Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Will the Bucs double up on the wide receiver position in the 2014 NFL Draft? Which pass catchers will Tampa Bay be targeting? Find out in this Pewter Report 2014 Draft Preview.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9776

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Moncrief would be a solid pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No mention at all of Jared Abbrederis?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xHrHJ0EZEo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could see Jared doing well on special teams and playing as a #3 or #4 wide receiver.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could see Jared doing well on special teams and playing as a #3 or #4 wide receiver.

He would be the second best WR on the Bucs. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are really hurting at WR. Would love to go Watkins/Evans in the 1st then Landry in the 2nd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He would be behind VJax and Watkins/Evans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That isn't saying much though. David Duchovny would be the second most talented receiver on our roster if we signed him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s hard to be behind Watkins or Evans when the Bucs take Manziel with that first pick.  Neither of those 2 WRs will be there in the 2nd round.  The Bucs can get Jared in the 3rd round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's hard to be behind Watkins or Evans when the Bucs take Manziel with that first pick.  Neither of those 2 WRs will be there in the 2nd round.  The Bucs can get Jared in the 3rd round.

Clearly that was assuming we went with one of them in the first.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's hard to be behind Watkins or Evans when the Bucs take Manziel with that first pick.  Neither of those 2 WRs will be there in the 2nd round.  The Bucs can get Jared in the 3rd round.

It's hard to believe we'll have any draft picks after we trade up to 1st overall to get Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clearly that was assuming we went with one of them in the first.

You are happy to roll with Glennon or McCown?   

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's hard to believe we'll have any draft picks after we trade up to 1st overall to get Manziel.

That would be a brilliant move if the Bucs can pull it off.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That would be a brilliant move if the Bucs can pull it off.

Houston would never go for it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So many underclassman at the receiver position, the Noles fan in me wouldn’t mind Benjamin. Landry ran a pretty pedestrian 40.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have Matthews ranked 6th behind Lee. And how does Huff not make this list? Moncrief and Robinson didn’t really pop on tape like Matthews did for me. Richardson stood out a well and he seems like a target for Tedford.Curious why you (PR) say the Bucs like big recievers? What info do you have? Do we really know what kind if recievers Tedford wants? Cause big recievers do not equal speed in space. Watkins, Beckham, Cooks, Lee, Richardson, Herron, and Archer yes....Evans and Beckham for sure do not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will the Bucs double up on the wide receiver position in the 2014 NFL Draft?

Will we?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have Matthews ranked 6th behind Lee. And how does Huff not make this list? Moncrief and Robinson didn't really pop on tape like Matthews did for me. Richardson stood out a well and he seems like a target for Tedford.Curious why you (PR) say the Bucs like big recievers? What info do you have? Do we really know what kind if recievers Tedford wants? Cause big recievers do not equal speed in space. Watkins, Beckham, Cooks, Lee, Richardson, Herron, and Archer yes....Evans and Beckham for sure do not.

The middle of the draft gets crazy, I wouldn't be shocked if some teams have it stacked the way you have.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Benjamin is nothing but a body……he doesn’t run good routes, he catches with his body…but you can’t coach 6’5″ I guess.Love the tape in Matthews, he high points well, has a lot of fight in him catching and YAC. Just looked like a man among boys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So many underclassman at the receiver position, the Noles fan in me wouldn't mind Benjamin. Landry ran a pretty pedestrian 40.

The Noles fan in me would love to see Benjamin as a Buc, but Landry might have the best hands in the draft. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No mention at all of Jared Abbrederis?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xHrHJ0EZEo

White wr ?  ...he will clearly get picked by the Patriots.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So many underclassman at the receiver position, the Noles fan in me wouldn't mind Benjamin. Landry ran a pretty pedestrian 40.

The Noles fan in me would love to see Benjamin as a Buc, but Landry might have the best hands in the draft.

Landry is a slightly smaller slightly slower Anquan Boldin clone. i wouldnt mind him at all. i love his competitveness and toughness going to get the ball. i can forgive the lack of breakaway speed simply because hes so reliable catching the ball and getting yardsim looking at WRs in the 2nd round assuming we trade back a little in the 1st and dont take a WR there. Allen Robinson, Jordan Matthews, Jarvis Landry, Donte Moncrief

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it possible to be slower than Bolden? Didn’t he run like a 4.7 coming out ? Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it possible to be slower than Bolden? Didn't he run like a 4.7 coming out ? Lol

yeah he ran badly at the combine but he definately runs faster on the field. running the 40 at the combine is more about technique than real speed. a guy that runs a 4.5 on the field but doesnt know how to run in a combine setting is going to do badly. hes probably a solid 4.6 guy but thats fine in a possesion receiver. he doesnt need breakaway speed because he knows how to get open. those guys are really useful. as long as youve got a player to take the top off the defense you are just fineLandry is the same way. ran badly at the Combine but runs very well on tape. football is player with pads on and not on a fast track. ill take the guy that can run and get open on the field

Please wait…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.