Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• Wutt

Participant

I never post here I just read, but holy shit this place is a cesspool of dumb bastards that have to create threads for everything holy shit. This game isn’t on Jameis you wastes of space. The OL was trash and so was the secondary. How about you 400lb fucking bridge trolls open your eyes, and put down the bottle. Also, PR how the hell is Defense559 not banned for the shit after bigot and racist comments posted after the Giants game, and again after this one. This place has become a joke.

• Pennywise

Participant

Go fuck you self

• Wutt

Participant

Go fuck you self

Lmao typical response from a useless non bucs fan. How many different threads have you started today over dumb shit? jfc you=useless.

• Swash

Participant

The whining and emotional posts from a few posters definitely does not contribute to intelligent discussion, that’s for sure.

• Wutt

Participant

The whining and emotional posts from a few posters definitely does not contribute to intelligent discussion, that’s for sure.

This guy gets it ^

• harrybucman

Participant

I never post here I just read, but holy shit this place is a cesspool of dumb bastards that have to create threads for everything holy shit. This game isn’t on Jameis you wastes of space. The OL was trash and so was the secondary. How about you 400lb fucking bridge trolls open your eyes, and put down the bottle. Also, PR how the hell is Defense559 not banned for the shit after bigot and racist comments posted after the Giants game, and again after this one. This place has become a joke.

Amen and thank you sir.

• Defense5599

Blocked

You need to shut the fuck up.   You’ve chosen to accept losing.   I won’t.

• Wutt

Participant

You need to shut the fuck up. You’ve chosen to accept losing. I won’t.

I don’t accept losing you moron. I don’t accept you dumb bastards having to making the same threads over and over about the same shit or you being a fucking raciest and a bigot POS who should be banned.

• freddy

Participant

I’m so sorry if me pointing out simple facts hurt your feelings. Didn’t know you were so sensitive. This was a piece of shit loss. And go back and read my posts, not once did I blame Winston. This was 100% on the defense.

• freddy

Participant

Oh and I forgot to add, go cure cancer.

• Wutt

Participant

You didn’t hurt my feelings, yes this loss sucked. I just think your dumb af and your post just proved me correct. Thanks!

• freddy

Participant

You didn’t hurt my feelings, yes this loss sucked. I just think your dumb af and your post just proved me correct. Thanks!

Good thing what you think doesn’t mean shit. Have a nice night asshole.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I just think your dumb af and your post just proved me correct. Thanks!

Ouch…the irony.

And, FWIW, Freddy is not a troll.

• Wutt

Participant

I just think your dumb af and your post just proved me correct. Thanks!

Ouch…the irony.

And, FWIW, Freddy is not a troll.

Your entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine, but to bad your opinion is wrong.

• Wutt

Participant

Way to like a 12 year old bitch.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Your entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine, but to bad your opinion is wrong.

Lol.

Fair enough, my friend.

• freddy

Participant

Way to like a 12 year old bitch.

Says the one crying like a little bitch and who made a post just to whine about other posters. Apparently I mean something to you. Sorry dude, I like pussy, but not pussies like you. Haha.

• Defense5599

Blocked

You need to shut the fuck up. You’ve chosen to accept losing. I won’t.

I don’t accept losing you moron. I don’t accept you dumb bastards having to making the same threads over and over about the same shit or you being a fucking raciest and a bigot POS who should be banned.

I’m brutally honest and I tell it like it is.  If you don’t like it, don’t fucking read it.

And like Freddy said, go fuck yourself

• Swash

Participant

This new generation of Bucs fans make me miss the days when Java was trolling. Y’all bring down this board with your low football I.Q’s and incapability to craft big boy sentences.

• ghost

Participant

time to add  TB-BucFan4Life

• RudeGuy

Participant

This new generation of Bucs fans make me miss the days when Java was trolling. Y’all bring down this board with your low football I.Q’s and incapability to craft big boy sentences.

Ohhhh he’s still here. I’m surprised his new name didn’t make the thread title list.

• delgreco

Participant

echo that sentiment

• Mic

Participant

We beat a good rams team but lose to a better saints team and people all up in arms. Be patient we’re fine

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.