Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 36 reply threads

• Author

• BerubesBucs

Participant

This is just beyond ridiculous. I’m fed up and frustrated I’ve spent near 600 dollars over the last two years to watch every snap of this sorry organization “play football”At what point does the media ask questions? When do we finally see pissed off players on the sidelines instead of a bunch of lifeless zombies when they're getting their stuff pushed in?We were awful under Morris, Schiano, and now we are worse under Lovie than we ever were under those two. The lack of preparation, penalties, continuously getting gutted on defense and showing zero clue about what to do on offense, our special teams are a joke thanks to the revolving door at kicker and the idea that somehow holding on to Koenen forever was a good move. Have we won a home game since Lovie has been here? How many games have we actually been completely blown out in? The NFL is designed to keep teams competitive with each other and not even that benefits this team because the coaching staff is chilling at the bottom of thr Atlantic with the Titanic. In way over their heads.This is just beyond frustrating at this point. It's old. It's tired. It's pathetic. It's embarrassing. It's garbage. Hot trash. Not even worth finding what channel the game is on on Sunday's anymore. I'd rather keep it on fox or cbs and watch whatever game they're force feeding us for the week. Something needs to change. Show a player throwing a helmet on the sidelines. Show a coach getting in someone's face after the 15th holding penalty of the game. Pull an OLmen after giving up their 4th sack of the game, as I watch Donovan Smith get WORKED AGAINWhere is the fire? I'm so close to abandoning this shit show.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

coaching has been horrible for years and yearsplayers aren't held accountable and the drafting has been poor

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am finally numb to it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not even mad anymore. This *censored* is actually funny!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is just beyond ridiculous. I'm fed up and frustrated I've spent near 600 dollars over the last two years to watch every snap of this sorry organization "play football"At what point does the media ask questions? When do we finally see pissed off players on the sidelines instead of a bunch of lifeless zombies when they're getting their stuff pushed in?We were awful under Morris, Schiano, and now we are worse under Lovie than we ever were under those two. The lack of preparation, penalties, continuously getting gutted on defense and showing zero clue about what to do on offense, our special teams are a joke thanks to the revolving door at kicker and the idea that somehow holding on to Koenen forever was a good move. Have we won a home game since Lovie has been here? How many games have we actually been completely blown out in? The NFL is designed to keep teams competitive with each other and not even that benefits this team because the coaching staff is chilling at the bottom of thr Atlantic with the Titanic. In way over their heads.This is just beyond frustrating at this point. It's old. It's tired. It's pathetic. It's embarrassing. It's garbage. Hot trash. Not even worth finding what channel the game is on on Sunday's anymore. I'd rather keep it on fox or cbs and watch whatever game they're force feeding us for the week. Something needs to change. Show a player throwing a helmet on the sidelines. Show a coach getting in someone's face after the 15th holding penalty of the game. Pull an OLmen after giving up their 4th sack of the game, as I watch Donovan Smith get WORKED AGAINWhere is the fire? I'm so close to abandoning this (censored) show.

All of this^^^^^^

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is just beyond ridiculous. I'm fed up and frustrated I've spent near 600 dollars over the last two years to watch every snap of this sorry organization "play football"At what point does the media ask questions? When do we finally see pissed off players on the sidelines instead of a bunch of lifeless zombies when they're getting their stuff pushed in?We were awful under Morris, Schiano, and now we are worse under Lovie than we ever were under those two. The lack of preparation, penalties, continuously getting gutted on defense and showing zero clue about what to do on offense, our special teams are a joke thanks to the revolving door at kicker and the idea that somehow holding on to Koenen forever was a good move. Have we won a home game since Lovie has been here? How many games have we actually been completely blown out in? The NFL is designed to keep teams competitive with each other and not even that benefits this team because the coaching staff is chilling at the bottom of thr Atlantic with the Titanic. In way over their heads.This is just beyond frustrating at this point. It's old. It's tired. It's pathetic. It's embarrassing. It's garbage. Hot trash. Not even worth finding what channel the game is on on Sunday's anymore. I'd rather keep it on fox or cbs and watch whatever game they're force feeding us for the week. Something needs to change. Show a player throwing a helmet on the sidelines. Show a coach getting in someone's face after the 15th holding penalty of the game. Pull an OLmen after giving up their 4th sack of the game, as I watch Donovan Smith get WORKED AGAINWhere is the fire? I'm so close to abandoning this (censored) show.

