyed it. Unfortunately it's non-fiction, they really do think this way. It's a disease, I'm convinced of it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love that I said firing squad last year.  I said the same thing yesterday.  At least i am consistent.Off with his head.

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

Friend of mine (a worthless liberal atheist)

Sometimes the irony is subtle, sometimes not so much.

Please wait…

Viewing 129 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.