Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• Skull and Bones

Participant

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/power_rankings_is_mike_glennon_the_worst_starting_qb_in_the_nfl_right_now/15762554

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool story bro….it would be cooler if he was a starter…..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not even close. Geno Smith wins that hands down. Or any Buffalo QB. Glennon has talent, but he is not developed NOR did he have enough weapons. The old OC was a clueless old fart who thought Parcells was still coaching.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

I’m not a huge Glennon fan, but worst starting QB in the NFL? That’s ridiculous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look at where they rated Ponder.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon is an alright qb, but I wouldn’t risk missing out on a good/great qb because he’s here.There are things he does subconsciously that, in the right context could be great, but in a situation such as coming back from a deficit, the low stats in the second half and the super cautious play rule him to ruin. Had he played better in second half of games, or had he turned the number one turnover defense to his advantage, or even simply won more games, even I would've been on the glennon bandwagon.And the big trouble with it is..glennon cannot change easy. It's what he's always done.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

At least we got folks out there talking about him.  Good or bad long as they talking.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon is not the worst starting QB in the league because he isn’t our starter. If you wanna fair comparison then compare him to the rest of the back ups around the league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon is not the worst starting QB in the league because he isn't our starter. If you wanna fair comparison then compare him to the rest of the back ups around the league.

Can't do that either jd. He had the most starts as a backup last year than any other backup qb.Give him three more games to pad the stats a bit, and he might be 30-32 ranked anyway.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we trade him draft day you suppose there will be threads about him through the playoffs?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool story bro....it would be cooler if he was a starter.....

lmao. I laughed.Why you guys continue to interact with the buffoon is beyond me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The article was written in February.  I just happened to discover it today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gabbert above Glennon ? …complete BS rankings.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He started long enough to be considered a starter, and he did rather nicely considering the mudpit he was sloshing through, known as Sullivans Offense.And one wide receiver.And a hodge podge of crap on the O-line.And a third string runner.Glennon is quality.  getting rid of him for anything less than a third is a poor strategic move, made mostly as a result of an Ego, methinks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh… From the hard hitting YARDBARKER.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gabbert above Glennon ? ...complete BS rankings.

if we are arguing who is better, Gabbrrt or Glennon. then it’s time to draft a QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s been time to draft a qb, since ever.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you spend most of your days searching for negative articles about Mike? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You better watch out asking a question about Skull and Bones or you will get what this dude got a few years ago. I think we all remember it well.  :Phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJXzohdF-MA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gabbert above Glennon ? ...complete BS rankings.

if we are arguing who is better, Gabbrrt or Glennon. then it's time to draft a QB.

I dont think anyone would argue that Gabbert is better. That's why this article is ridiculous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are both bottom of the barrel quality starters.  Ain’t winning crap with the likes of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even in February, when he was still the starter, he was not even nearly the worst starter. I would NOT trade him for a 3rd, unless we draft another QB AND until Kafka has shown he is a better QB prospect… With McCown at his age, we should have 2 good young prospects behind him on the roster going forward. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lolz

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny...you say "discover", the rest of us say "scouring for trolling material." 

Please wait…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.