Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• kenntak

Participant

For all that we went through in 2020–Covid, the politics, the stress, the uncertainties, the arguments, etc., I just want to say that we got what all of us have been clamoring for the past 18 years–a Super Bowl win. I am ecstatic for all of us, and I am still in disbelief. For how troubling our lives may have been, this was a beacon of joy. Congratulations to the Bucs, the Tampa Bay Area, and all of the Bucs’ fans. We may fight like brothers and sisters, but we all want the same thing–and got it this year!!!

Here’s to titletown Tampa Bay. :)

• TURBO

Participant

We all want the same thing, except KNEES, he’s a commie traitor bastard!

• jcaulfield8

Participant

yes … now we all want this fucking message board to have pages. it isnt that hard you pricks

• FLASH

Participant

Nothing like the first Super Bowl victory. It’s like your first love. This one was special because of all the pain since the last one and being the first team to play the Super Bowl at home and winning. No other team can ever say they were the first. We broke that cherry! The boat parade was crazy ass classic. Congrats to those Bucs fans such as myself who always back the team no matter what.

Turbo, we go back a long time. What a journey, pal. One question for you. Where the hell was the “BUUUURRRRRRRR” after we beat the Packers? hehehe

GO SUPER BOWL CHAMP BUCS!

• TBChucky

Participant

Champa Bay!

• Beatles123

Participant

Been a part of my life the past 10 years being here. I was there for the Revis trade, the “Kelly Krises” as i called it (and I was rightfully clowned on for that one! GOD I was blinded. I thought for sure we needed him and that we missed out…LOL) As well as many other things like the Vjax signing and the MRSA scare. Look…in a way this forum has given me good times beyond measure. Even for all the fighting and, during worse times, the blatant rule breaking and toxic shit i’ve seen here over the years…I love you all. I always have, even when some here called me a Panthers fan when I was forced to move to Carolina, and said even as far back as 2010/11 that I was a homer who wouldn’t last 5 years…as much as I hated it, I underatood it. We aren’t–or rather, weren’t–A team people were happy to be called fans of. We had one magical season in ’02/03 and gradually had all the pride and fun of being a Bucs fan in the 90’s stripped from us year by year with the exception of brief moments of hope in ’05 and ’07. I didn’t realize that then. I had no idea how utterly brutal it had became for us and here’s me trying to spout sunshine week after week. It wasn’t a good look, I get that. And I’m sorry to Boid Fink and Skull & Bones in particular who I know it really pissed off on more than one occasion. They both went at me pretty hard and deservedly so whenever we had a bad loss, but through it all I know we were all fans who only wanted to see the team get better.

I haven’t posted as much here in the regular season over the last 5 or so years because I just haven’t been doing well mental health wise and I know that if I ever did return to the daily, weekly, gamely banter we had, it would just fill me with too much unneeded stress. I still love this place and most people here as well as the team, but sometimes The Red Board does get too heated for my taste. Most can handle it and that’s fine, but I can’t. I wish one day i could go back to being as die hard positive as i used to be with run-through-a-brick-wall optimism enough to post every day, but I can’t. I’m just not there again yet. It has nothing to do with people here mostly so much as it has to do with the things i deal with personally. Group involvement for me is just something I haven’t been able to do easily the past few years. Too much of it ruins me and I’m just trying to slowly take each day as it comes at this point.

At the same time and so not as to make this all about me, Thats why this super bowl has meant everything!! All of you were in my thoughts, and Morgan: for all the differences we had, thank you for giving me your Bucs things when you decided to leave. No matter your reputation by the end, the fact you gave your things to me of all people shows me I did something right while I was here. I know you wanted a super bowl, even though Brady may have been your “Last Straw” – Ironic as it may seem now in hindsight.

Thank you PR for the most wild years of my life thus far. I hope there will come a day I can be here actively again and bring the Memes and jokes like i used to, but im always lurking! Even if I don’t talk, I”n still here.

3SK, WE DID IT BABY!!! THE WATERPARK IS BUILT!!!!! If you remember ya remember!

TAMPAAAAA!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! WE THE CHAMPS AT LAST!!! I TOLD YALL I WAS GONNA SEE IT!!!

• TURBO

Participant

FLASH,

I didn’t think anyone here would know what I meant if I had done it…lol

Man, those were crazy times when we were going at it with the Philly fans…

• BP1

Participant

OMG flash & turbo I remember that on the ESPN NFL boards. There are a few of us still on this board checking in now and then. We had so many Eagles trolls back then before the NFC Championship game. We took over the Eagles board after we beat them. I still appreciate all the Bucs fans that defended me. I was 16 and way over my head. I even cried when it got real bad. It’s hard to explain because it’s nothing like this board. I never gave up. I stayed strong for my BUCS.

• TURBO

Participant

BP1, I remember you! You were just a youngin’

lol

Hard to explain those times to those who weren’t there…

Hope all is well with you!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.