Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’ll move away from the racist posts so that Biggs doesn’t have an aneurysm…

This one is pretty funny, and an example of the cult of disinformation

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Spartan’s buddy

• Stagger Lee

Participant

• Biggs3535

Participant

This one is pretty funny, and an example of the cult of disinformation

Regarding their respective net worths, where is the disinformation? Whatever the actual numbers are currently, are you unaware that both Clinton’s and Obama’s net worth increased substantially while Trump’s dropped considerably?

It appears that you simply can’t help but shove your foot in your mouth.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I mean… just read what the guy wrote above the meme to answer your question…

You just have to read it… you don’t have to think critically or read between the lines or anything!

Paint by the number!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Turns out the meme is incorrect. Obama isn’t worth $40M, he’s worth $70M, according to business insider.

• Biggs3535

Participant

And the Clinton’s are worth $120M

Add this to the ever increasingly long list of real-world realities that have escaped the Mayor of Cluelessville.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You think the Clintons had a net worth of less than 500k before running for president?

Bwuahahahaha!

I’m 35 and my net worth is close to that…

This is such a classic Biggs argument, I fucking love it.

The meme shows the disinformation that they (you) buy in to…

Obamas are worth a lot more now for a long list of reasons, including speaking engagements and book deals (you know, things that both of them are really fucking good at doing).

And Trump’s net worth went down 1.5 billion? How would we even know that when he won’t release his tax returns?

Do you see how this is a classic Biggs?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m gonna guess that this meme means prior to Bill running, yet shows a picture of HRC.

Without looking it up I’d all but guarantee the Clintons were worth far more than 480k prior to Bill winning 30 years ago…

But the picture implies that HRC ran for president and 4 short years later she’s worth 100m…

Now intelligent people can INFER that it means prior to Bill, but most MAGA *COUGH BIGGS COUGH* struggle with inference

• FireLicht2020

Participant

“Minimar” lmfao

• FireLicht2020

Participant

So Biggs needs things spelled out:

The numbers in the meme are drastically inaccurate

The implications of the meme (Trump good, Dems evils) is hilarious

How is losing 1.5b a good thing when he’s the “business man”? He lost that much even with all his abuse of power (using his property and then billing the government) along with the tax cuts that certainly helped him…

Even through all of that he lost 1.5b, and that is something the cult WOULD (emphasis on would, because we have no ideal) Worship?

Biggs is just another bootlicker that tries to claim he isn’t…

• Roy

Participant

Add this to the ever increasingly long list of real-world realities that have escaped the Mayor of Cluelessville.

Is there something wrong with that? So Obama sells some books and makes some speeches and makes some money. That’s what ex-Presidents do. Is he supposed to shave his head and become a monk?

• Biggs3535

Participant

You think the Clintons had a net worth of less than 500k before running for president?

Bwuahahahaha!

I’m 35 and my net worth is close to that…

This is such a classic Biggs argument, I fucking love it.

You wallow in ignorance on a daily basis, Mr. Mayor:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1992/05/28/clintons-net-worth-climbs-to-700000/08dfa959-b20c-422f-ac83-d751fc4eff9b/

The net worth of Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary increased significantly over the past two years to nearly $700,000, according to a financial statement the Democratic presidential candidate released yesterday.

An 84 percent increase in the value of their investment portfolio and including the couples’ $180,200 in retirement plans in their assets accounted for most of the change, campaign aide Betsey Wright said. Their net worth at the end of 1989 was $418,692.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Is there something wrong with that? So Obama sells some books and makes some speeches and makes some money. That’s what ex-Presidents do. Is he supposed to shave his head and become a monk?

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it, teach. I said it’s a reality, which is news to the Mayor of Cluelessville.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Start a “Patriot Takes Part 3”, Mr. Mayor. I’ll be happy to pwn your ignorant ass in that one too.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You skipped some parts in your novel.

(What you always do)

• Biggs3535

Participant

And while I am surprised that they were worth less than 500k at the time according to their taxes, I’m not buying that for one second…

I’m glad the Qanon whacko in the OP could teach you something this Memorial Day weekend, Mr. Mayor.

Lolz @ “disinformation”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Ok so you’re admitting that their networth is legit?

To think otherwise makes you Qanon?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Trump lost money allegedly, even with abusing his power and writing himself a tax break.

This is somehow a good thing, even though we can’t prove it?

Obama’s made a ton of money legitimately (as did the Clinton’s in the article I outlined)… the meme implies they made it nefariously, and it isn’t even implied (see the posters all caps post).

