Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• Kodiak

Participant

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/05/06/nfl-mock-draft-peter-king-khalil-mack-houston-texans/1: Houston - Mack2: St. Louis - Robinson3: Jacksonville - Watkins4: Atlanta - Clowney (traded up)5: Oakland - Matthews6: Cleveland - Evans (traded down)7: Tampa - ManzielI could see this...and I'd love for this to happen, although if Clowney doesn't go #1...I could see someone like Oakland or Atlanta trading up with the Rams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sweet.  Atlanta drafts a bust and we get Johnny Football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell yeah!  King has some legs...  that smoke is intense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could see this happening. I think the quarterback pick is down to Manziel or Carr, but frankly, I still think Carr gets the nod. Just a gut feeling.If Manziel was still there at 7, I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas called and offered a trade down to their #16 so they could draft Manziel. I believe that Carr and Manziel are the two quarterbacks that the Bucs are now targeting and would accept the trade down and pick Carr at #16 and picking up a Dallas 3rd round pick in the process.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really hope Atlanta does not get their hands on Clowney.  It could be like when we had to play Julius Peppers twice a year when he was in his prime. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not even that big of a Manziel fan, but if we take Carr with Manziel still available…that’s a huge fail.image0011.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

manziel seems much more a owners pick than a GM/HC/OC pick.  i think CLE grabs him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sweet.  Atlanta drafts a bust and so do we

fixed that for you

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not even that big of a Manziel fan, but if we take Carr with Manziel still available...that's a huge fail.image0011.jpg

I will break something if we take Carr at 7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

manziel seems much more a owners pick than a GM/HC/OC pick.  i think CLE grabs him.

I have been thinking this same thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have been thinking this same thing.

Carr seems like a "the GM/HC/OC must not like their jobs" type pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Manziel goes to Cleveland he will be a bust. He needs a year to ride the pine and learn. That won’t happen if he goes to Cleveland.

Please wait…

• kenminio

Participant

I'm not even that big of a Manziel fan, but if we take Carr with Manziel still available...that's a huge fail.image0011.jpg

If we draft a qb at 7, and it is Carr with Bortles, Teddy, or Manziel on the board, I will break something as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we draft a qb at 7, and it is Carr with Bortles, Teddy, or Manziel on the board, I will break something as well.

I’ll facepalm if we take Bortles, rage break everything if it’s Carr. Bridgewater would illicit a slow clap and a fist bump. Manziel would have me running around like a girl at a Beeeebz concert

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

8. Minnesota- Aaron Donald

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

8. Minnesota- Aaron Donald

well there HC was the guy that made Geno Atkins a superstar.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll facepalm if we take Bortles, rage break everything if it's Carr. Bridgewater would illicit a slow clap and a fist bump. Manziel would have me running around like a girl at a Beeeebz concert

Lol my reaction would be essentially identical to this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll be AMAZED if Manziel gets past Cleveland. He may go to the Rams at 2.I predict Cleveland unnecessarily trades up to 2 to draft JFF. Trent Richardson style.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell yes please

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll be AMAZED if Manziel gets past Cleveland. He may go to the Rams at 2.I predict Cleveland unnecessarily trades up to 2 to draft JFF. Trent Richardson style.

Unfortunately I could see that as well, especially with all the talk that the Rams are interested in Manziel all of a sudden. SMOKE to force a trade up imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charlie Casserly believe Manziel will not be a top 10 pick based on what he has heard.    didn’t Dominick basically say the same thing?  this is such a hard draft to predict.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charlie Casserly believe Manziel will not be a top 10 pick based on what he has heard.    didn't Dominick basically say the same thing?  this is such a hard draft to predict.

Casserly is an idiot and all his info is based on his own opinions. He is up there with the worst "analysts" on TV. Unfortunately (I've always been all aboard the Manziel train) there is NO WAY imo that he gets passed Cleveland at 4.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF is going top 5.  No doubt in my mind.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why in Hades would JAX take Watkins over Clowney? I musta missed their strong pass rush last year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why in Hades would JAX take Watkins over Clowney? I musta missed their strong pass rush last year.

they got Roy Miller dude.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Clowney is there at 4, I would think that the Bucs trading up for him would very much be in the cards

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll facepalm if we take Bortles, rage break everything if it's Carr. Bridgewater would illicit a slow clap and a fist bump. Manziel would have me running around like a girl at a Beeeebz concert

Lol funny stuff. Basically where I'm at.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d be really happy with Manziel, but there’s no way, IMO, that he makes it OUT of the top 5.Jax, Browns or Raiders might take him, but I doubt he gets past the Browns.  Hell, a dark horse pick would be the Rams taking him at two.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jordan Mathews to Carolina?  Beatles is gonna be pumped!5B5C649C-3FF9-42E9-82CE-56D809A1C710_zps5f31d87e.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll take Manziel great mock Peter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This top 10 seems pretty legit to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d be semi-surprised to see us take Carr as the 1st QB overall. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us take Carr over Manziel though. Definitely wouldn’t break anything over it. Gotta give the pick some time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol my reaction would be essentially identical to this.

This will be my reaction if the Bucs take Manziel... regardless of who is available.  Manziel is the only wrong/bad pick this team can make in my opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

two days

Please wait…

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.