Viewing 310 reply threads

• Author

• Buc45

Participant

Just realized there wasn’t one…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now we sit here and hope Dozier and Yankey fall further than expected….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the staff must have a better feeling about nicks than anyone on this board, would still like to see them address the OG position though, not excited about cousins or meredith taking a lot of starter snaps

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dang falcons got a ‘nole…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here goes the Jets with our Pick. Thanks Dom

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Devonta Freeman to the Falcons

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Yankey

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am hoping that Bruce Ellington for Jared Abbredris somehow make it to us..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wow, jets are stupid

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jared Abberdaris would be a good pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surprised the Jets took who they did with Bryant/Ebbredaris and Ellington on the board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Got a run on Noles!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tough call in the 5th, OG, WR, LB, pass rusher, and if Murray should for some reason be there, I’d pull the trigger in the 5th. Great value.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Niners killing it again, these guys show no signs of slowing down, will be great for years to come

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There goes Ellington to the 49ers

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great pick San Fran :( They’re having a solid draft. B@stards.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn…Ellington is gone

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate that the Falcons got Freeman. He is a good little back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is a receiver...His brother was the back...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is a receiver...His brother was the back...

Huh? They drafted Devonta Freeman. The FSU RB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My bad…I thought you were talking about Ellington

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NFL Network saying the Saints are extremely high on Murray. Hope they don’t get what they want for a change. Their draft has been pretty good so far.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freeman was a guy I would have wanted if we needed a RB this year. I hate to see him go to the Falcons almost as much as I hate to see the Saints get Cooks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Andre Williams to the Giants. Best runner in the draft imo. Surprised to see him go this high though because that dude can not catch the ball. At all. Ever. Great runner though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aaron Colvin to the Jags

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow. I thought Shaq Evans would be undrafted. Jets take him in the 4th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah seems the jets picked those last two guys a couple rounds early, especially with the other receiver talent on the board, also i like colvin, but the jags arent exactly a team that can afford redshirt years like the niners

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Robinson, Aaron Donald, Lamarcus Joyner, and Tre Mason. I fuggin love the Rams draft!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think this was the worst PR Draft Preview ever…We are only in the 4th round and it seems like most of these guys are even mentioned in there guide. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yeah seems the jets picked those last two guys a couple rounds early, especially with the other receiver talent on the board, also i like colvin, but the jags arent exactly a team that can afford redshirt years like the niners

Sure they can't, they aren't gonna be a contender this year anyway so redshirt him for the future. 80% of these R4 picks will not ever do anything useful so why not take a shot on Colvin?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Robinson, Aaron Donald, Lamarcus Joyner, and Tre Mason. I fuggin love the Rams draft!

I agree, NFC West theme, I think Rams and Niners have probably had best drafts so far

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed….a very good draft for Fisher and company!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually, the Jags are gonna suck ass this year no matter what.....so Colvin kinda makes sense. They will basically be getting an extra 1st round pick in 2015 when they actually have a chance to make some noise. They just don't have enough NFL level talent on their roster to do anything in 2014 imo. I'm glad they added some weapons for Bortles, but they are still an awful team with an awful roster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bryant to the Steelers is a big move for them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Late 4th round…..these QBs gonna start coming off the board now?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Big Ben has himself a big target

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Big Ben has himself a big target

The Limas Swede replacement unit or more apt to say the replacement for what they hoped he was.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Considering our receiving core….I thought we might take Logan Thomas! lol. Wonder if the Cardinals use him as a TE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well there is the sucker drafting Logan Thomas. Fools.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure they can't, they aren't gonna be a contender this year anyway so redshirt him for the future. 80% of these R4 picks will not ever do anything useful so why not take a shot on Colvin?

there is a lot of corner talent available that can help their team now and in the future, my understanding was that colvin was a 3-4 rounder before the injury anyway, so it's not like they got a huge steal late in the draft, I think it's good for the kid that the injury maybe didn't really affect his stock but it just seems that there was enough corner talent available that the jags could have had a guy that could help that right away

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Depends. If they make him a TE it could be a brilliant pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

there is a lot of corner talent available that can help their team now and in the future, my understanding was that colvin was a 3-4 rounder before the injury anyway, so it's not like they got a huge steal late in the draft, I think it's good for the kid that the injury maybe didn't really affect his stock but it just seems that there was enough corner talent available that the jags could have had a guy that could help that right away

No Colvin was a late 1 - 2 guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Terrible pick this early.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doubt they try Thomas at TE after drafting Niklas lol. There’s been some interesting picks so far today. Bryant to the Steelers and Ellington to San Fran are two big ones.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was hoping Bradford would drop to us as well…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Terrible pick this early.

Many bad decision start with the same three words "You can't teach....." I bet at his presser those are the first words out of Arians' mouth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Late 4th round.....these QBs gonna start coming off the board now?

You'd think they have rabies the way that teams are avoiding them

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s kind of entertaining seeing some of the QBs free fall. I think we could see a couple of them go soon, though. McCarron and Murray won’t be around a lot longer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dang falcons got a 'nole...

They can have him. Freeman should never have been drafted. Too raw, too undisciplined of a player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Norwood is a nice pickup for Seattle. I haven’t been impressed with some of their picks but I like the WRs they’ve added.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seahawks got great value with Norwood right there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Colvin was a late 1 - 2 guy.

