Viewing 51 reply threads

• Author

• Hayseed

Participant

His d0ucheness knows no bounds.  :Phttp://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/84167577/Face of the franchise!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, he’s going to become a parody of himself faster than Billy Idol. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s wrong with a drunk rich guy flashing a stack?

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Yeah, he's going to become a parody of himself faster than Billy Idol.

Not a bad comparison.  Billy Idol is one of the most successful music stars in history, and he's still doing well.  I saw him in concert at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Tampa this past year.  He sold the place out and rocked the house!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, he's going to become a parody of himself faster than Billy Idol.

Not a bad comparison.  Billy Idol is one of the most successful music stars in history, and he's still doing well.  I saw him in concert at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Tampa this past year.  He sold the place out and rocked the house!

Still quite relevant...........in Tampa.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Considering Billy Idol was at the peak of his popularity back in the early 80’s, to still be able to sell out a venue in Tampa 30 years later is remarkable.  He’s a true superstar in music history.  It’s cool you think Manziel will have that kind of great success.  I think you are right.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What's wrong with a drunk rich guy flashing a stack?

Nothing, but it does send up warning flags that he's more about being Johnny Football than a great NFL QB. What Johnny has yet to comprehend in all of his bravado is that to retain that fame and fortune, you have to do something in the league.He doesn't appear to be off to a good start for that end.I'm still looking for pics of Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning talking into their "Money Phones" leading into their rookie training camp.

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

shades of mike williams

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

shades of mike williams

With none of the talent to translate to this league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Considering Billy Idol was at the peak of his popularity back in the early 80's, to still be able to sell out a venue in Tampa 30 years later is remarkable.  He's a true superstar in music history.  It's cool you think Manziel will have that kind of great success.  I think you are right.

plus I bet he has shagged a whole lot of hot women.  Good comparison to Manziel.  Guy is a rock star.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Considering Billy Idol was at the peak of his popularity back in the early 80's, to still be able to sell out a venue in Tampa 30 years later is remarkable.  He's a true superstar in music history.  It's cool you think Manziel will have that kind of great success.  I think you are right.

plus I bet he has shagged a whole lot of hot women.  Good comparison to Manziel.  Guy is a rock star.

He's definitely pulled down a lot of high end wool.  So, yes, that is similar to Billy Idol.  Difference is Billy is shagging 50 year olds now, if JFF doesn't want the same fate he needs to have more than a three year career in the league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He needs………..http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-1/Lebron-Opts-Out-Bucs-Next/9b4fa4d5-60ee-4b43-b5f9-398fb602f1d9…..    a lot worse than the Bucs.... ;D 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who doesn’t love a guy flashing stacks of $1 bills!  That’s total baller status! Seriously though, looked like a total DBag there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree he gets too much headspace here.    But no where near our backup qb does.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Difference is Billy is shagging 50 year olds now

Not likely.  More likely he's shagging 20 year olds.  It's SarasotaBucsFan who is shagging the 50 year olds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

wait a second ….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every time he does something like this he puts more pressure on himself to play well and quickly. Not saying he doesn’t have every right to take advantage of the opportunities available to him, but just making it much more difficult and setting the bar even higher.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who doesn't love a guy flashing stacks of $1 bills!  That's total baller status! Seriously though, looked like a total DBag there.

How does that make someone a dbag? Sounds like you're jealous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who doesn't love a guy flashing stacks of $1 bills!  That's total baller status! Seriously though, looked like a total DBag there.

Sounds like something a Dbag would say about another Dbag.  :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like something a Dbag would say about another Dbag.  :P

Don't make me call the jelly school.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm jealous like a 12yr old school girl.....  ::)How can you watch that video and NOT call him a DBag. We all do stupid stuff when intoxicated.... here is a prime example.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think JFF is a hell of a lot of fun to watch on a football field but I’m getting tired of seeing him every time I turn on NFL network. He’s definitely coming across as a douche, I wish he’d keep his head down and play football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, well with the rookie salary cap and the recession, you have to be responsible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He could be a reserved choir boy who studies his playbook around the clock and is always in the gym, working with coaches, studying film, etc. and he will never succeed in the pros.  It’s not in his skill set. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He could be a reserved choir boy who studies his playbook around the clock and is always in the gym, working with coaches, studying film, etc. and he will never succeed in the pros.  It's not in his skill set.

