Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

My opinion…Playoffs = 50%SB = 5%I'll take those odds.I love our progress.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This season? I would agree your numbers are realistic.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

I say playoffs 40%Superbowl 2%We are still a couple of players away.

Please wait…

• water130u128

Will tell you after the draft to see if we addressed our glaring needs.    Right now, we don't have the right DL and secondary to make it to the Super Bowl.  We also need to add a couple of OL and a top flight receiver.    If Dirk gets Winston a top WR in the first or second round, look out!!  Last year he threw for 4,000 yards with mainly FA's and 4th-6th string receivers.  V-Jack and ASJ was injured most of the year.  Evans lead the league in drops.    Get Winston another Great WR and you will see big progress. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

6 wins- 85 pct7 wins- 65 pct8 wins- 50 pct9 wins- 35 pct10 wins and playoffs- 20 pct11 or more wins- 12 pctDivision- 8 pctConference - 4 pctSB- 2 pct

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

My opinion...Playoffs = 50%SB = 5%I'll take those odds.I love our progress.

I'd love to be wrong, but imho, for 2016, we're finishing 3rd or 4th in the division. The schedule is just too brutal to expect anything more. Granted, this does not account for how the new FA's and Draft Class will factor into things, so I'm going to remain hopeful, and withhold future assessment for after we cut to the final 53.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd love to be wrong, but imho, for 2016, we're finishing 3rd or 4th in the division. The schedule is just too brutal to expect anything more. Granted, this does not account for how the new FA's and Draft Class will factor into things, so I'm going to remain hopeful, and withhold future assessment for after we cut to the final 53.

I dont think the schedule is all that bad. We have the NFC West. Niners and Zona on the road. And Seahawks and Rams at home. Denver at home too, but who knows if they get that QB situation straightened out?

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I dont think the schedule is all that bad. We have the NFC West. Niners and Zona on the road. And Seahawks and Rams at home. Denver at home too, but who knows if they get that QB situation straightened out?

True. Denver's QB issue takes a bit away from them, but my concern there is Kubiak. Texas was crazy to get rid of him. Baltimore was fortunate to sign him, and he really showed what he can do when he went to Denver. After cutting Fox loose, I really didn't take Denver seriously. Kubiak and Wade Phillios made me very wrong. :)I'm not concerned about San Diego, but you always have to watch out for Andy Reid, and Oakland could be a dark horse. On the NFC side, Seattle will be he!!, but we should be able to handle SF. The question marks are Arizona and Los Angeles. (Love the sound of that. :) )The Cardinalls will be tough, and the Rams, while not good, have owned us the past few years. I think we split Chicago and Dallas, but not sure how it plays out. Within the division, I'm not too concerned about New Orleans, but I think we drop two to Carolina. I'm still not sure about Atlanta. They're playing their old coaches. It could go either way. On one side, the staff knows some of the players. On the other, those players may want to bring s good game to play against they're old coaching team. I'll have a better opinion after the draft, and early team work outs, but for now I just honestly don't know yet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True. Denver's QB issue takes a bit away from them, but my concern there is Kubiak. Texas was crazy to get rid of him. Baltimore was fortunate to sign him, and he really showed what he can do when he went to Denver. After cutting Fox loose, I really didn't take Denver seriously. Kubiak and Wade Phillios made me very wrong. :)I'm not concerned about San Diego, but you always have to watch out for Andy Reid, and Oakland could be a dark horse. On the NFC side, Seattle will be he!!, but we should be able to handle SF. The question marks are Arizona and Los Angeles. (Love the sound of that. :) )The Cardinalls will be tough, and the Rams, while not good, have owned us the past few years. I think we split Chicago and Dallas, but not sure how it plays out. Within the division, I'm not too concerned about New Orleans, but I think we drop two to Carolina. I'm still not sure about Atlanta. They're playing their old coaches. It could go either way. On one side, the staff knows some of the players. On the other, those players may want to bring s good game to play against they're old coaching team. I'll have a better opinion after the draft, and early team work outs, but for now I just honestly don't know yet.

Cant argue ANY of that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

20% to playoffs.You usually get to the playoffs through your division, and it's hard to imagine the Bucs beating the Panthers for no. 1 place.  Getting a wildcard will be very tough.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

20% to playoffs.You usually get to the playoffs through your division, and it's hard to imagine the Bucs beating the Panthers for no. 1 place.  Getting a wildcard will be very tough.