I typically listen to Mayock, who had him as 3rd - 4th rounder, heard a few that said he might have snuck into the second but the consensus seemed to be that he was a 3rd - 4th guy, either way, no need to beat a dead horse, Jacksonville got a good player that will help them in the future, and a guy i was hoping the Bucs would target in the 5th or later, I just think they could have gotten someone that could help them now and in the future

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what QB is gonna go next and start the run?What happen to Tom Savage btw? Lolz. garbage hype.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Murray makes sense to KC… but they can’t pass on WR. Will Denver consider grabbing one?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So what QB is gonna go next and start the run?What happen to Tom Savage btw? Lolz. garbage hype.

If Murray drops to us in Round 5, we had best take him...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, KC just replaced McCluster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw some mocks with Savage going in the 2nd…These QBs this year were way overhyped it appears…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

tough to say, lots of guys on the board still, mettenberger, murray, savage, mccarroni think mccarron goes next though

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dang. KC just got D’anthony Thomas; I’ll bet Chip Kelly was going to take him….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw some mocks with Savage going in the 2nd...These QBs this year were way overhyped it appears...

Savage had 6 good games. Otherwise his career was very bleh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m really surprised that Murray and Mettenberger are still around. New Orleans is almost up and Murray is still there. We’ll see if their rumored interest is true.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mettenberger’s knee has to be really messed up, right? I’d really like Murray in the 5th or 6th. Would be a nice project and the hometown kid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

damn, Walt Aikens is gone…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QBs not overhyped…  Over ANALYZED.Loads of good guards left.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So much for the Saints salivating over Murray.Murray is in Tampa with his family. But I've given up hope of the Bucs drafting ANY QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Loads of good guards?  Who?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully Abbrederis, Gallon or Barrow will be there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mettenberger's knee has to be really messed up, right? I'd really like Murray in the 5th or 6th. Would be a nice project and the hometown kid.

Flunked DT isn’t helping him either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Loads of guards left! the way some you were crying about round 3, you’d think there were any left.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d be shocked if the 5th round pick isn’t dedicated to the trenches.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Loads of guards left! the way some you were crying about round 3, you'd think there were any left.

Well obviously there are some guards left but none that could step in and start from day like and be as effective as Jackson. I hope Yankee can fall to us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So much for the Saints salivating over Murray.Murray is in Tampa with his family. But I've given up hope of the Bucs drafting ANY QB.

If we don't draft Murray, I'll wager Tajh Boyd gets a UDFA invite...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Day 3 seems to be falling good for us with the guards and QBs that are falling.I'm guessing the franchise QB that Licht saw that we weren't thinking about is still on the board and if not we should be able to get a solid guard still.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yankey, Dozier, or Halapio?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Loads of good guards?  Who?

I only see two prospects beyond Yankey:Cyril Richardson from Baylor (6'5 329#)or Anthony Steen from Alabama (6'3 314#)Richardson or Steen could be great in the run-option attack which we appear to be developing along with our triangle and one offense of 3 centers and no power forwards.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Drafting a guard in the 5th and expecting him to start right now is wishful thinking and just trying to cover up for the idiocy that was taking a running back in the third. Gallon, Murray, or Boyd are the guys I want in the 5th

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ARGH!!!! SCHIANO SIGHTING!!!!!I almost broke my TV.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

4 pages of guards here…http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2014/OGHell, pick 10 of them.  Bring them to camp and take the best two.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tom Savage to the Texans

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please just shut up about wasting a pick. You have no idea if it is a wasted pick or not. Maybe Martin’s shoulder isn’t healing as fast as L&L would like and with James still rehabbing there is only 2 RBs on the roster and one of them didn’t play last year. They picked what was likely the number one RB on their board at that point. Y’all b!tch and moan about how **CENSORED**ty our offense is and we take three playmakers and y’all still b!tch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow. Houston takes a gamble….that’ so Cleveland Brown/Jacksonville Jaguar of them taking Savage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steen.  I like the way he looks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

4 pages of guards here...http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2014/OGHell, pick 10 of them.  Bring them to camp and take the best two.

Pick 10 that weigh over 305#.... ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steen.  I like the way he looks.

He's been a nasty player for years in the SEC wars plus can bench 500# so yes, I like him as a prospect.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the fall of Marcus Roberson and Luchiez Purifoy is remarkable. Not necessarily Purifoy because he is a moron of epic proportions but thought Roberson would be gone by now. Bigger corner coming from a school with a good corner background.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

there goes larry webster, Bucs brought him in for a visit, thought he would be around later

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Webster is a guy some thought could be switched to TE…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Odd comment by Schiano there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pick coming soon…any predictions?  I am saying Barrow…but I am want Abbredris

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fulton, Abbredis, Barrow, Richardson, Yankey

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

or Telvin Smith

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean there are "non-odd" comments from Schiano?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Telvin Smith or Lamin Barrow is my bet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yankey, Steen, or Richardson. Any of those guys, I’m good with at OG.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Murray, Yankey, or Telvin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was hoping Dozier would be there for us…I'd be fine with Stinson with our if we don't go OL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sucks Dozier went to the Jets there. Stupid compensatory picks!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Prince Shembo to the Falcons!!! :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dozier to the Jets… 6 picks early

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn…  Shembo to the Falcons…  Bit of a reach but I liked the guy.Lol...every time the Pats on the clock, Jets fans boo regardless.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i’m thinking they don’t pick another receiver, they use sims in the slot quite a bit and roll with the young guys, next pick is i’m thinking either tevlin smith, lamin barrow, or david yankey, I think LB, OL, and DL, not necessarilly in that order, are the spots we go for with our last three picks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another Wow. The Ravens took AJ McCarron?!?!??! WTF??????????