The meme shows only HRC so it makes it seem like they’ve made all that money in the past 5 years when, as I showed they made plenty of it legally.

The Clinton’s no doubt are corrupt and have been hiding their net worth (also what the article outlines… which stands to reason they lied about it prior to his POTUS run (again to differentiate from their wealthy opponents). Seems reasonable but you’ll cherry pick that they are lying about it now but somehow not then? Again this takes critical thought so it is probably beyond you…

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Trump’s wealth is two things: real estates holdings and brand

Both of them crushed, real estate by pandemic. Brand, by being an anti-Democratic lunatic

In other words, it’s not like he made some sacrifice for the greater good. Lmao

By comparison, Obama’s brand is sterling. Only Trumper racists would think otherwise. The Obamas had the biggest book deal in history, $65 million advance

So as usual the cocoon slots out garbage

• Stagger Lee

Participant

The top 5 largest book deals of all time include the Obamas and both Clinton’s

The irony is that there books were so popular in part because they were attacked so viciously by the WHITE Trumper world …

Y’all don’t like the women and the black folks

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Not worth fixing the autocorrect bs

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Nope, Trump is just an altruistic Saint and there is nothing misleading or cult-like in the meme

– biggs

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Nope, Trump is just an altruistic Saint and there is nothing misleading or cult-like in the meme

– Large Marge

• Biggs3535

Participant

Most normal people would be ashamed of getting taught something by a Qanon nutjob, calling reality “disinformation“ and continuing to post as if he wasn’t shamefully embarrassed. Mr. Mayor, like his BFF, wears it as a badge of honor.

Thanks for the laughs, Mr. Mayor, you gloriously ignorant bastard. Continue wallowing in it like a dog in his own shit.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You replied to your own post, but not what I pointed out…

Classic you… you’ve won this argument just like Trump won the election

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Large Marge = dishonest

Coincidence?

• Stagger Lee

Participant

“There’s no voter suppression”

• Biggs3535

Participant

you’ve won this argument

Everybody knows this because it’s abundantly clear. But things that are abundantly clear to the rest of the general population usually throw you for a loop, so I gotta give you credit for actually acknowledging reality. It’s a good first step for an ignoramus like yourself.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

“Everybody know it”

Now where have I heard that before 🤔

• Biggs3535

Participant

“Everybody know it”

Now where have I heard that before 🤔

I imagine you hear it quite a bit, Mr. Mayor. And you still don’t realize the depth of your ignorance.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Still haven’t addressed my points.

You’re a trollbot that sees 0101000011100110101.

Thinking critically, like what the meme is actually communicating, is simply too hard for your processor

• Stagger Lee

Participant

the “depth of your ignorance.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Trump allegedly lost money while President, because he was fighting the deep state.

Obama and HRC (or I guess we are starting with Bill, despite the image) all made money because they are evil.

Even if Trump lost that much, which I’m not even sure he was worth that much to begin with, it has nothing to do with his altruism.

He did everything in his power to help his networth. It is well documented… hell, the tax break along saved him millions.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Trump allegedly lost money while President, because he was fighting the deep state.

Obama and HRC (or I guess we are starting with Bill, despite the image) all made money because they are evil.

Even if Trump lost that much, which I’m not even sure he was worth that much to begin with, it has nothing to do with his altruism.

He did everything in his power to help his networth. It is well documented… hell, the tax break along saved him millions.

Are these the insightful points you want me to address? lolz

You’ve gone from “disinformation” to rationalizing you not knowing reality, only after being shown you don’t have a firm grasp on said reality. The bottom line is you had no idea how accurate the meme was, which surprised nobody, and why you ignorantly posted it and called it disinformation. Again, most people with a modicum of shame would simply admit their error and shrink away. Not you people. You continue to act as if you’re the superior thinker and everyone else lives in their cocoon – when you’ve proved the exact opposite.

You dipshits can have the last words, as you need them desperately.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Trolls gonna troll.
      This thread epitomizes you.

You can’t actually debate, all you can do is scan for an error you perceive to be important, latch onto it, and make that the central thesis for the topic.

In a post where a meme implies that Trump lost money because he cares, and Dems made money because they’re evil… You’re focused numbers instead of what the numbers are trying to IMPLY.

For fucks sake just read what the Parler poster wrote. It’s right there…

But you’re too busy telling yourself AGAIN that you’ve won something that you haven’t… a classic Trumplican.

“Everybody know I won” and “you can have the last word” and “I’m done”.

Trolls gonna troll

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.