Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

WTH man…there is no excuse. Preseason better not be an indication of things to come. I haven’t seen anything quite as bad, discipline wise, regarding the Bucs. On one play, special teams (go figure) two holds and a block in the back…and as I type Kadeem picks up another flag for false starting…the Bucs are a team loaded with some knuckleheads. Just dumb. And the linemen are going to get whoever is playing QB killed. They are wimps. Warhop needs to be fired. After this season of watching this line play like crap, Lovie needs to fire War. And he needs to stay clear of any decisions regarding offensive linemen. The penalties are unacceptable. Frustrating. And a contiuation from last seasons abysmal toilet bowl fest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d love to see Lovie start his press conference with “well hopefully we don’t see that crew again”But no surprise that special teams and Warhops' boys were the culpruts again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All caps for PR only. Follow the rules.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Warhop? What does this guy do?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Warhop? What does this guy do?

Keeps Lovie company. And steal Buc money. Guy needs to go.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I aint worried. Even Gru said a lot of them were bogus.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

after a 25-11 thrashing of a previous playoff team, this is exactly my first thought also.watching a lot of the penalties i do wonder if they need the 8th ref.  the holding on dsmith was questionable at best.  the holding on ASJ (while he did have jersey was weak, he had perfect position).  i believe it was a holding on marpet downfield that was a joke, although he did give someone a shot to the face.  that was unfortunate because it was just a punch, it wasnt deliberate.kenny bell needs to clean it up fast.edwards should be done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, that has to be addressed.  No reason we should get that many…extra ref had nothing to do with it.  Though Marpet got called on a phantom hold, many of them were earned and it can’t happen like that in the regular season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

marpet got called for jacking a guy in the jaw.  dsmith got called for a phantom hold.  ASJ had a hold, but shouldnt have been called for it as he controlled the defender.  bells were both tickytack but i couldnt really tell from the angle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

marpet got called for jacking a guy in the jaw.  dsmith got called for a phantom hold.  ASJ had a hold, but shouldnt have been called for it as he controlled the defender.  bells were both tickytack but i couldnt really tell from the angle.

I think Bell earned his laundry but I would have to go back and rewatch.  Lovie looked pissed.

Please wait…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.