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate compensatory picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe Herron?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCarron is nothing more than a back up…at least he will be a back up for a solid team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

AJ McCarron is still there..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we don’t draft a QB and Murray is gone, I hope we sign either  Connor Shaw or Tajh Boyd as UDFA’s.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean there are "non-odd" comments from Schiano?

Absolutely, I don’t have the hate for the man that some around here do. He wasn’t a good fit here, but he is a good coach/evaluator of talent and our team was better when he left than we were when he arrived, which should count for something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where did you see the McCarron pick?  I don’t see it on the draft tracker on NFL.com

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah Ravens picked a RB not McCarron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup, ESPN made a mistake...or was wishcasting...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn Herron still out there…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who’d they pick?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are up!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup, ESPN made a mistake...or was wishcasting...

Yea, their draftcast said the Ravens selected McCarron.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where did you see the McCarron pick?  I don't see it on the draft tracker on NFL.com

It was on the top of ESPN.com's home page but they have corrected it now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Very surprised to see Dion Bailey and Jordan Tripp still available. Both very good defensive players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let’s go Stinson or Jeffcoat here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yankey/McCarron/T Smith here please

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yankey has to be great value at this point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Redskins grab Ryan Grant. Very solid player for the 5th round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kadeem Edwards bleh. Guard at least. I’ll take it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

don’t know much about him, glad he’s a guard though

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kadeem Carey OG Tennessee State

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Kadeem Edwards sucks. Wasn’t even expected to be drafted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Got our Big guy. ! I’ll take it!

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Wow, a guard?  So L&L DO know what they’re doing?  Imagine that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WOW. Edwards from Tennessee State…not a bad selection but WOW, no OL from a big school. ‘From NFL.com:STRENGTHS Outstanding size -- built low to the ground with a thick trunk and vines for arms (big wingspan). Generates movement in the run game and seeks to bury defenders. Surprising balance and straight-line foot speed -- steps to the second level easily. Has crude tools to work with. Motivated and coachable.WEAKNESSES Could stand to shed some bad weight. Gets lax with his technique. Needs to play with more consistent pad level. Needs to work on a more efficient short punch. Lets his feet stall. Thick, tight hips -- struggles to maneuver and snap is limited. Is not sudden or explosive -- more push than pop. Lets defenders cross his face. Intermittent urgency. Does not dominate physically inferior competition.DRAFT PROJECTION Rounds 4-5BOTTOM LINE A soft-spoken, thickly built, long-armed FCS prospect, Edwards is a raw base blocker who must make significant strides with his technique, ratchet up his play-to-play intensity and learn to play with power.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

big and Strong.  Needs coaching and motivated.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Glad we took a guard. I feel we will revisit this position in the next round as well unless we go aj or murray

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Kadeem Edwards sucks. Wasn't even expected to be drafted.

really? NFL.com says rounds 4-5.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow, a guard?  So L&L DO know what they're doing?  Imagine that.

Nah, they suck. And so does Edwards. JDouble says so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I live outside Nashville, this is a talented kid and a pick I really like. A NFL weight room should only help him improve.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmkWlfnE5iEThis youtube is funny with the star wars accolades!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's not on his favorite 50. Means he sucks lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who you going to believe? NFL.com or J, I know everything about every player, Double?Easy choice there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2020957-kadeem-edwards-nfl-draft-2014-highlights-scouting-report-more

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would be a nice backup if we had starting caliber guards. This doesn’t make up for not taking a guard earlier. I do like the pick though.Murray in the 6th!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

34″ arms?  Jebus

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its just JDUD whining more since it wasn't the guard he wanted.  Nothing to see here

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah Jdouble fashions himself a scout but he has an awful eye for talent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good hard working kid! We got our Guard bitches, here we go! I like him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow, a guard?  So L&L DO know what they're doing?  Imagine that.

Nah, they suck. And so does Edwards. JDouble says so.

Lmao

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you read several prospect reports on him and not just the few sentences on NFL.com you’ll see that he is considered fat, lazy, and has bad technique. Says the same sh!t in every report….so hate on me if you want but this was another sh!tty pick imo.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Maybe next year they will let you draft so that you can get the players you want. How much do you get paid to evaluate talent? Very curious to know since you obviously know more than our coaching staff and gm. The glazers could save a lot of money by hiring you and we would have a better team. Go get em captain knowledge. You got this!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol u must be a miserable person

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The scouting report I posted said he’s not ready at this point but maybe one day.  Needs to fill out and coaching.  Sounds like he isn’t plug and play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know sh!t about this guy. I’m not pretending too. All I know is what I have read and if you go read the 8-10 prospect reports online you will see that they all say the same thing. Maybe they are all wrong and Licht is right….but it’s not me hating on this kid. I’m just agreeing with the general consensus.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

at least we took a position of need….. I was drooling over the thought of Herron though

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol…every year dub melts down about late rounders.  This guy is a Warhop pick, you know the guy who's coached oline successfully  longer than most of us could walk.I'll take Mr Warhops opinion 100% of the time, Thanks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's not on his favorite 50. Means he sucks lol.

lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let's go Stinson or Jeffcoat here.

