Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• Mic

Participant

Bucs better get ready to be punched in the mouth at the opening minute.Can’t start slow. When Devin WHite said they don’t deserve to be on the field with us the last time we played, thats some bulletin board material that will resonate in players hearts similar to how CHase Young lit a fire under our lineman.

Can’t feel themselves too much this week because Packers are gonna give us all they got to shove it in our throats. When you talk you gotta start getting ready for teams best licks.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Packers are going to wish they never ran into the GOAT playing the best football of his career.

As are several other bucs players.

Going to be a long day for a rod.

Bucs 34
      Packers 24

• BucBalla85

Participant

I feel better about this one than I did about the Saints. With that said it hardly ever works out the way you think it does. I bet it will be a good game that comes down to final minutes of play. Just hope its our team that comes out ahead in the end.

• BChaves8

Participant

Hope they got the celebrations out of the way Sunday night and Monday. They played with some fire against the Saints and need to bring that same energy.

• TBChucky

Participant

Need to POUND them with Rojo and Fournette. Open up the play action down field. Move the chains. Keep Rodgers on the sideline as much as possible! If Bowles can bring that aggressive, physical defense again this week we have a real chance! One more win, and the Bucs make history!!

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Agree I see the Packers unloading the playbook right away and throwing haymakers right at the start to try and get a lead and then sit on it in that weather.

• Mic

Participant

The vibe of this board is the week we beat Atl week 1 and rested on our laurels to get smoked the next week vs AZ or something .

If the board is feeling this way the team most likely is too after beating their Big brother. Need to put in perspective can’t feel yourself too much and this weeks is even much more needed preparation because it’s always easier to improve after you’ve been beaten.

They better come out ready to hit and talk that s*** or else we gonna get walked. We aren’t unbeatable and are underdogs, that -4.5 should be the chip in their shoulder to tell they ain’t nothing special

• TBChucky

Participant

Hope like hell they play confident, but don’t go to Green Bay overconfident. Can’t drink their own Koolaid.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I feel better about this one than I did about the Saints. With that said it hardly ever works out the way you think it does. I bet it will be a good game that comes down to final minutes of play. Just hope its our team that comes out ahead in the end.

This right here. The Bucs will win because Tom Brady will find a way to get it done. But it will not be the blowout we saw in week 6. They’ve got a fire in their belly and the game is in their house. It’s going to be a dogfight.

Bucs 31
      Packers 27

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

^^^^^^^

How close I was. One point off from guessing the exact score

• BucBalla85

Participant

Nice work!

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Tampa has their hands full!! Rogers said on Pat McAfee show that Suh won’t be doing much talking this week.

I really hate to be the guy but our secondary ONLY looked good because they KNEW the QB could not throw over 15 yards. Combine the fact the Saints were #1 penalized defense and the emotions were going to be very very high. They let them play.

This was going to be a close to the line of scrimmage game with tons of choppy grabbing being allowed. Also if not for a FF ( which are VERY RARE), decent chance we aren’t playing this week. CDavis did well vs MT cus he’s needing two surgeries and runs a mid 4.6 40.

I’m just saying, imho, celebrating the defense against this passing game. Is the equivalent of us celebrating a big passing day vs Carolina.

Much different ball game vs a team with as good as Brady’s been, have the actual league MVP at QB. We are going into a red hot offense who are running hard and protecting their QB. He’s not been breathed on. They’ve adjusted in pass protection just as we have. Hence the Rodgers confidence that Suh won’t be chirping.

Plus it’s in their element (cold possible snow) and in front of 9,000 cheeseheads. They are 11-0 last 11 games at home. Which make no mistake if Buffalo 6K had a huge effect I guarantee 9k up there will.

We just proved prior game doesn’t matter. Now add in the fact they are pretty healthy across the board. The LT Turner has been very good. Then on our end we have 2,3 nicked up DBs. Rojo dealing with a quad and AB knee.

We can win but it’s going to take the BEST game they’ve played all year.. game plan may be to run again. Keep Rodgers off the field. Obviously HAVE to win turnover battle.

• seekpar

Participant

Pound the rock! The best defense in this game is a good offense. As others have said, keep Rodgers & Co. on the sideline. Get a lead and keep pounding the rock. Make the Packers watch the SB on tv while the Bucs play in their home stadium and make history!

• Welsh Buc

Participant

If you aren’t prepared to get hit in the mouth or not prepared to hit in the mouth then you have no place in a championship game.