Wish the players had your fire

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i disagree.  this is bigboy football, not the local peewees.  yeling at a grown man isnt going to make him play better, or be in position.  throwing a helmet?  throw a tantrum.  throw your remote into your tv and let me know how that works.what questions do you want the media to ask?  i thought the defense actually played pretty well in the first half, even up to conte forcing the fumble on the fluke TD.  (i didnt see much after that).  we knew winston was a rookie, lets not be surprised that he is a rookie. brindza has hurt this team very badly the past 2 weeks, thats the truth.  i wouldnt expect to see him ever again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i disagree.  this is bigboy football, not the local peewees.  yeling at a grown man isnt going to make him play better, or be in position.  throwing a helmet?  throw a tantrum.  throw your remote into your tv and let me know how that works.what questions do you want the media to ask?  i thought the defense actually played pretty well in the first half, even up to conte forcing the fumble on the fluke TD.  (i didnt see much after that).  we knew winston was a rookie, lets not be surprised that he is a rookie. brindza has hurt this team very badly the past 2 weeks, thats the truth.  i wouldnt expect to see him ever again.

He has been a momentum killer!! He is just so bad for the psyche of the players and fans......dude brings awful juju to the organization. If he makes his field goals and extra points, we could be 3-1.......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He has been a momentum killer!! He is just so bad for the psyche of the players and fans......dude brings awful juju to the organization. If he makes his field goals and extra points, we could be 3-1.......

GTFOH!!!!!He is not the reason we aren't 3-1. And btw, Jameis throwing TD's to the other team is a bigger momentum killer.

Please wait…

• jpudas

Participant

GTFOH!!!!!He is not the reason we aren't 3-1. And btw, Jameis throwing TD's to the other team is a bigger momentum killer.

Jameis has played pretty poorly vs the Titans and Panthers.  He isn't getting a whole lot of help.  Last week Jameis did pretty good but there were at least 10 dropped passes.Winston will be fine if he stays healthy.  Smith at LT isn't helping the cause though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not looking for temper tantrums on the sidelines. I’m looking for someone… ANY ONE OF OUR LEADERS.. to show some anger and get pissed for once. Believe it or not, that stuff does influence players around you… unlike throwing my remote at my screen, which will do nothing but cost me money. Dumb comparison.For starters, how about the media ask the question, "Lovie, why does it seem like your team is continuously unprepared for opponents week in and week out?"I don't expect Winston to look like Aaron Rodgers, but I expect some easy completions to get him going. I expect our formations to actually be legal. I expect penalties that we are ALWAYS getting called for, to at some point stop, or at least slow down. It's just the same pathetic showing every single week. Nobody is looking for temper tantrums, but it'd be nice to see someone pissed off once in a while. This isn't normal, "we are playing a bad game and losing" type stuff anymore... This is, "boy we are getting embarrassed again and I'm sick of it" type stuff.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not looking for temper tantrums on the sidelines. I'm looking for someone... ANY ONE OF OUR LEADERS.. to show some anger and get pissed for once. Believe it or not, that stuff does influence players around you... unlike throwing my remote at my screen, which will do nothing but cost me money. Dumb comparison.For starters, how about the media ask the question, "Lovie, why does it seem like your team is continuously unprepared for opponents week in and week out?"I don't expect Winston to look like Aaron Rodgers, but I expect some easy completions to get him going. I expect our formations to actually be legal. I expect penalties that we are ALWAYS getting called for, to at some point stop, or at least slow down. It's just the same pathetic showing every single week. Nobody is looking for temper tantrums, but it'd be nice to see someone pissed off once in a while. This isn't normal, "we are playing a bad game and losing" type stuff anymore... This is, "boy we are getting embarrassed again and I'm sick of it" type stuff.