I was thinking Jeffcoat too, or Yankey.  not crazy about Edwards, but a friend gave me a heads up that he might be a target for the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know sh!t about this guy. I'm not pretending too. All I know is what I have read and if you go read the 8-10 prospect reports online you will see that they all say the same thing. Maybe they are all wrong and Licht is right....but it's not me hating on this kid. I'm just agreeing with the general consensus.

So you are saying you don't know Sh!t about this guy but your agreeing with the general consensus... Great evaluating there nub

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we had OLINE depth and could bring this kid along the same way we brought Dotson along, it would have been a really solid pick. But we literally have garbage at guard right now and drafting a project doesn’t help that. It doesn't matter how many weapons we have when 3/5 of our OLINE are questionmarks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bunch of fuggin sheep round here. Same bunch of morons telling me how great Najee Goode was. Lolz. Meltdown my ass. You guys just can't handle hearing the truth about our draft pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Definitely not ready to start yet; however after a good back up and probably will move into the starting role next season after he bulks up and learns how to deal with NFL rushers. FWIW, he has great footwork according to all the analysis I’ve seen and heard so heck, that’s a good starting point. I just wonder why Yankey fell so far….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  1mJust watched some tape of G Kadeem Edwards. Not impressed. #Bucs should have drafted G David Yankey or LB Telvin Smith instead.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hah

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2020957-kadeem-edwards-nfl-draft-2014-highlights-scouting-report-moreThere are a lot of pros and cons listed, but here's the summary:OverallKadeem Edwards is a prospect who despite flaws in his game has explosive traits. Edwards will likely be drafted based on his frame and potential to fill out. When coupled with the generally mean attitude he plays with and his development with NFL coaching, Edwards projects to have eventual starter potential in the NFL. Eventual. That means not now, and Edwards will have to learn how to be efficient managing his power laterally and using his length effectively to take the next step in his game. Draft Projection: 6th Round

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Telvin Smith picked right after us…On Edwards, you just need to trust they know what they are doing… I hope it wasn’t a panic move due to our needs…lots of good players were still available at other positions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Atlanta having a really nice draft. With their FA pickups and guys returning from injury, they should be right in the thick of things in the NFCS.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently the Bucs liked him at the Senior Bowl…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His punch is brutal.  Feet are above average and he has a mean streak.  All the basic tools Coached up, dude will start. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Traded up!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are back on the clock

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We just traded back in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs on the clock

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pamphile.  Boom!Guard in NFL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I definitely agree that we could have drafted someone else and drafted Kadeem later.  But, I am intrigued by him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bunch of fuggin sheep round here. Same bunch of morons telling me how great Najee Goode was. Lolz. Meltdown my ass. You guys just can't handle hearing the truth about our draft pick.

agreed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Atlanta having a really nice draft. With their FA pickups and guys returning from injury, they should be right in the thick of things in the NFCS.

ha…the failcons suck so bad I want to feel sorry for them

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ha...the failcons suck so bad I want to feel sorry for them

k, bud.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like we drafted two athletes with Dotson-like potential down the road. Thank god we have some solid veterans in front of them to hold the fort down……I just don't see what the hell we're doing.We drafted players at our two deepest, most talented positions, a clone of our #1 receiver, and two 5th round project linemen without guys in front of them capable of starting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Apparently the Bucs liked him at the Senior Bowl...

why?  Donald made him his bit ch at the senior bowl.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many times did we like Dom’s choices and they bust.  I thought they were going to pick yankley, but I will trust L&L for until they prove otherwise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i hate the Jets…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who would have thought that Lovie would spend the first 5 picks on offense…Lovie giving the big "f*ck you" to those saying he cares nothing about the offense....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Purdue-offensive-lineman-Pamphile-on-the-rise.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn't realize that the guy we just picked wasn't a 5th round pick... Otherwise it would make sense for the 2nd rated def prospect to make a 5th rd guard his b!tch...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many times did we like Dom's choices and they bust.  I thought they were going to pick yankley, but I will trust L&L for until they prove otherwise.

Very rarely.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here is something on Pamphile: Purdue offensive tackle Kevin Pamphile is generating buzz as an ascending draft prospect.At his campus Pro Day workout, Pamphile posted outstanding workout numbers to rival the top performers at the NFL scouting combine.The athletic 6-foot-4 1/2, 311-pounder ran the 40-yard dash in 4.92 and 4.94 seconds with a 10-yard split of 1.69 seconds. He had a 32-inch vertical leap and a 9-foot broad jump, also bench pressing 225 pounds 25 times.According to one NFL scout that attended the workout, Pampile "looked very athletic and fluid in his movement skill and positional work. He had a great day and really helped himself."Pampile has several upcoming private workouts scheduedl.Among the teams displaying interest in Pampile: the New York Giants, Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, Houston Texans, Arizona Cardinals, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, St. Louis Rams and Jacksonville Jaguars.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“@ScottSBucs: To acquire pick #149 from the Bills, the Bucs gave up their 7th this year (#221) and a fifth-round pick next year.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"@ScottSBucs: To acquire pick #149 from the Bills, the Bucs gave up their 7th this year (#221) and a fifth-round pick next year."