• RW

Participant

Hope like hell they play confident, but don’t go to Green Bay overconfident. Can’t drink their own Koolaid.

I would be worried about the team 1) being satisfied with the season after beating the Saints and 2) being overconfident after beating the Packers earlier in the year except for one reason….. The GOAT. His advice on what to expect and how to prepare and the idea of not being satisfied until you win your last game will be taken in by the whole team.

• TBChucky

Participant

Our secondary shut them down once. It’s not impossible to do it again. I believe the Packers offense is better now than week 6, so it wouldn’t be easy. I’m not expecting them to, but they will hopefully limit the damage. Our team has gained invaluable playoff experience this season, and our young players seem to be growing up in front of our eyes. These Bucs expect to win. They’ve developed a winning attitude (finally!!). Brady keeps them focused, and confident. It’ll be a tough matchup, but I believe we can hang with their offense. The Bucs have every intention of going up and getting that win!

Go Bucs!!

Tampa has their hands full!! Rogers said on Pat McAfee show that Suh won’t be doing much talking this week.

I really hate to be the guy but our secondary ONLY looked good because they KNEW the QB could not throw over 15 yards. Combine the fact the Saints were #1 penalized defense and the emotions were going to be very very high. They let them play.

This was going to be a close to the line of scrimmage game with tons of choppy grabbing being allowed. Also if not for a FF ( which are VERY RARE), decent chance we aren’t playing this week. CDavis did well vs MT cus he’s needing two surgeries and runs a mid 4.6 40.

I’m just saying, imho, celebrating the defense against this passing game. Is the equivalent of us celebrating a big passing day vs Carolina.

Much different ball game vs a team with as good as Brady’s been, have the actual league MVP at QB. We are going into a red hot offense who are running hard and protecting their QB. He’s not been breathed on. They’ve adjusted in pass protection just as we have. Hence the Rodgers confidence that Suh won’t be chirping.

Plus it’s in their element (cold possible snow) and in front of 9,000 cheeseheads. They are 11-0 last 11 games at home. Which make no mistake if Buffalo 6K had a huge effect I guarantee 9k up there will.

We just proved prior game doesn’t matter. Now add in the fact they are pretty healthy across the board. The LT Turner has been very good. Then on our end we have 2,3 nicked up DBs. Rojo dealing with a quad and AB knee.

We can win but it’s going to take the BEST game they’ve played all year.. game plan may be to run again. Keep Rodgers off the field. Obviously HAVE to win turnover battle.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I was confident in Brady and our offense, and not for 2 dropped TDs in the end zone by Godwin and Gronk we would have put up 38 on a great Saints defense.

I was very worried about our defense, not against the Redskins because they’re abysmal, but against the Saints. If our defense plays anything close to how we played against the Saints, we’re going all the way!

• tiapanda

Participant

I think it’s the Bucs that will be doing the mouth punching. Just keep running the 2 deep man press and release the Kraken, aka D White. The Saints game was the most physical I’ve seen the Bucs in years. This team is focused and coming together at just the right time. Words of advice to Packers wr’s: Keep your head on a swivel and do not try to tackle #45 after he takes your lunch money.

• TURBO

Participant

The first meeting means nothing now. Both teams are different, and both teams will want to win!

Gonna be a classic!

• Mic

Participant

Matt lafleur is already talking about “them guys don’t deserve to be on the same field as us”.

The packers are gonna be coming in angry and their big olineman are gonna be coming right at White to get at him in the run game

If we don’t win you know what the packers are gonna say.

“Them guys don’t deserve to be on the same field as us”.

Come prepared and get ready to make Arod not want to be on the field like week 6. It was easy to be motivated for the saints, now it’s about getting the disrespected after whooping greenbay 38-10. Our guys have to come in just as motivated as they were in New Orleans there was definitely a different focus we had there and we need to keep that same preparation and dog mentality to beat angry opponent.

• Buccodeuce

Participant

Haha!

• Hate

Participant

what a clownish post

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Epic fail of a post by OP

• Mic

Participant

Beautiful we didn’t rest on our laurels. I love being the bad guy on a team to stay motivated. I’ll be happy to say chiefs will punch us in the mouth as well :)….:D

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

I loved how Jordan Whitehead punched Aaron Jones in the mouth-TWICE

• TBChucky

Participant

Holy crap.. Haven’t seen @HATE around here forever!

• BucHarbour

Participant

I like his old avatar better.
        :D

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.