Sounds familiar.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Please.  A true superstar? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If i gave anyone on here 10 minutes to name more than 6 of his songs and they didn't have the use of the internet they would probably come up short.  He's no superstar.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm jealous like a 12yr old school girl.....  ::)How can you watch that video and NOT call him a DBag. We all do stupid stuff when intoxicated.... here is a prime example.

How is being silly with a stack of ones dbaggy? You're acting like he dangled a burger in front of a homeless guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If i gave anyone on here 10 minutes to name more than 6 of his songs and they didn't have the use of the internet they would probably come up short.  He's no superstar.

Rebel Yell. White Wedding. Uhhh... Yeah I'm stumped.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Catch my fall.Dead next door.Blue highway.Flesh for fantasy.Do not stand in the shadows.Eyes without a face.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How is being silly with a stack of ones dbaggy? You're acting like he dangled a burger in front of a homeless guy.

Maybe we have different definitions of Dbagginess....if you would prefer, maybe we should just call him a DNozzle. If you don't know that definition, check out urban dictionary and enlighten yourself.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe we have different definitions of Dbagginess....if you would prefer, maybe we should just call him a DNozzle. If you don't know that definition, check out urban dictionary and enlighten yourself.

I'll humor you.Douchebag: Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker. Not to be confuzed with douche.Rob:He kept hitting on my girlfriend at the party, he just wouldnt leave her alone!! Sam: God, what a douchebag.So Johnny has surpassed jerk and azzhole because he played with a stack of ones as if it were a phone? That's the equivalent of hitting on someone's girl?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Catch my fall.Dead next door.Blue highway.Flesh for fantasy.Do not stand in the shadows.Eyes without a face.

You lost everyone with Dead Next Door. and Do Not Stand in the Shadows  You are officially the most hardcore Billy Idol fan on here.  Congrats.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You lost everyone with Dead Next Door. and Do Not Stand in the Shadows  You are officially the most hardcore Billy Idol fan on here.  Congrats.

Funny how all his answers are from the first 7 letters in the alphabet. It's like he put them in a different order to throw us off..

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

I'll humor you.**CENSORED**bag: Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and **CENSORED**, however not yet reached **CENSORED**er or mother**CENSORED**er. Not to be confuzed with **CENSORED**.Rob:He kept hitting on my girlfriend at the party, he just wouldnt leave her alone!! Sam: God, what a **CENSORED**bag.So Johnny has surpassed jerk and azzhole because he played with a stack of ones as if it were a phone? That's the equivalent of hitting on someone's girl?

you guys are actually arguing over the definition of a douchebag?

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Helps if you have one of these:2012-11-13_12-38-57_769.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Word.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now THAT I can agree with. The rednecks blasting their crap at 1 AM.. shaking my windows.. not caring about others.. That's dbaggy.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I get up at 3:30 and leave for work at 4:30. Almost always asleep by 8:00. And I prefer to listen to heavy metal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and **CENSORED**, however not yet reached **CENSORED**er or mother**CENSORED**er. Not to be confuzed with **CENSORED**.Rob:He kept hitting on my girlfriend at the party, he just wouldnt leave her alone!! Sam: God, what a **CENSORED**bag.

Now THAT I can agree with. The rednecks blasting their crap at 1 AM.. shaking my windows.. not caring about others.. That's dbaggy.

Hmmm, guess those guys surpassed the levels of jerk...  Kinda like a DBag talking into a money phone

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and **CENSORED**, however not yet reached **CENSORED**er or mother**CENSORED**er. Not to be confuzed with **CENSORED**.Rob:He kept hitting on my girlfriend at the party, he just wouldnt leave her alone!! Sam: God, what a **CENSORED**bag.

Hmmm, guess those guys surpassed the levels of jerk...  Kinda like a DBag talking into a money phone

Rattling my windows at ungodly hours is inconsiderate. How is talking into a pretend money phone doing anything wrong to you?