Did we trade our 5th or the 5th we got from the Zuttah Trade?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Purdue-offensive-lineman-Pamphile-on-the-rise.html

I'll hold off on judgment until we hear from JD, thanks..... ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aaron Donald did that to everybody..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Before you just declare him a good pick because Licht is awesome, and decide I am just hating to hate…..try actually reading up on the guy. Everything you can find on the internet mentions fat, bad weight, lazy, sloppy, bad technique, inconsistent and most have him as a 7th round or UDFA guy. Sorry but that isn’t sh!t I wanna hear about a guy who is suppose to work in the trenches. Especially when we need him to start right away. Call me the hater. It’s cool. Seems like I am the only one who bothers to read up on a guy instead of just drinking the kool-aid and bashing anyone who doesn’t like the pick.http://thesidelineview.com/scouting-report/kadeem-edwardshttp://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1705673/kadeem-edwardshttp://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/kadeem-edwards?id=2543756http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=92829&draftyear=2014&genpos=OGhttp://www.seniorbowl.com/prospect-profiles-view.php?p=404http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2020957-kadeem-edwards-nfl-draft-2014-highlights-scouting-report-morehttp://www.draftinsider.net/reports/2014/G/Kadeem-Edwardshttp://ewallstreeter.com/kadeem-edwards-scouting-report-nfl-outlook-for-tennessee-state-guard-6373/

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

I didn't realize that the guy we just picked wasn't a 5th round pick... Otherwise it would make sense for the 2nd rated def prospect to make a 5th rd guard his b!tch...

I was going to bite my tongue, but thanks for saying exactly what I wanted to.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"@ScottSBucs: To acquire pick #149 from the Bills, the Bucs gave up their 7th this year (#221) and a fifth-round pick next year."

That 5th is probably the Zuttah pick next year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn it!  I thought for sure Kevin Pamphile was going to be a baller.  Disappointing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Before you just declare him a good pick because Licht is awesome, and decide I am just hating to hate.....try actually reading up on the guy. Everything you can find on the internet mentions fat, bad weight, lazy, sloppy, bad technique, inconsistent and most have him as a 7th round or UDFA guy. Sorry but that isn't sh!t I wanna hear about a guy who is suppose to work in the trenches. Especially when we need him to start right away. Call me the hater. It's cool. Seems like I am the only one who bothers to read up on a guy instead of just drinking the kool-aid and bashing anyone who doesn't like the pick.http://thesidelineview.com/scouting-report/kadeem-edwardshttp://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1705673/kadeem-edwardshttp://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/kadeem-edwards?id=2543756http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=92829&draftyear=2014&genpos=OGhttp://www.seniorbowl.com/prospect-profiles-view.php?p=404http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2020957-kadeem-edwards-nfl-draft-2014-highlights-scouting-report-morehttp://www.draftinsider.net/reports/2014/G/Kadeem-Edwardshttp://ewallstreeter.com/kadeem-edwards-scouting-report-nfl-outlook-for-tennessee-state-guard-6373/

Exactly

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pamphile.  Boom!Guard in NFL

Another developmental project with one thing identical to Edwards: Good footwork. Go figure, this is an interesting day 3, for sure.FWIW, I would rather have had Steen or Richardson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll hold off on judgment until we hear from JD, thanks..... ;)

I know it's wrong, but this made me laugh...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey, guard and OT. Can’t hate that. Needs addressed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey, guard and OT. Can't hate that. Needs addressed.

Two projects at positions we don’t currently have starters for. Not exactly filling needs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kevin Pamphile is considered a solid OL pick and was projected to go in the the 4th to 6th. His reports say good things. Hard worker. Leader. Good hands. just needs to add bulk to play inside. Seems like a good pick. Should have just taken him at 143 instead of wasting a pick on Edwards and then trading away picks for Pamphile.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Before you just declare him a good pick because Licht is awesome, and decide I am just hating to hate.....try actually reading up on the guy. Everything you can find on the internet mentions fat, bad weight, lazy, sloppy, bad technique, inconsistent and most have him as a 7th round or UDFA guy. Sorry but that isn't sh!t I wanna hear about a guy who is suppose to work in the trenches. Especially when we need him to start right away. Call me the hater. It's cool. Seems like I am the only one who bothers to read up on a guy instead of just drinking the kool-aid and bashing anyone who doesn't like the pick.

I read those articles too.  And most say he isn't the most athletic-looking guy and needs to work on his technique, but he tends to get the job done and has decent upside.  He is a developmental player that, with good coaching and training, can be a starter soon.Most projections had him going Round 5-6.Keep exaggerating and quoting only the negative descriptions of him to support your opinion,.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Before you just declare him a good pick because Licht is awesome, and decide I am just hating to hate.....try actually reading up on the guy. Everything you can find on the internet mentions fat, bad weight, lazy, sloppy, bad technique, inconsistent and most have him as a 7th round or UDFA guy. Sorry but that isn't sh!t I wanna hear about a guy who is suppose to work in the trenches. Especially when we need him to start right away. Call me the hater. It's cool. Seems like I am the only one who bothers to read up on a guy instead of just drinking the kool-aid and bashing anyone who doesn't like the pick.http://thesidelineview.com/scouting-report/kadeem-edwardshttp://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1705673/kadeem-edwardshttp://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/kadeem-edwards?id=2543756http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=92829&draftyear=2014&genpos=OGhttp://www.seniorbowl.com/prospect-profiles-view.php?p=404http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2020957-kadeem-edwards-nfl-draft-2014-highlights-scouting-report-morehttp://www.draftinsider.net/reports/2014/G/Kadeem-Edwardshttp://ewallstreeter.com/kadeem-edwards-scouting-report-nfl-outlook-for-tennessee-state-guard-6373/

