Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• 203Pat

Participant

Not sure if you guys already had a few of these threads but I just wanted to say congrats. Was rooting hard for you guys this year as I still love Brady and Gronk and was happy to see Tampa win after Bill ran them out of town. I grew up in New England and will always love the Patriots but I lived down in Tampa/St Pete for about 9 years so I would root for Tampa too even before all this.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Thanks for the kind words and I’m glad you were rooting for the TOMpa Bay GRONKaneers.

Did you see the look on their faces today? They’re really enjoying the winter weather here in Central Florida. I wouldn’t be surprised if they stay local after they’re done playing in the NFL.

• 203Pat

Participant

I know Gronk had a place briefly down there when I lived there. My wife ran into him at a grocery store at 1 am the night before Gasparilla lol.

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Thanks. I feel spoiled having the guy for 1 year. Can’t imagine 20 years. Must have been nice.

• 203Pat

Participant

In the last few years I tried to make sure I didn’t take it for granted but it was still hard to see him go. As much as I wanted him to stay in New England I’m glad he got another ring in Tampa because with the state of our roster it wasn’t going to happen again up here.

• BP1

Participant

Thank you 203Pat. If you see Bill please thank him for us. I never thought he would leave NE. We are taking very good care of him.

• 203Pat

Participant

Lol I ever see Bill he will get a piece of my mind for this one.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.