Viewing 34 reply threads

• Author

• bucsandseminoles

Participant

Free agent. WR with speed and experience. Florida guy. Can take it to the house on any play. Home run ability. Cheap and low-risk. Also returns kicks and would upgrade Rainey’s abilities in that area. And yet we haven't sniffed the guy.Tells me we are VERY serious about Coleman/Fuller.

Please wait…

• Magnaccia

Participant

Free agent. WR with speed and experience. Florida guy. Can take it to the house on any play. Home run ability. Cheap and low-risk. Also returns kicks and would upgrade Rainey's abilities in that area. And yet we haven't sniffed the guy.Tells me we are VERY serious about Coleman/Fuller.

In fact who is returning kicks now? Bell? Humphries? I guarantee you it will be someone we get in the draft and I'm not talking about some 5/6th round Kaelyn Clay type.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Free agent. WR with speed and experience. Florida guy. Can take it to the house on any play. Home run ability. Cheap and low-risk. Also returns kicks and would upgrade Rainey's abilities in that area. And yet we haven't sniffed the guy.Tells me we are VERY serious about Coleman/Fuller.

In fact who is returning kicks now? Bell? Humphries? I guarantee you it will be someone we get in the draft and I'm not talking about some 5/6th round Kaelyn Clay type.

Return guy is not as big as it use to be. With most kickoffs being touchbacks nowadays.

Please wait…

• Magnaccia

Participant

Return guy is not as big as it use to be. With most kickoffs being touchbacks nowadays.

Cmon AntiJava. Have you already forgotten the carousel we had in 2014? Trindon Holiday, Eric Page,  Ted  Ginn at one point I believe. KR/PR was a Muppet Show special guest position. We need a legitimate return guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cmon AntiJava. Have you already forgotten the carousel we had in 2014? Trindon Holiday, Eric Page,  Ted  Ginn at one point I believe. KR/PR was a Muppet Show special guest position. We need a legitimate return guy.

Why? Most kickoffs are not returned and a lot of punts are fair caught.

Please wait…

• Magnaccia

Participant

And you would think we would retain Rainey as he was decent in returns and even served admirably as a third RB. Idk if he has even signed anywhere. Had to be cheap and we’re content letting him walk. If we were planning on Coleman/Fuller being a Buc, then I understand why we still have no returner and didn’t resign Rainey or talk to Harvin. Otherwise what are we doing?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

this dude is a cancer in the locker room not worth it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was gonna start this thread a week ago. I don’t know Harvin’s health situation other than that he’s made of glass and isn’t dependable. If he’s healthy I’d sign him on a cheap 1 year deal. His skillset would potentially be a perfect fit here, and of course he prolly Liles the area

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was gonna start this thread a week ago. I don't know Harvin's health situation other than that he's made of glass and isn't dependable. If he's healthy I'd sign him on a cheap 1 year deal. His skillset would potentially be a perfect fit here, and of course he prolly Liles the area

He has been a locker room cancer everywhere he has been. He got in 2 different fights with Seahawk teammates.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We don’t need any player with that speed, didn’t you see Winston under throw Evans in a regular basis.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Harvin is a locker room eyesore. He has worse hips than Aqib Talib.

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

Absolutely no on Harvin. I laughed at my Seahawks friend when they traded for him and he didn’t believe when I told hi they’d regret that trade.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

when did he become cheap?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He will have to settle for a 1 year, prove it deal. IMOHe hasn't been healthy since 2011. He got hurt early last season and was considering retirement at that point. He is only 27, but dude and trouble, follow each other it seems.He went at it with BOTH Viking HC's. Chilly and Leslie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Harvin sucks and is a locker room cancer. How quickly the Seahawks gave up on him, should tell you a lot.

Please wait…

• ryanprovenzano

Participant

I agree Harvin is not a tea guy whatsoever, but Rainey was a joke back there all season. He never even tried anything but fair catch, fair catch or wave off the kick. Anything will be an improvement over that stiff.