Wow, you are the only one with the guts to disagree with a pick on this entire board ( dripping w/ sarcasm)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Interesting to hear that Mettenberger apparently has spondylolisthesis. That is something I was diagnosed with back in September….it was a b*tch. I wouldn’t draft a guy who had that if it had progressed to a grade II “slip” of the vertebra. I had a grade II and was told that I will have to just manage it for the rest of my life. I would guess that this is a big factor in why he hasn’t been selected.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

One of them has a hella fast forty time for his size. Good footwork. They dont need to start right away. They need to hold the fort down unless nicks is injured. They can do that. good depth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was going to bite my tongue, but thanks for saying exactly what I wanted to.

do you think it’s going to get any easier once he’s playing against the big boys?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barrow is gone…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We traded our 5th next year…didn’t we have two 5th round picks next year?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kevin Pamphile is considered a solid OL pick and was projected to go in the the 4th to 6th. His reports say good things. Hard worker. Leader. Good hands. just needs to add bulk to play inside. Seems like a good pick. Should have just taken him at 143 instead of wasting a pick on Edwards and then trading away picks for Pamphile.

+1or move up in the 4th round for Dozier...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pamphile is a sub 5.0 guy.  Another great set of tools for Warhop to coach up.

Please wait…

• twinview

I am glad we took ASJ at the top of the 2nd round because the rest of this draft has been gross. So much for a great new direction. This draft sucked dirty ass holes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yes we did. we still have a fith.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We traded our 5th next year...didn't we have two 5th round picks next year?

Yes, we got another from the Zuttah trade

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am glad we took ASJ at the top of the 2nd round because the rest of this draft has been gross. So much for a great new direction. This draft sucked dirty ass holes.

it has not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

they probably just didn’t realize that was an option.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barrow is gone...

plenty of good LB still available... Chris Jones, Shayne Skov, Max Bullough, Anthony Hitchens, James Morris, Andrew Jackson, Marquis Flowers...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OK,  now 1 defender to pick and we’re done

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we got the better of the trade with Bills.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Thanks for that sparkling commentary.  Really changed my opinion.  You had me at dirty ass holes.  Almost as intelligible and persuasive as JDub's "Lolz".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

they probably just didn't realize that was an option.

Allen Bradford :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With one draft pick left and ZERO defensive players taken, this appears to be a new way of doing things. Then again, there really were not that many great defensive players after round 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Way to pile on. Smh. Can’t have your own opinion around here without being ganged up on and cast out. What a joke.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barrow is gone...

plenty of good LB still available... Chris Jones, Shayne Skov, Max Bullough, Anthony Hitchens, James Morris, Andrew Jackson, Marquis Flowers...

Bleh. More like milk carton camp meat. They'll go missing after the 3rd preseason game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

God told me Allen Bradford was good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if we want a LB take Jordan Zumwatt

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Way to pile on. Smh. Can't have your own opinion around here without being ganged up on and cast out. What a joke.

Sounds like things are hard for you here. Why not just stop posting for the day and stop reading the post?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Way to pile on. Smh. Can't have your own opinion around here without being ganged up on and cast out. What a joke.

Having an opinion doesn't make some one an outcast, having a tantrum does...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why didn't they hire JD to explain to them how the draft and trades work?Dummies.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

still availableQB Zach Mettenberger, LSUQB Keith Wenning, Ball StateQB Garrett Gilbert, Southern MethodistWR Jared Abbrederis, WisconsinWR Robert Herron, WyomingWR T.J. Jones, Notre DameWR Jeff Janis, Saginaw ValleyWR Matt Hazel, Coastal CarolinaWR Willie Snead, Ball StateWR Jon Krause, VanderbiltWR/KR/PR Solomon Patton, FloridaWR Brandon Coleman, RutgersWR Quincy Enunwa, NebraskaWR Cody Hoffman, Brigham YoungTE Colt Lyerla, OregonTE A.C. Leonard, Tennessee StateOT Antonio Richardson, TennesseeOT James Hurst, North Carolina OT Seantrel Henderson, MiamiOG Charles Leno, Boise StateOG Anthony Steen, AlabamaOG Jon Halapio, FloridaOG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, McGill (Canada)OG Ryan Groy, WisconsinOC Russell Bodine, North CarolinaOC Gabe Ikard, OklahomaOC Wesley Johnson, VanderbiltOC Tyler Larsen, Utah StateDE Jackson Jeffcoat, TexasDE James Gayle, Virginia TechDE Trevor Reilly, UtahDE Ethan Westbrooks, West Texas A&MDE Michael Sam, MissouriDT Kelcy Quarles, South CarolinaDT Daniel McCullers, TennesseeDT Anthony Johnson, LSUDT Deandre Coleman, CaliforniaDT Zack Kerr, DelawareDT Shamar Stephen, ConnecticutLB Chris Jones, Florida StateLB Shayne Skov, StanfordLB Jordan Zumwalt, UCLALB Jordan Tripp, MontanaLB Howard Jones, ShepherdLB Devon Kennard, USCLB Max Bullough, Michigan StateLB Marquis Flowers, ArizonaLB Morgan Breslin, USCLB Brock Coyle, MontanaLB Shaquil Barrett, Colorado StateLB Anthony Hitchens, IowaLB James Morris, IowaLB Jonathan Newsome, Ball StateLB Yawin Smallwood, ConnecticutLB Glenn Carson, Penn StateLB Tyler Starr, South DakotaLB Andrew Jackson, Western KentuckyFS Kenny Ladler, VanderbiltFS Jonathan Dowling, Western KentuckySS Craig Loston, LSUSS Alden Darby, Arizona StateCB Rashaad Reynolds, Oregon StateCB Jemea Thomas, Georgia TechCB Antone Exum, Virginia TechCB E.J. Gaines, MissouriCB Louchiez Purifoy, FloridaCB Carrington Byndom, TexasCB Victor Hampton, South Carolina

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

God told me Allen Bradford was good.

