Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Packers2021

Participant

I just wanted to say Congratulations and hats off to you guys on your win over us on Sunday. This loss is very painful but you guys deserved the win. We couldn’t convert those turnovers into points. We fell too far behind and dug ourselves a hole. All the best to you guys in the Super Bowl.

• Sello

Participant

Respect you for coming here to congratulate us…tough loss for u guys for sure! Best of luck next season.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Think Rodgers is gone? He wants a new contract.

Rightfully so. Made 33 mil in 2020. 22 mil in 2021.

• m_j

Participant

thanks packers2021

keep rodgers one more year there and send it over here when brady retires :-)

• Packers2021

Participant

Thanks for not rubbing it in our faces either. We will be rooting for you guys.

• buc_boi

Participant

Good luck bro, y’all have a hell of team!

• kenntak

Participant

If the Packers were not playing the Bucs, I would have been rooting for them. Thanks for the well wishes!

• Roy

Participant

Classy post.

1) Thank God RJ Stadium won’t be filled with Cheese heads for the Superbowl. Think about what things would have looked like here around here had the Packers won. Two weeks of Packer jerseys and flags all around town. And how many of those Packer jerseys would have been worn by Tampa Bay area residents?

2) If the Packers are going to jettison Rodgers then they better not be expecting to win next year. They will be starting their young QB Jordan Love who isn’t ready for prime time, but you have no choice but to start him after what you invested in him. The Packers don’t have that great of a team that they can hope to win with a greenhorn QB.

• Packers2021

Participant

I would have loved it but we blew it.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Hats off to you & your squad as well OP. I was rooting for the Pack all year to represent the NFC if the Bucs didn’t make it.

• Packers2021

Participant

You guys surprised you beat us in Lambeau?

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Not surprised, but knew that Green Bay was on after what they did to the rams which was really impressive….more surprised at beating the saints who I thought at the time was probably the best team in the nfc, especially without core players most the season.

• kenntak

Participant

I think the Saints win helped propel the Bucs. I was really concerned about the Packers, but I knew that Rodgers had a losing record in Championship games, so I had some hope. I thought it would come down to a couple big plays and the Bucs pass rush, as these teams are both excellent, and really hungry.

• seekpar

Participant

A tip of the hat to the OP!

My dental hygienist is from Wisconsin and is a HUGE Packers fan. She was really upset by the loss during the season. I’m sure she’s pretty upset about the playoff loss and all this Rodgers drama.

As what others have said, we’ll take him! After Brady’s gone of course.

• ABuccsFan

Participant

Great gesture Packers2021. Class act.

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.