Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

You are the President. You just don’t know it cause ya nuts

-Q

• DCGoth

Participant

@OT

By using your logic, one could easily apply the same principles In relation to other theories.

1.) Other than some very old writings, most by unknown writers, you can’t prove that Judaism, Christianity or Christ actually existed. Books can be fictional. Millions of fictional books exist across the world. Even in Ancient Greece, Homer wrote fiction. As a result, you have no physical proof of the reality of any of your religions.

2.) You have never actually seen yourself. The eye only records light that reflects back from surfaces. No light, and no image. As a result, your view of yourself is limited to what is revealed to the eye, so you have only seen a reflection of yourself, as your eye perceives images through the illumination. How can you be certain that your eyes reveal images based upon the absorption, refraction, and reflection of light in the same manner that another’s eyes would reveal? You have no proof that the image you see before you is actually you.

3.) Trump’s ass would constantly be wedged into the chair in the Oval Office and would require extraction by Secret Service. The only reason we don’t know of this is due to it not being reported in the media. They must’ve collectively agreed to not cover stories involving Trump’s ass. Since you can’t prove otherwise, it must be true.

😂

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is what Trumpers have become

• Roy

Participant

You can’t reason with Peter Pan. He’ll just jump around from one dumb theory to another like a frog on some lily pads. What’s next? I can hardly wait. Tucker Carlson calls our Peter Pan a gentle patriot. Sure. He wants a military takeover and mass executions. The Nashville bomber was real gentle wasn’t he? That Ashley chick who had to be put down in the Capital because she was breaking down the door. So gentle. These people are about as gentle as rabid raccoons. If you are stupid enough to believe what they do and you are willing to act on it that makes you a danger to society.

• DCGoth

Participant

Tucker Carlson calls our Peter Pan a gentle patriot. Sure. He wants a military takeover and mass executions.

Very true. That dude works probably find a way to blame Oklahoma City on some poor, disenfranchised Patriots who weren’t getting the attention they deserved. These people have an excuse for anything that doesn’t fit their latest theory. I guess the next thing is Trump resurrecting on Easter Sunday?

That Ashley chick who had to be put down in the Capital because she was breaking down the door. So gentle.

😂 Yeah, I’m still grieving over that one. 😂

I guess it answers the question: If an insurrectionist falls out of a window after being shot, but the other psychos are being loud, does it still make a noise? 😂

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Dang OT, save some woke for the rest of us!

• DCGoth

Participant

Well, after a while with Error 404, the site is back; however, no post ratings. Not that I’ll lose any sleep over post ratings. I’ve been wanting them to ditch those for a while.

The way they keep removing “features” and with all of the site tweaks, it makes me wonder if their goal is to ditch forums and just funnel people into their articles that no one reads.

Do we have a Sub-Reddit?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’ll be glad if they get rid of the forums. Ready to be done with PR.

Gives me a great excuse

• Charles

Participant

Dude…please leave this forum.

You are a POS loser.

Probably just a troll.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.