You seriously using God to mock my retourt? Jeez, you know I like you man. I just think its not your opinion, its the outwright way you’re just saying “Nope, never gonna work, I know better.” At least if you aren’t saying that, it’s how it’s coming across. Relax…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Point out my tantrum then bro. All I said is Edwards sucks. It's the folks that can't handle it that are freaking out.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Posting an opinion is one thing.  Saying every published opinion about a player is disparaging when that's not the case is reason to call someone out.  I'm betting there's good reason your reputation precedes you, and I'm pretty new to this board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Abbrederis, Steen, or Zumwatt.  Gimme one  baller please.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LB, WR or DE ?Loads of LBs out there still.Same as WRs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just think its not your opinion, its the outwright way you're just saying "Nope, never gonna work, I know better."

Beatles nails it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dub has always been that way around the draft,  it ain’t changing…  I personally ignore the noise.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

I just think its not your opinion, its the outwright way you're just saying "Nope, never gonna work, I know better."

Beatles nails it.

Yup, Beatles hit the nail on the head. Ps Thanks for hosting the chat Thursday Beatles. Was A Lot Of Fun.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At times this place reminds me of the old Monty Python scenelife-of-brian.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never said I know better. Sorry you guys take it that way. The way everyone is pile on here I guess it’s my fault. I apparently don’t add value to these boards and come off like an asshole. That was never my intention so I’ll split. Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without a 7th rounder the Bucs can start calling players they think are going to be UDFA, get ahead start.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Duvernay-Tardif would be a steal in the 6th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Point out my tantrum then bro. All I said is Edwards sucks. It's the folks that can't handle it that are freaking out.

You've already called a kid who was just drafted, and you admittedly know nothing about, a "loser", among many other self righteous rants about the last two picks, each laced with seriously misplaced airs of authoritative wisdom.  Questioning picks, is fine, and something everyone of us engage in.  Dismissing the choices with angry guarantees, and misguided arrogance is juvenile, and welcomes ridicule.  You sound less like a draft nick, and more like a two year old upset that she wanted the red Popsicle not the green one.And by the way, you're not my bro.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

AJ and Aaron gone now.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Richardson and Henderson are both Round 2-3 talent who are still out there too.  Unreal.  I really hope we start stockpiling O-line guys and take either of them or LDT if one is still there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You've already called a kid who was just drafted, and you admittedly know nothing about, a "loser", among many other self righteous rants about the last two picks, each laced with seriously misplaced airs of authoritative wisdom.  Questioning picks, is fine, and something everyone of us engage in.  Dismissing the choices with angry guarantees, and misguided arrogance is juvenile, and welcomes ridicule.  You sound less like a draft nick, and more like a two year old upset that she wanted the red Popsicle not the green one.And by the way, you're not my bro.

SPOT ON

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCarron and Mettenberger still linger about. I guess all those scouts who told McCArron he was an R1 pick were juuuuuuuust a bit wrong.  If we'd added actual speed I like Jarred Abberdis who is still out there. Maybe we can get Herron in R6.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Richardson is Round 2-3 talent who's still out there too.  Unreal.  I really hope we stack O-line talent and take him or LDT if one is still there.

Obviously, no one in the NFL thinks he is...I wonder what the issue is?

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

Amen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

still availableQB Zach Mettenberger, LSUQB Keith Wenning, Ball StateQB Garrett Gilbert, Southern MethodistWR Jared Abbrederis, WisconsinWR Robert Herron, WyomingWR T.J. Jones, Notre DameWR Jeff Janis, Saginaw ValleyWR Matt Hazel, Coastal CarolinaWR Willie Snead, Ball StateWR Jon Krause, VanderbiltWR/KR/PR Solomon Patton, FloridaWR Brandon Coleman, RutgersWR Quincy Enunwa, NebraskaWR Cody Hoffman, Brigham YoungWR Jeremy Gallon, MichiganTE Colt Lyerla, OregonTE A.C. Leonard, Tennessee StateOT Antonio Richardson, TennesseeOT James Hurst, North Carolina OT Seantrel Henderson, MiamiOG Charles Leno, Boise StateOG Anthony Steen, AlabamaOG Jon Halapio, FloridaOG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, McGill (Canada)OG Ryan Groy, WisconsinOC Russell Bodine, North CarolinaOC Gabe Ikard, OklahomaOC Wesley Johnson, VanderbiltOC Tyler Larsen, Utah StateDE Jackson Jeffcoat, TexasDE James Gayle, Virginia TechDE Trevor Reilly, UtahDE Ethan Westbrooks, West Texas A&MDE Michael Sam, MissouriDT Kelcy Quarles, South CarolinaDT Daniel McCullers, TennesseeDT Anthony Johnson, LSUDT Deandre Coleman, CaliforniaDT Zack Kerr, DelawareDT Shamar Stephen, ConnecticutLB Chris Jones, Florida StateLB Shayne Skov, StanfordLB Jordan Zumwalt, UCLALB Jordan Tripp, MontanaLB Howard Jones, ShepherdLB Devon Kennard, USCLB Max Bullough, Michigan StateLB Marquis Flowers, ArizonaLB Morgan Breslin, USCLB Brock Coyle, MontanaLB Shaquil Barrett, Colorado StateLB Anthony Hitchens, IowaLB James Morris, IowaLB Jonathan Newsome, Ball StateLB Yawin Smallwood, ConnecticutLB Glenn Carson, Penn StateLB Tyler Starr, South DakotaLB Andrew Jackson, Western KentuckyFS Kenny Ladler, VanderbiltFS Jonathan Dowling, Western KentuckySS Craig Loston, LSUSS Alden Darby, Arizona StateCB Rashaad Reynolds, Oregon StateCB Jemea Thomas, Georgia TechCB Antone Exum, Virginia TechCB E.J. Gaines, MissouriCB Louchiez Purifoy, FloridaCB Carrington Byndom, TexasCB Victor Hampton, South Carolina

