PEWTER REPORT CHAT WITH SR TODAY AT 11:00 AM – ASK YOUR QUESTIONS NOW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scott Reynolds
    Keymaster

The Pewter Report Chats take place every Friday on PewterReport.com and give our Pewter Insider subscribers the opportunity to ask questions to the PR staff. Today’s chat will be hosted by publisher and Bucs beat writer Scott Reynolds.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9417:&Itemid=15

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

I find it very difficult to accept that very few on these boards blame all the losses this year on Schiano when factually 3 games were clearly blown by the players and maybe even a 4thRight now internally evaluating Schiano's W-L, its 4-5 or maybe even 5-4. Not 1-8.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I find it very difficult to accept that very few on these boards blame all the losses this year on Schiano when factually 3 games were clearly blown by the players and maybe even a 4thRight now internally evaluating Schiano's W-L, its 4-5 or maybe even 5-4. Not 1-8.

What games were blown by the players? All year we've seen an undisciplined team that can't score in the second quarter and has QBs (eg. Foles) and WRs (Douglas) having career games against our defence.  We win ONE game against a BAD team in disarray (without the left side of its line as well) and we BARELY win and all of sudden things are up?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t add to your enlightenment if you don’t remember the Jets and New Orleans games.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You are both right, tog and Stan. ,reality is Coach is learning how to be an NFL coach before our eyes. He is growing into the role. I personally think he has a low ceiling, but I hope I’m wrong. To succeed, he needs better assistant coaches, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Which means he has to be willing to fire some guys, which he hasn’t shown up to this point. And during games he would need to be willing to delegate game management on the offensive side to his OC. Those are all big questions marks.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.