Viewing 34 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Just curious how most Buc fans feel?Feel free to add suggestions on poll answers...

Please wait…

• vlagatta

much like Hillary….he had his (phones) cleaned and disposed of…. beat the system….cheated…got away with it.welcome to the new America.cris-carter.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tom has never been found guilty in a court of law and this whole thing is just a mass conspiracy by ESPN/TMZ to discredit and defame an outstanding American citizen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol freddy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Much like the Broncos of the late 90’s he cheated and got away with it.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

much like Hillary....he had his (phones) cleaned and disposed of.... beat the system....cheated...got away with it.welcome to the new America.cris-carter.jpg

Hardly. He beat the process not all punishment or guilt. The NFL can and will appoint someone neutral to go through the process the right way this time then issue new punishment.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

much like Hillary....he had his (phones) cleaned and disposed of.... beat the system....cheated...got away with it.welcome to the new America.cris-carter.jpg

Hardly. He beat the process not all punishment or guilt. The NFL can and will appoint someone neutral to go through the process the right way this time then issue new punishment.

I think the NFL drops it and walks away.  we'll see.

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

Tom has never been found guilty in a court of law and this whole thing is just a mass conspiracy by ESPN/TMZ to discredit and defame an outstanding American citizen.

Cool. That is the standard we are now using then Greg Hardy needs to have his suspension immediately vacated.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I think the NFL drops it and walks away.  we'll see.

They've gone too far to stop now. In the end the neutral party might only issue a $100,000 fine to Brady but the NFL wants that to show he's guilty. According to what the NFL has done in the past a fine of $50,000 to $100,000 would be appropriate. I doubt Brady would appeal that since it all goes to charity anyways.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Zero evidence, from a bias investigation.In similar cases see Brett Farve and Jay Feeley, no suspensions were handed down. Just fines. Goodell is a joke, this whole investigation was silly and a waste of everyone's time and energy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Zero evidence, from a bias investigation.In similar cases see Brett Farve and Jay Feeley, no suspensions were handed down. Just fines. Goodell is a joke, this whole investigation was silly and a waste of everyone's time and energy.

Big waste of money too.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Wasn't that the point? To get the NFL national media time in the off season. It's not in the NFL's best interest to have Brady suspended for money reasons. Goodell is the master of profits. Everything he does has a goal of increasing profits. That's his job!

Big waste of money too.

You have to spend money to make money. Advertising my friend.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

seedy underbelly

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Zero evidence, from a bias investigation.

Its one thing to say as the judge did that the process was not fair, but "zero evidence."  bwhahaha . . . who told you that, The Deflator?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its one thing to say as the judge did that the process was not fair, but "zero evidence."  bwhahaha . . . who told you that, The Deflator?

I must have missed that, can you tell us the actual evidence?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Pats break the rules and win a ton of games and Super Bowlsthey get away with murder and are rewarded for it. i dislike them but i wish we could have the same level of successall teams cheat, some better than others

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

You do realize that in the vast majority of criminal prosecutions in this country there exists zero "actual evidence"? There is enough circumstantial evidence here to convict Brady 10 out of 10 times. The conduct alone of the training and the ball boy is enough to establish that Brady "more likely than not" conspired to deflate footballs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool. That is the standard we are now using then Greg Hardy needs to have his suspension immediately vacated.

haha, the irony!  beardmcdoug – please be on my side this time!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can't, because, there is none. No witnesses, no one saying Brady told them to do anything, no video, no recordings, nada.Even if the report was impartial and showed where Brady did this, he should've just gotten a fine and been done with this whole sham.

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

haha, the irony!  beardmcdoug - please be on my side this time!

What irony? Please don't conflate Winston with Brady. One involves a criminal matter in which probable cause could not even be established, leading to a civil matter whereby zero evidence has been presented to date...not even circumstantial evidence...and repeated investigations have found the defendant not liable (Winston).Also keep in mind, Brady employer's association (the NFL) conducted an investigation that found him guilty and deserving of suspension.Precisely what Kinsman's legal team failed to get in their COC hearing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What irony? Please don't conflate Winston with Brady. One involves a criminal matter in which probable cause could not even be established, leading to a civil matter whereby zero evidence has been presented to date...not even circumstantial evidence...and repeated investigations have found the defendant not liable (Winston).Also keep in mind, Brady employer's association (the NFL) conducted an investigation that found him guilty and deserving of suspension.Precisely what Kinsman's legal team failed to get in their COC hearing.

please do not conflate greg hardy with tom brady!