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeez, this draft is DEEP with wideouts

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ha, I bet McCoy and Suh would make him his **CENSORED** too…  No point taken

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Donald would do that to any guard.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am still hoping for Abberdis…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

still availableQB Zach Mettenberger, LSUQB Keith Wenning, Ball StateQB Garrett Gilbert, Southern MethodistWR Jared Abbrederis, WisconsinWR Robert Herron, WyomingWR T.J. Jones, Notre DameWR Jeff Janis, Saginaw ValleyWR Matt Hazel, Coastal CarolinaWR Willie Snead, Ball StateWR Jon Krause, VanderbiltWR/KR/PR Solomon Patton, FloridaWR Brandon Coleman, RutgersWR Quincy Enunwa, NebraskaWR Cody Hoffman, Brigham YoungTE Colt Lyerla, OregonTE A.C. Leonard, Tennessee StateOT Antonio Richardson, TennesseeOT James Hurst, North Carolina OT Seantrel Henderson, MiamiOG Charles Leno, Boise StateOG Anthony Steen, AlabamaOG Jon Halapio, FloridaOG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, McGill (Canada)OG Ryan Groy, WisconsinOC Russell Bodine, North CarolinaOC Gabe Ikard, OklahomaOC Wesley Johnson, VanderbiltOC Tyler Larsen, Utah StateDE Jackson Jeffcoat, TexasDE James Gayle, Virginia TechDE Trevor Reilly, UtahDE Ethan Westbrooks, West Texas A&MDE Michael Sam, MissouriDT Kelcy Quarles, South CarolinaDT Daniel McCullers, TennesseeDT Anthony Johnson, LSUDT Deandre Coleman, CaliforniaDT Zack Kerr, DelawareDT Shamar Stephen, ConnecticutLB Chris Jones, Florida StateLB Shayne Skov, StanfordLB Jordan Zumwalt, UCLALB Jordan Tripp, MontanaLB Howard Jones, ShepherdLB Devon Kennard, USCLB Max Bullough, Michigan StateLB Marquis Flowers, ArizonaLB Morgan Breslin, USCLB Brock Coyle, MontanaLB Shaquil Barrett, Colorado StateLB Anthony Hitchens, IowaLB James Morris, IowaLB Jonathan Newsome, Ball StateLB Yawin Smallwood, ConnecticutLB Glenn Carson, Penn StateLB Tyler Starr, South DakotaLB Andrew Jackson, Western KentuckyFS Kenny Ladler, VanderbiltFS Jonathan Dowling, Western KentuckySS Craig Loston, LSUSS Alden Darby, Arizona StateCB Rashaad Reynolds, Oregon StateCB Jemea Thomas, Georgia TechCB Antone Exum, Virginia TechCB E.J. Gaines, MissouriCB Louchiez Purifoy, FloridaCB Carrington Byndom, TexasCB Victor Hampton, South Carolina

Don't forget WR Jeremy Gallon from Michigan

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Richardson is Round 2-3 talent who's still out there too.  Unreal.  I really hope we stack O-line talent and take him or LDT if one is still there.

Obviously, no one in the NFL thinks he is...I wonder what the issue is?

Right, but being possible picks in those rounds has to give them more upside than players projected to go in the 6th.  At some point they go from overrated to steals.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ok Gator fans, is Purifoy worth drafting?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Edwards LG, Pamphile RG-OT in a pinch Makes perfect sense to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I forgot about Gallon…Very productive at Michigan.  Slot guy but looks and plays like a small running back

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  51s#Bucs may have gotten a steal in Purdue OT Kevin Pamphile, who was in @PewterReport's mock draft as a 6th-round selection. Great pick.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

I don't think so.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Amen

I don't mean to pile on, I appreciate and share his enthusiasm for the draft, but the guy can become a bit of a drama queen.  From Edwards to discussions about Michael Sam, I've seen this guy vomit righteous indignation that cheapens some otherwise solid opinions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sadly I wouldn't. He has great athletic skills, but he doesn't seem to have the facilities to absorb much coaching. He always seemed to rely way too much on his athleticism and that won't cut it at the next level.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

If we want to complete the hoops offense, Coleman is the next best option.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sam is an interesting guy in R6 as well. Fits the high productivity and low measurables paradox.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Sam is an interesting guy in R6 as well. Fits the high productivity and low measurables paradox.

I'd be on board with Sam.  But I think we could take him in the 7th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We traded our 7th

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

plenty of possibility at #185… hope we trade down…

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Shoot, forgot.  Thought it was next year’s.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cocaine Lyerla is still available.HA HA HA HA!Guy is a turd.

Please wait…