Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• CoachEricTaylor

Participant

Have seen his name popping up recently with many WR needy teams in the lower end of the first top of the second. After looking at the stats, video, and combine; seems to have a nice blend of size and speed. Thoughts/opinions that might be educational on this kid?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiwTVuD8k1M#t=69

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s an intriguing prospect for sure.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d like to get Donald in the first and then Latimer in the second.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hadn’t done much WR research until recently, (after the trade of williams) but before then I was really interested in Jared Abbrederis. Dude just seems to make plays. Solid 3rd/4th rounder.That being said, Latimer has my attention. OBJ has my interest as well because of the value he would bring to the table - WR, returner. But the LSU thing makes me nervous.

• Anonymous

Inactive

OBJ will likely go before our second but after our first.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Reminds me a lot of Aurelious Benn

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great hands, but wasn’t as fast on the field as what he timed IMO. Like Coach Taylor, I would also like to target Abbrederis in the 4th or so. He just knows how to get open though I think he has some bulking up to do.I'd also like Jarvis Landry in the 2nd/3rd. I think those two would pair well with VJax and we could try to find VJs replacement next year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Latimer. I liked him a lot more as a 4th round prospect than a 2nd rounder. I think he probably goes in the 3rd or 4th. He is one of these late risers who looks the part but is probably way overrated by the internet draft sites.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.