Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s apparent to me after a couple of decades of greatness that Newsome is the best GM of all time.  Two years after fleecing the team post super bowl victory of some of the greatest defensive players the league has seen, they are building for a repeat of that.  Mosely, Jernigan and Brooks are all top level players that will dominate for years to come.  I’m a defensive guy by nature and obviously think the hoopla surrounding some of the offensive players is a bit silly.  Kudos to the Ozzie and the Ravens.  They know the blueprint.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just read an article saying Ozzie almost traded for Brady Quinn instead of taking Flacco.  Got outbid for Quinn by the Browns…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just read an article saying Ozzie almost traded for Brady Quinn instead of taking Flacco.  Got outbid for Quinn by the Browns...

Ozzie was a big Byron Leftwhich guy but got overruled so they could take Kyle Boller. Sometimes, there are no right answers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just read an article saying Ozzie almost traded for Brady Quinn instead of taking Flacco.  Got outbid for Quinn by the Browns...

Ozzie was a big Byron Leftwhich guy but got overruled so they could take Kyle Boller. Sometimes, there are no right answers.

Very true!  Imagine how things turn out if the Ravens took Quinn instead.  Flacco is the right guy for that team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Very true!  Imagine how things turn out if the Ravens took Quinn instead.  Flacco is the right guy for that team.

Luck has a lot to do with it but he rarely misses on the defensive side of the ball early on.  I hate that team because they give the impression that they are some legacy franchise or something but you have to respect their approach.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys are assuming Quinn would have been a bust if he was on the Ravens and Flacco would have been a star on a team like the Browns. Sometimes organizations bust quarterbacks, not the other way around. Buc fans should know that better than anyone else. With that being said, I’m aware that Boller busted on the Ravens. Speaking of the Browns, that's a baddddddddddddddd spot for Manziel. Clown owner, under qualified head coach and now no Morgan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For longevity, he has been very impressive. There is a lot of skill involved, but certainly some luck in terms of good players being available.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this draft is deep, i think the ravens have definitely had a good draft, but i think you can say that about more than half the league at this point

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You guys are assuming Quinn would have been a bust if he was on the Ravens and Flacco would have been a star on a team like the Browns. Sometimes organizations bust quarterbacks, not the other way around. Buc fans should know that better than anyone else. With that being said, I'm aware that Boller busted on the Ravens. Speaking of the Browns, that's a baddddddddddddddd spot for Manziel. Clown owner, under qualified head coach and now no Morgan.

Completely agree with that.  As for Quinn, I wasn't confident that he would ever be a productive NFL QB.  Maybe if he had landed in another spot?  I doubt it but we will never know.  I agree regarding Johnny.  I'm just glad that the Bucs didn't get Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this draft is deep, i think the ravens have definitely had a good draft, but i think you can say that about more than half the league at this point

Great point.  There's just caught my eye because of it's defensive teeth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quinn has landed in half-a-dozen spots, tho’…  Same hype for him back then as there was for Johnny boy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great point.  There's just caught my eye because of it's defensive teeth.

yeah i definitely like the guys they got, great fits for them too, i went and looked around though, and i like pretty much everyone's draft, wish we could have traded down in the second or third and got more picks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Speaking of the Browns, that's a baddddddddddddddd spot for Manziel. Clown owner, under qualified head coach and now no Morgan.

On THIS, we agree. Dude is doomed from the start which makes me feel bad for him.

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.