Please wait…

• rpratto

Participant

Funny thing is Lovie cut Clay and he went on to be one of the top return guys in the league last year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He will have to settle for a 1 year, prove it deal. IMOHe hasn't been healthy since 2011. He got hurt early last season and was considering retirement at that point. He is only 27, but dude and trouble, follow each other it seems.He went at it with BOTH Viking HC's. Chilly and Leslie.

…and his altercation with a coach in college. “Allegedly”. Low ball offer, laden with incentives, with an opt-out if he continues with his temper issues, and I still wouldn't do it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m all for C. Coleman or W.Fuller, I also have not given up on AfroThunder.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

he can come and hang out with miko

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And you would think we would retain Rainey as he was decent in returns and even served admirably as a third RB. Idk if he has even signed anywhere. Had to be cheap and we're content letting him walk. If we were planning on Coleman/Fuller being a Buc, then I understand why we still have no returner and didn't resign Rainey or talk to Harvin. Otherwise what are we doing?

Why Coleman and Fuller? They're both first round picks (maybe early second for Fuller) so I don't know how you expect them to be on this team unless you're talking at 9 which is whoaaaa no fucking way or trading up from round 2.Look for Shepherd, Cooper, Miller, etc in the second round and beyond.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Harvin is finished. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We already picked up a guy with wife issues. Do you fans really want a guy who is often injured and brings drama. Well, at least it’ll give us TV time on ESPN.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

100% correct.And it's only a matter of time before a Harvin off field incident blows up. So leave the infection with some other team. This is too risky especially with as good as our offense could be. Want to gamble on a veteran WR? Grab Andre Johnson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

kaelin clay was 4th in the league in punt return average.  Bobby Rainey was 7th.Harvin is not worth it.  And I certainly don't connect the dots to Coleman/fuller.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree Harvin is not a tea guy whatsoever, but Rainey was a joke back there all season. He never even tried anything but fair catch, fair catch or wave off the kick. Anything will be an improvement over that stiff.

and yet he was still 7th in the league in punt return average? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you're insinuating that he'll sign some vet minimum deal, i couldn't disagree more. Dude is a head case but he's also a playmaker. If he wants and is able to continue playing, some team flush with cap space will pay him. Hell, sorry ass Mike Wallace just got $5.75 mil per year and he's hot garbage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Want to gamble on a veteran WR? Grab Andre Johnson.

Geezus!!

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Roddy White is going to end up on our roster.  He’s the only driftwood has been we can somewhat entertain. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Roddy White is going to end up on our roster.  He's the only driftwood has been we can somewhat entertain.

Though you're probably right, I pray that Licht says hell no!!

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Roddy White is going to end up on our roster.  He's the only driftwood has been we can somewhat entertain.

Agreed.  I just know our coaches history as a franchise, all of them seem to bring in players from their teams of yester year. Surprised it hasn't happened already.  Maybe there is hope.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed.  I just know our coaches history as a franchise, all of them seem to bring in players from their teams of yester year. Surprised it hasn't happened already.  Maybe there is hope.

fingers crossed.If we have to sign an old guy, which i don't want, it'd be Boldin for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was gonna start this thread a week ago. I don't know Harvin's health situation other than that he's made of glass and isn't dependable. If he's healthy I'd sign him on a cheap 1 year deal. His skillset would potentially be a perfect fit here, and of course he prolly Liles the area

He has been a locker room cancer everywhere he has been. He got in 2 different fights with Seahawk teammates.

Didn't know this. I'd prolly have no interest in this case

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Boldin still could be a 500-700 yard contributor.  Would agree with him on that level.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

fingers crossed.If we have to sign an old guy, which i don't want, it'd be Boldin for me.

Nice looking lady, her and Miko might clash.25868940761_02f97e3da4.jpganquan-boldin-wife-dionne-boldin by anti java, on Flickr

Please wait…

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.