Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

[img]http://www.dietdoctor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/confused.bmp[/img]that's the best way I can wrap-up what I saw today....the talent was there....the players played hard as hell....the Texans were throwing nothing special at us.....we just looked like ....a group of individuals......rather that a finely tuned machine....was it the coaching???? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude, you’re definitely BucFanFWT.Same writing style."Welcome back!"      <--- .........hides wallet...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Poor passes, dropped balls, and TYPICAL penalties cost us today. It's a Bucs life. Oh and Lovies defense is soft as hell. we finally stopped giving wrs 7 yard cushions, but we forgot to tell the corners to bump them and redirect their route.  There was on replay somewhere in the middle of the game where our corner was right up in the face of the WR presnap, only to let him run right by him with virtually no attempt at slowing him down. Of course he made the catch. Just brainless stuff out here... Things that make me 100% convinced Lovie will be a failure here. I have absolutely zero faith or confidence in his ability to make us a winner.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Dude, you're definitely BucFanFWT.Same writing style."Welcome back!"      <--- .........hides wallet...

please drink bleach....

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Poor passes, dropped balls, and TYPICAL penalties cost us today. It's a Bucs life. Oh and Lovies defense is soft as hell. we finally stopped giving wrs 7 yard cushions, but we forgot to tell the corners to bump them and redirect their route.  There was on replay somewhere in the middle of the game where our corner was right up in the face of the WR presnap, only to let him run right by him with virtually no attempt at slowing him down. Of course he made the catch. Just brainless stuff out here... Things that make me 100% convinced Lovie will be a failure here. I have absolutely zero faith or confidence in his ability to make us a winner.

I get the whole "calm and cool" lovie thing......we saw it with dungy too....but watching the Bills game later today....... Rex just gets in the players faces and motivates the hell out of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This team has no fire, especially on defense seems like they are just going through the motions. This is on Lovie and the “Leaders” which I don’t think we have any. Seems like nobody cares out there right now

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah. Lovies personality is as boring as his team.

I get the whole "calm and cool" lovie thing......we saw it with dungy too....but watching the Bills game later today....... Rex just gets in the players faces and motivates the hell out of them.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

This team has no fire, especially on defense seems like they are just going through the motions. This is on Lovie and the "Leaders" which I don't think we have any. Seems like nobody cares out there right now

agreed...well said.the daughter of a couple who came over for the game....who is NOT a football fan....even had the smarts to say "that lovie coach just stands there like a frozen zombie...who would want to play for him".... (or something to that effect) and as I laughed that off......the more and more it seemed to be a legit observation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the daughter of a couple who came over for the game....who is NOT a football fan....even had the smarts to say "that lovie coach just stands there like a frozen zombie...who would want to play for him".... (or something to that effect) and as I laughed that off......the more and more it seemed to be a legit observation.

i dont think you give her enought credit.  for someone who is NOT a football fan, she sat through a pretty boring game, knows what a head coach is, knows his name, knows what she would like to play for as a player.  maybe shes legit?  how old was she?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This team has no fire, especially on defense seems like they are just going through the motions. This is on Lovie and the "Leaders" which I don't think we have any. Seems like nobody cares out there right now

agreed...well said.the daughter of a couple who came over for the game....who is NOT a football fan....even had the smarts to say "that lovie coach just stands there like a frozen zombie...who would want to play for him".... (or something to that effect) and as I laughed that off......the more and more it seemed to be a legit observation.

I keep wondering why he isnt upstairs.Its not like he actually does anything, so wtf not get a different perspective of the field?Saun p coached better than lovie from the booth with a bum leg on painkillers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

fixed.nsync-photos-10192009-07.jpg.cf_zpsvuo01edv.jpgThank me later.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

fixed.nsync-photos-10192009-07.jpg.cf_zpsvuo01edv.jpgThank me later.

you post with the same maturity level and idiocy that Boid possesses ........and you two always follow each other within minutes.best of luck with the family

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.