Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Anyone else trade bait?  :oClayborn?Bowers?Foster?Banks?Martin?Who you got?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bowers for sure. The others I think are safe. JMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What makes you think that Glennon is even trade bait?

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

I’d be curious to see what we could get out of Martin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Red Board told me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you could get a bag of BBQ Lays for Goldson, that would be a steal for the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you could get a bag of BBQ Lays for Goldson, that would be a steal for the Bucs.

I wouldn't do it for less that SeaSalt & Vinegar.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Red Board told me.

Makes sense then.  This is the same group that thought Freeman would yield a 1st or 2nd too.  I'd be shocked if they could even get a 5th for Glennon.  Even if we could get a 5th, I'm thinking your intent was to actually get a quality pick.  Glennon won't do that.  The only player that I think would do that for the Bucs would be the 2 players that the Bucs won't trade in McCoy and David.  Martin might get a 3rd, but no one else will yield better than a 4th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Banks stays /Martin is kool anybody on the top 5 besides my two can go plus the fine/penalty guru

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Would love to trade Martin for a top2 pick if possible. Really no drop off from him to James/Rainey. Running backs are easy to fill in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to overthecap it would free up 9million....7th rounder maybe, next year.  Could the Bucs take on some of his salary in order to make a trade a little more enticing?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anyone else trade bait?  :oClayborn?Bowers?Foster?Banks?Martin?Who you got?

A long shot, but I think Banks could be traded. If it happens it will likely we later on though, and not during the draft. I'm just not sure he fits Lovie's Cover two based defense. Time will tell. Bowers sucks and nobody wants him.Foster, Clayborn, and Martin are safe.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to overthecap it would free up 9million....7th rounder maybe, next year.  Could the Bucs take on some of his salary in order to make a trade a little more enticing?

His $9M is guaranteed. It doesn't matter if he is our starter or at home on the couch. He gets $9M from us this season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think banks fits this system better than the pervious.

Please wait…

• bnjsnow

Participant

send martin to Niners…..heir (am i spelling that right) to Frank Gore..send him to San Fran…for two 2’s and a 4.San Fran has got a good team and some great draft picks..(they did loose some juice in Free Agency)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His $9M is guaranteed. It doesn't matter if he is our starter or at home on the couch. He gets $9M from us this season.

Not according to overthecap.com salary calculator if you trade him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just to clarify… who gets the chips?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not according to overthecap.com salary calculator if you trade him

Well who on earth is going to take him for $9M/yr?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dominik did

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he were traded today, his new team would be on the hook for that salary...which is why trading him has about a 0% chance of happening.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think banks fits this system better than the pervious.

There is no doubt he does .

Please wait…

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.