Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• blind melon

Participant

I’m psyched!Excerpt from VJax's recent interview. (Hat Tip to JBF)“Lovie has been great. All the coaches he has brought in have been outstanding. I can’t be more impressed with these guys. The amount of information we have been able to take in from the staff and accomplish [in the offseason] has really been light years ahead of what we have had in the past.“It is exciting. I love the new players that we brought in. We are definitely a better football team across the board. There is a lot to look forward to. But we have to make it work when it counts on the field.”Bold highlights are something NOT normally said to fluff up an interview...  Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cant wait!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe the boards will come alive again

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m excited about this team and want to get to as many practices and games as I can this year. I think they are gonna be a very tough team to play against, just need to learn how to win. Once they do watch out. The talent is there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm excited about this team and want to get to as many practices and games as I can this year. I think they are gonna be a very tough team to play against, just need to learn how to win. Once they do watch out. The talent is there.

I'm right there with you Balla.  Take Carolina last year, they were so close to canning Ron and benching Cam, then out of nowhere they win, I believe,  11 of the last 12.  They played with a chip on their shoulder and learned how to win.  Hopefully we can put something like that together in Tampa. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m very excited about this team, too. I feel like we’ll be competitive week in and week out. I wish I could make it to some practices but alas, I shall have to settle for reading every last shred of information I can find on the internet. I’m sure you clowns will keep me up to date. :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looking forward to a competitive year… first time we’ve had a real coaching staff since Gruden

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Happy_dance_gif_by_luchimmyo-d3l3237.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thought this was a Bare Naked Ladies reference...  Really though, I am excited...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am very much excite!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rookies reporting TODAY, per GregAuman @ http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.