Please wait…

• bucfan75

Participant

please do not conflate greg hardy with tom brady!

Thanks to this ruling...the Judge just did.Hardy could just as easy argue that there was zero notice that being accused of a crime would result in a 4 game suspension. Hardy was not convicted in a court of law and there is just a much circumstantial evidence against Hardy as Brady.Hardy's legal counsel is already exploring, based on today's ruling, challenging his 4 game suspension as arbitrary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks to this ruling...the Judge just did.Hardy could just as easy argue that there was zero notice that being accused of a crime would result in a 4 game suspension. Hardy was not convicted in a court of law and there is just a much circumstantial evidence against Hardy as Brady.Hardy's legal counsel is already exploring, based on today's ruling, challenging his 4 game suspension as arbitrary.

might as well just go back to conflating winston and brady, 2 outstanding American citizens who have never been found guilty in a court of law, have have to play through intense media scrutiny and a most vile and horrendous smear campaign by the seedy underbelly of ESPN/TMZ.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

might as well just go back to conflating winston and brady, 2 outstanding American citizens who have never been found guilty in a court of law, have have to play through intense media scrutiny and a most vile and horrendous smear campaign by the seedy underbelly of ESPN/TMZ.

Victims of the most heinous character assassination I have ever seen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sarcasm noted, but seriously how are these remotely comparable? Brady vs Hardy...  Both were judged and arbitrated by Goodell.  Please link any judgment by Goodell towards Winston.  Not holding my breath! LOL You are such a putz!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

IMO it’s a non issue that Goodell made into an issue. Stupid. Need to pick better battles than this one.NO PROOF at all and hell, he threw better after the balls were replaced!I do worry that down the road a new CBA could actually hurt the NFL. I really like the CAP on both ends and think it's essential in keeping the NFL a league where the playing field is level. Get a good HC and GM, draft well, be smart and a team in Tampa or Green Bay can compete with Dallas and New York.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The words of the NFL lawyer I saw in print after the NFL “verdict”, went something like “He probably did it”. Huh?  I said from the outset the NFL screwed up, and this was the NFL’s attempt to save face.    I said way back they had no case, and the judge seems to agree. Next case...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The words of the NFL lawyer I saw in print after the NFL "verdict", went something like "He probably did it". Huh?  I said from the outset the NFL screwed up, and this was the NFL's attempt to save face.    I said way back they had no case, and the judge seems to agree. Next case...

Brady better wear his socks right...

Please wait…

• gstrohauer

Participant

Much like the Broncos of the late 90's he cheated and got away with it.

I have to ask…..how did the Broncos cheat?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The words of the NFL lawyer I saw in print after the NFL "verdict", went something like "He probably did it". Huh?  I said from the outset the NFL screwed up, and this was the NFL's attempt to save face.    I said way back they had no case, and the judge seems to agree. Next case...

Brady better wear his socks right...

lmao.  Good one CJ.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Just curious how most Buc fans feel?Feel free to add suggestions on poll answers...

I wanted to vote for both Thinking Brady is a sh!t and also that the Patriots cheat, but i could only pick one. :)I could care less if he plays on the opening Thursday. I wasn't going to watch it regardless of his status.I personally hope that the appeal is decided in December and he sits four games into the playoffs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He can't, because, there is none. No witnesses, no one saying Brady told them to do anything, no video, no recordings, nada.Even if the report was impartial and showed where Brady did this, he should've just gotten a fine and been done with this whole sham.

You might want to look up the word evidence. You seem to be confused I will not waste my time but anyone who can read can find a mountain of circumstantial evidence. The only thing missing was direct evidence linking Brady to the acts of two Pat employees, but what do you expect on a no subpoena workplace investigation?Maybe it's just homerism, but if not it's the worst case of denial ever

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sarcasm noted, but seriously how are these remotely comparable? Brady vs Hardy...  Both were judged and arbitrated by Goodell.  Please link any judgment by Goodell towards Winston.  Not holding my breath! LOL You are such a putz!

why should you hold your breath?  you already read the comparison.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I dont care about the guy or his team. After hering thenews I said ok lets move on. i wasnt rready for the nonstop coverage  on every channel.The only question I really have is why destroy the phone? And why are the ball  boys MIA?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe the “DEFLATOR” was only called that because he was trying to lose weight!  ::)

Please wait…

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.