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Because I'm sick of my money phone ringing at all hours of the night. And tell that jackwagon that, no, I don't have Prince Albert in a can.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Because I'm sick of my money phone ringing at all hours of the night. And tell that jackwagon that, no, I don't have Prince Albert in a can.

Classic lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know he’s young…but can you imagine Peyton, Brady, Rogers or Bree’s doing this?  You know…guys who are elite QBs and the face of their franchises?  His college career was fun to watch…but IMHO Johnny needs to grow the heck up and act like a professional. 

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

He has so many great songs, it's amazing.  A true superstar in the music industry.  Is there anyone who doesn't know who Billy Idol is?Here are some other great ones.Dancing with MyselfHot in the CityTo be a Lover(Rock the) Cradle of LoveSweet SixteenBaby TalkCome on Come onhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nUWCiuc3DAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L9epO3tJT4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZuYS-9qawhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClxXDfvtoj0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xabU6Nek7khttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq55L6A5sBcNot one of my faves, but a hit.    Mony Monyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAmgTNATJkk

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know he's young...but can you imagine Peyton, Brady, Rogers or Bree's doing this?  You know...guys who are elite QBs and the face of their franchises?  His college career was fun to watch...but IMHO Johnny needs to grow the heck up and act like a professional.

Did you never have friends in your 20s? Going out drinking and being silly is a staple of 20s social life.People acting like he's getting effed up and pistol whipping taxi drivers lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I’m the owner of a professional football franchise who is handing him $20,000,000, I expect him to comport himself in a way that does not embarrass my franchise.  No…he didn’t pistol whip anyone.  Is that the new standard of behavior?  Has society denigrated to the extent that if you don’t commit a felony it’s “all good”?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He better back it up on the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I'm the owner of a professional football franchise who is handing him $20,000,000, I expect him to comport himself in a way that does not embarrass my franchise.  No...he didn't pistol whip anyone.  Is that the new standard of behavior?  Has society denigrated to the extent that if you don't commit a felony it's "all good"?

Being silly at what I imagine is a club, embarasses your franchise? Get outta here

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I'm the owner of a professional football franchise who is handing him $20,000,000, I expect him to comport himself in a way that does not embarrass my franchise.  No...he didn't pistol whip anyone.  Is that the new standard of behavior?  Has society denigrated to the extent that if you don't commit a felony it's "all good"?

Being silly at what I imagine is a club, embarasses your franchise? Get outta here

Getting drunk and not showing up to obligated appearances is embarrassing to the franchise. Second string to Brian freaking Hoyer after being drafted in the 1st round and partying it up instead of focusing on winning the job????? That's embarrassing to the franchise. Sorry, it's much more than money phone. Its a pattern of behavior that gives the perception that he isn't taking this seriously and believes his physical talents are going to elevate him to the same levels he's resided at in high school and college. Note, I said "perception". He can absolutely prove the doubters wrong come game time. Totally up to him and if I'm wrong, I will readily eat my crow. However, the kid has shown nothing to make me (and plenty of others) believe otherwise. And anyone that must consistently demonstrate to the world how much money he has.....and video tape it.... is a d0uche in my book. And JFF ain't the only one out there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Getting drunk and not showing up to obligated appearances is embarrassing to the franchise. Second string to Brian freaking Hoyer after being drafted in the 1st round and partying it up instead of focusing on winning the job????? That's embarrassing to the franchise. Sorry, it's much more than money phone. Its a pattern of behavior that gives the perception that he isn't taking this seriously and believes his physical talents are going to elevate him to the same levels he's resided at in high school and college. Note, I said "perception". He can absolutely prove the doubters wrong come game time. Totally up to him and if I'm wrong, I will readily eat my crow. However, the kid has shown nothing to make me (and plenty of others) believe otherwise. And anyone that must consistently demonstrate to the world how much money he has.....and video tape it.... is a d0uche in my book. And JFF ain't the only one out there.

Lmao. I swear some of you guys were loners in college.Guy: Dude, Johnny, that stack looks like a phone!Guy2: Haha, talk into it!Manziel: Holy sh!t let's make a video real quick!That's what guys that have fun together do when they drink or smoke weed. Stupid silly stuff. Doesn't hurt anyone.

Please wait…

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.