Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

The offense is on the upward trend of slowly building an identity.  Building niches for players and their roles (Murphy, Sims Martin, Evans, etc).Defensively the Bucs are playing average football despite their two best players on that side of the ball  are currently in slumps.How good will this defense be if McCoy and David bring their blue chip game?

Please wait…

Build the trenches!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will McCoy be 100% healthy anytime the rest of the year? I don’t see that shoulder getting any better until after the season…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe Tommie Harris and Lance Briggs could be brought in.Sorry Alldaway, I just had to fire a shot at Lovie.The defense just doesn't seem to be playing well, and like you said, it's leaders don't seem to be making the plays

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will McCoy be 100% healthy anytime the rest of the year? I don't see that shoulder getting any better until after the season...

That is true, but that shouldn't deter McCoy's ability to disrupt.  I think if he rests it properly this week he will be fine for the season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe Tommie Harris and Lance Briggs could be brought in.Sorry Alldaway, I just had to fire a shot at Lovie.The defense just doesn't seem to be playing well, and like you said, it's leaders don't seem to be making the plays

Defensively overall they are playing well despite having to deal with being on the field for long periods of time and the most two important cogs of this defensive scheme (UT and WILL) are not playing their A game.Once they do, this defense is shaping up to be good.  Red zone defense is concerning but that can be fixed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

McCoy’s shoulder will be fine. If he can grit through this week and next week, then we have a bye week to get extra rest. The thing I hate about the defense is the constant rotation. We rotate all positions (except LVD and Kwon). I'd really prefer to see the starting defense be out there and be the primary players.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.