Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

Would you be mad if the Bucs picked this kid? He is a tackler, takes solid angles, plays linebacker with safety coverage skills, looks like he loves football…like a good depth piece to learn behind some of the best.

I personally would love the pick. Him or Creed. Both I see as good depth pieces, as well as being good players who will eventually replace some guys.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Some highlights.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I would be shocked if he is there at #32. A lot of teams ahead of the Bucs can use him.

Build the trenches!

• Bucman

Participant

He could be the first LBer off the board. Zero chance hes there. But if he made it to pick 32, I’d be fine with it.

• buc-in-out

Participant

If he’s there at 32 I’d be shocked, but would be all for it. He’s a exactly what an off ball linebacker of the future looks like to me. He can cover, and I know Bowles would find ways to get him on the field even with White and David.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Maybe trade into his range…the kid looks like a legit Todd Bowles type playmaker. And he would be an excellent backup to David when he hangs them up (big sads)…

• GoldsonAges

Participant

Yes
      He’s got great film and apparently is just as good off the field and in the locker room

GottaJaboo wrote:
      (Justin) Evans will be far superior to (Budda) Baker in the pros.

Dan Skipper Sucks! (lost bet)
      Update – UDFA Dan Skipper has been signed by the Dallas Cowboys

• The Freeman

Participant

could be a new hybrid SS/LB project for BA and Bowles (see 2014 with the Cardinals and their 1st round pick Deone Bucannon)

• Boid Fink

Participant

I really like this dude. And Creed. I don’t see how they couldn’t be starters one day. And solid ones.

Owusu strikes me as a LaVonte David type. Just a good football player. Bucs should mi e around a wee bit and snag this guy. What a good day for the defense that would be.

• Boid Fink

Participant

The JOKer.

What a piece to have.

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

Hell yes !

• delgreco

Participant

Wow…
      That’s a great tape

Awesome instincts

You’ve got my permission !! Ok

• creamsicles

Participant

I’d prefer someone in the first who will contribute this year (Super Bowl or bust!) without injury need (i.e. a rotational edge rusher). LVD and White rarely leave the field. The one scenario where I’d like him this year is if Bowles plans to get him on the field with LVD and White, i.e. use White as a specialty edge rusher if he’s suitable for the task.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

It would be better to shore up both lines.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Could this happen?

• Biggs3535

Participant

Hard to believe he’s still available. I’m guessing Baltimore snags him with one of those picks.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yeah no doubt. Crap.

Hard to believe he’s still available. I’m guessing Baltimore snags him with one of those picks.

• Bucman

Participant

Wowzor. Are we all dumb or do teams just not like he doesnt really have a true position?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Still have Tryon if JOKer slides off the board.

Jesus…that would be great.

Wowzor. Are we all dumb or do teams just not like he doesnt really have a true position?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Good pick. I like Tryon, a little less than Mark Barron Deluxe (JOK). Hopefully the Bucs can nab Creed next. After that, I am not watching the draft for the first time in twenty years…because it is all gravy baby.

• Bucman

Participant

Sell me on Tryon. This seems more like a immense potential pick and guy who loves football

• Boid Fink

Participant

That is exactly what it is. He is running behind Shaq and JPP, David and White…if those guys can’t motivate him, they should have drafted Owusu Karamoah. That guy has football DNA. But I like Tryon because he does have a lot of upside, a lot of great mentors, and he could boost the pass rush. Cool pick. Hopefully he works his ass off and becomes an alpha.

Sell me on Tryon. This seems more like a immense potential pick and guy who loves football

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I would have preffered JOK but adding and edge rusher is huge with how the Bucs play defense.

Build the trenches!

• Colin in Canada

Participant

LBs need to be able to play against Olinemen in the run game and little LBs like this guy can’t do it. Im glad the bucs passed on JOK. He has no position and thats why he’s slipping.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Still can’t believe this dude wasn’t a first rounder, but Payton Turner was. One of the reasons I like the draft is the unpredictability of it.

I would have taken JOK, but I have no beef with Tryon. Good to get a pass-rusher with his tools @ #32.

• Bucman

Participant

Saints took a Davenport clone.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.