Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• blind melon

Participant

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/jameis-winston-on-620-very-elated-to-have-martin-back/2269750Jameis Winston (interview on 620)"...I'm excited for the season. Our guys are excited. You should see their faces when we're out there working. Some of the guys (said) 'We don't remember working with our quarterback this early.' We're definitely building chemistry with everyone. I'm excited in general and ready for the season..."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

GO GET IT JABOO!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man it feels good to have a leader at QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this is great music to my ears ..damn now i know what SEA fans feel when they hear that Wilson takes the entire offense away to a place hidden to the media for workouts and building camaraderie. i was a bit jealous (cant blame me) the fact not one of our QBs had ever done that to my knowledge. but now we have Winston and that dude is everything and more we can ask for at that position. ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this is great music to my ears ..damn now i know what SEA fans feel when they hear that Wilson takes the entire offense away to a place hidden to the media for workouts and building camaraderie. i was a bit jealous (cant blame me) the fact not one of our QBs had ever done that to my knowledge. but now we have Winston and that dude is everything and more we can ask for at that position. ;D

Off the top of my head, Freeman did this with the offense the year of the lockout.  Not to take anything away from Jameis, just wanted to clear that up.Aside from Vjax, i don't think any receivers were here back then

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Off the top of my head, Freeman did this with the offense the year of the lockout.  Not to take anything away from Jameis, just wanted to clear that up.Aside from Vjax, i don't think any receivers were here back then

ok i think you might right on Freeman but we all know what happened after that. anyways my point is that it shouldnt be a 1 year thing rather making it a tradition.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.