Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Black Monday began early this year. The Jets have given Adam Gase his walking papers.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Doug Peterson retained despite the most blatant tanking in NFL history.

Eagles deserve to be fined & stripped of a pick.

As an NFL fan i was offended by this product.

If soccer diving can yield a red card, nba players fined for flopping, blatant tanking needs to be handled by the league as well.

• dalbuc

Participant

Teams usually roll the “looking at younger players” but that obviously isn’t the case here. Still digging into this raises a lot of questions moving forward so I don’t think anyone wants to go here. The only reason the league might this do anything is that someone messed with the NYC TV market.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

If soccer diving can yield a red card, nba players fined for flopping, blatant tanking needs to be handled by the league as well.

It’s really simple. Do like the NBA does and have a lottery for the first three picks.

• dalbuc

Participant

Teams still tank in the NBA. The lottery won’t fix. Plus, This wasn’t tanking to get a top pick just a moderately better one in the first half of the draft.

• Runole

Participant

So the eagles should be playing for the giants? SMH

• CyberDilemma

Participant

Look what happened the last time an NFL team tanked. We ended up stuck with Jameis for 5 years.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Jaguars have fired Doug Marrone.

Bengals have announced they will retain Zac Taylor

• Wutt

Participant

Chargers fire Anthony Lynn

• Biggs3535

Participant

Had to do it. I like the guy, but some of his gameday decisions were laughable.

I hope this doesn’t slow down Herbert’s development. That kid was phenomenal this season.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Had to do it. I like the guy, but some of his gameday decisions were laughable.

I hope this doesn’t slow down Herbert’s development. That kid was phenomenal this season.

Oh it will. They were starting to gel. Won four games in a row to end the season. They could’ve built on that going into the off-season.

This was a bad move

• Biggs3535

Participant

This was a bad move

Shit shows like this at the end of a half are why Lynn has been fired:

That cannot happen in professional football.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I’m sorry, but as a Bucs fan we cannot cast that stone at all. Don’t you recall how we “earned” the first overall pick in 2015? We were up 20-7 against the Saints at the half. LoL

• Roy

Participant

I guess it was blatant tanking, but Hurts was 7-20 for 72 yards, so they weren’t exactly taking their foot off the gas when it wasn’t on the gas to begin with.

• Bucman

Participant

Urban wants 12 milly per year and the Jags are expected to give it to him. Sheesh

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I’m sorry, but as a Bucs fan we cannot cast that stone at all. Don’t you recall how we “earned” the first overall pick in 2015? We were up 20-7 against the Saints at the half. LoL

Howd that work out for us? #BucsLife lol.

& at least that was for #1. Eagles jumped from 9 to 6.

They are effed for 5+ years due to that wentz contract, barring him somehow turning itvaround, which I don’t see happening.

I’m in the middle of Eagles country & loving it lmao.

• seekpar

Participant

Yep, so glad the Bucs tanked for the #1 pick in 2015 and solidified the QB position for the next 10-12 years LMAO.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.