True. As it stands now, the logical Wild Cards will be the NFC West and North. (I almost typed NFC Central. Time for my meds. :) j/k. )

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True but if we were to imagine a path to the playoffs it would include 10 wins and probably 3-1 vs. the NFC West. That’s a nice set of tiebreakers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True. As it stands now, the logical Wild Cards will be the NFC West and North. (I almost typed NFC Central. Time for my meds. :) j/k. )

I think the Seahawks bounce back, with Zona fading. They have a nice team, but Palmer is held together by super glue at this point.And I think Green Bay bounces back also, Minny fades. I have never been a Teddy fan. So I think the wildcard will be wide open.Panthers 12-4Bucs      11-5

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the Seahawks bounce back, with Zona fading. They have a nice team, but Palmer is held together by super glue at this point.And I think Green Bay bounces back also, Minny fades. I have never been a Teddy fan. So I think the wildcard will be wide open.Panthers 12-4Bucs      11-5

We win 11 and these boards might crash! :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We win 11 and these boards might crash! :)

Bring it on, I aint scurred.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

I agree. I really don't see Palmer leading the Cardinals to another division win. The only thing that concerns me us their defense, but I think Seattle bounces back. They had a number of bad things to kick off last season, but with Lynch retiring, and their offense learning that Jimmy Graham is not what he was in Mes Orleans, the offense should click from the start of the season. It will also be interesting to see how the Vikings play without the AP returning to the league jitters. On Bridgewater, I too am not sure how he will perform. He can be very good, but equally, very bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree. I really don't see Palmer leading the Cardinals to another division win. The only thing that concerns me us their defense, but I think Seattle bounces back. They had a number of bad things to kick off last season, but with Lynch retiring, and their offense learning that Jimmy Graham is not what he was in Mes Orleans, the offense should click from the start of the season. It will also be interesting to see how the Vikings play without the AP returning to the league jitters. On Bridgewater, I too am not sure how he will perform. He can be very good, but equally, very bad.

I just don't think we sweep the Saints or Falcons.  Even if those teams aren't much improved, it's hard to beat teams with good QBs.  And I do think the Falcons take a step forward.As for Arizona, that is one fearsome defence.  Even without Palmer it's tough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

West coast teams on the road…I see maybe two wins. At home?  New coach, new system, tough teams...three, four wins. I can see Tampa beating ATL once. Carolina?  Nope. Raiders?  They look really really solid. Trending upwards. Stocks rising. New Orleans maybe once, as we play Brees tough at times. Depends on the teams mood that day. I see 6-7 wins this year. Tough schedule will make this a team looking for more parts. Bucs are the team everyone has circled as "can win". They aren't there yet. Too much turnover, learning a new scheme...the opponents are tough this year. No playoffs. Also, the Bucs still lack a pass rush. Ayers isn't an elite end, and at this point may be Stylez Junior. He isn't a beast pass rusher. Nor is Gholston, Smith...and if the Bucs blitz a lot...well, it never works out well. Pass rush is STILL a damn issue!After Mike Evans, who is the only weapon of note as far as receivers, the Bucs have hopes and dreams man. VJ is a big slot guy nowadays with little speed. Hump is alright, but nobody is scheming for him. ASJ is terrible. No fire, no heart, no blocking skills. Dougernaut is nice though. Jameis isn't an elite level QB who will make Adam Hump into Wes Welker. Or Danny A even. He's quick but he gets dropped easy. They have a lot of work to do on the offense yet. Need tight ends. ASJ is not good. Average at best. Aloof. Need receivers. Evans and that's it. No pass rush...I like Ayers, but not counting on him being schemed for. He won't be getting doubled. Safeties are thin as paper. Conte is garbage. Yeah yeah, PFF. Whatever. He isn't physical and gets run over. I do not like Conte at all. And Gmax is just...I don't know. He isn't a catalyst. He doesn't seem to want that role. Next year with new players and time in a scheme, they will be better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Progress? The only progress that matters is on the field and we’re 6 months away from determining if any has been made.Lets settle down lol...way too early for playoff and especially Superbowl talk. Sit back and look forward to the draft.

Please wait…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.