i think our players doing their jobs would influence others more than someone yelling at them.  since when do leaders have to show anger?im not sure we looked unprepared today.  we fumbled a snap - is that preparation?  winston threw a careless pick6 - is that preparation?  brindza missed some chipshots - is that preparation?  even with those mistakes it should have been a 4point game at the half.  conte forces a TO and the other team gets a fluke TD - is that preparation?i do think something is off.  maybe its the schemes we are running, maybe its something else.  but its not the T2.  and i dont think yelling at teammates are the answer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not even mad anymore. This *censored* is actually funny!

For me this is the only healthy way to approach this team...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously, why not? Lovie is the clueless conductor of this dumbass orchestra of fail. It's comedy. How can you not laugh at the ineptitude?!Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Folks in my section were chanting "Go For Two" when we scored TD after the missed field goals.  After the missed extra point, the started chanting " Told you so!"Great stuff...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the fsu bible scholars told me that winston is a god. Why would you not believe them?Do you only trust your eyes? Not everything is so obvious to us miniscule mortals. You have to TRUST and have faith in the awesomeness of the glazers, st lovie, and the almighty.Blind faith is what is called for, and you obviously have none! Leave our stadium at once, your vile lai wearing mariota suporter!May lord winston forgive you for all your blasphemous ways.

Please wait…

• mdclarie

Participant

The only thing that really gets under my skin is the garbage plays and penalties that always seem to kill us. Fumbled snaps, personal fouls stuff like that. We seem to always make a handful of plays every game that you don’t even expect to see in college let alone in the NFL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed, that's where I'm at

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who's begging you to stay? Go on, leave...hope this was your final post.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...I'm so close to abandoning this (censored) show.

I jumped ship Thursday, April 30th, 2015...at the very moment they drafted Rapey McCrablegs.Until that moment, I had been a lifelong fan (born in '75).My new team, isn't that great, but I have enjoyed their games and they play the game like they give a sh*t.I just come back here to see what all of the McCrablegs supporters have to say after he sh*ts the bed every week.

Please wait…

• johnd

Participant

I jumped ship Thursday, April 30th, 2015...at the very moment they drafted Rapey McCrablegs.Until that moment, I had been a lifelong fan (born in '75).My new team, isn't that great, but I have enjoyed their games and they play the game like they give a sh*t.I just come back here to see what all of the McCrablegs supporters have to say after he sh*ts the bed every week.

did o.  who is your new team?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When you draft a QB #1 ONLY because he played at a Florida school- ignoring every on and off the field red flag – and you cut a superstar CB because he makes too much money then spend the money on a bunch of guys you cut anyway, no one will take you seriously.  Honestly until new ownership is in or this bunch gets it somehow, I am done spending one penny on this team. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any real Buc’s fan – that is, one who has paid attention for a long time – can tell you exactly how a game is going to go before it even starts.  If you can’t find humor in that, then you have to find something else to do on Sundays.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah man that's what I'm talking about.  YOLO Balls!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was born in New Jersey (Yes, it's a shithole), so I just defaulted to my hometown Jets.  I've always liked their style of play on defense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was born in New Jersey (Yes, it's a (censored)hole), so I just defaulted to my hometown Jets.  I've always liked their style of play on defense.

We won't miss you, dude. Good riddance

Please wait…

• vbucobruce

I was born in New Jersey (Yes, it's a (censored)hole), so I just defaulted to my hometown Jets.  I've always liked their style of play on defense.

And you're still coming to Buccaneers message boards? Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The clown show is pretty hilarious. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kids in tampa think its ok to lose because they can “fix it later.”Gj lovie, schiano, and raheem.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who's begging you to stay? Go on, leave...hope this was your final post.

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am very much in the same boat as you guys and have found the teams play as a major joke. Lovie has had a proven track record for success but just not here for some reason and i know many think his ways are ancient, but in the same fashion the players are not playing up to par. Many of them out there look like they just give up on plays and I would love to not see any of these guys dance or celebrate until they actually win a game and look like a credible team. We all know that if there was a healthy Brees in the Saints game the game would have been a lose. Also the next home game loss Lovie and Co. should have these guys do gassers in front of the entire paying crowd that came to watch the game. One for every penalty they commit, if they want to play like a JV team out there then they should be treated like one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am very much in the same boat as you guys and have found the teams play as a major joke. Lovie has had a proven track record for success but just not here for some reason and i know many think his ways are ancient, but in the same fashion the players are not playing up to par. Many of them out there look like they just give up on plays and I would love to not see any of these guys dance or celebrate until they actually win a game and look like a credible team. We all know that if there was a healthy Brees in the Saints game the game would have been a lose. Also the next home game loss Lovie and Co. should have these guys do gassers in front of the entire paying crowd that came to watch the game. One for every penalty they commit, if they want to play like a JV team out there then they should be treated like one.

The next home loss I want to see Lovie's sorry ass running gassers - all the way out of town.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sigh….if this organization thinks I’m spending hard earned money for me and my son to  fly down and sit in the lower level buy concessions and hope for a win……NOT!!!! .We will sit at “wing house “and watch the game!!! Before chillin on the beach in clearwater.    I am sick and tired of those saying we should hold on wait another yr. he’s a rookie!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!! we heard it over and over and over…. This offseason to see this!!! There is no fire , no one shouting on the sidelines,  no one in each other face for missing takles…coaches not yelling at players or the Mr St. QB who was supposed to be “pro ready” and all that jazz he’s on his way to break the record in picks 32 picks so far and counting; yeah I’m counting college picks because we all knew coming in this was gonna happen ….well half of us….he telegraphs most of his throws a bad habit from college allot of them leaving db’s licking their chops when he winds up to t….h….r…o….w… the damnd ball….too damn slow ….awwww he’s a rookie Payton threw more picks and what not……well flash back folks guess what Freeman did his rookie yr after eight games of sitting…….got off when he was thrown in the fire scrambling throwing on the move then Free slumped the next yr then …lit it up the yr in 2010 before being a head case!! So don’t tell me JW just a rookie  he was deemed and sainted ” All World” when other rookies not many but some have managed to play ball….certainly Mr. Pro Ready who makes come backs and has charisma. Would save the day….f that!!!!! I want a football team again!!! …I want my passion back my desire to revolve my weekend around when the Bucs play …my son to feel proud again of this team!! now we flip the station back and forth to other games….meanwhile back at the ranch we’re trying to get a home win!!! Panthers, Atlanta, Saints all doing well not us though…we suck!!! And my $$$$$ will go elsewhere when we fly down in Next month until this sh….changes…..die hard fan that deserves better we fans have had enough of this garbage and have the right to critique and complain when we knew this was gonna happen….!!!! I’m sorry but didn’t like the Lovie hire his days have passed!!!! Bring back Gruden after Lovie’s time is up!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ENOUGH ALREADY!!! we heard it over and over and over.... This offseason to see this!!! There is no fire , no one shouting on the sidelines,  no one in each other face for missing takles...coaches not yelling ...

They all look rather ... comfortable, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, I am!  watching you "real" fans eat your young, is hilarious to me.  You keep telling yourselves that Rapey's gonna morph into a pro QB...the LOLs are much appreciated!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the fsu bible scholars told me that winston is a god. Why would you not believe them?Do you only trust your eyes? Not everything is so obvious to us miniscule mortals. You have to TRUST and have faith in the awesomeness of the glazers, st lovie, and the almighty.Blind faith is what is called for, and you obviously have none! Leave our stadium at once, your vile lai wearing mariota suporter!May lord winston forgive you for all your blasphemous ways.

^^^This is TOO good!^^^  Well done sir!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Please wait…

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.