Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• PewterReportED

Keymaster

Who are the best players in the 2014 NFL Draft? What players are rising up and falling down draft boards? Find out in the second version of PewterReport.com’s Big Board. https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9743

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Curious for your reasoning why Bridgewater is so high. Consensus seems to be that this is a weak QB class yet you have him as your 3rd rated prospect. Why?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My QB “Big Board” is as follows:1. Tom Savage2. Johnny Football3. Blake Bortles4. Derek CarrCall me crazy putting Savage as #1 qb, but I call Pewter Report crazy for  ranking Bridgewater as the 3rd best prospect in the entire draft, regardless of position.  I guess we'll see who's crazier 1-3 years from now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, the stuff I’m reading about Bridgewater makes me think he’s REALLY falling.  Could be a smokescreen, or it could be he doesn’t get picked till the back half of the second round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still believe that Bridgewater is the best quarterback in the draft and is worth a top-five pick. He’s an excellent decision-maker with great pocket presence and accuracy. He’s also a tough dude and plays with no fear, which I appreciate from a guy who isn’t huge like him. Some are concerned with his arm strength but I think he throws the ball just fine. He can drive the ball to the sidelines and down the field. His only true question mark is size. I think Bridgewater “falling” is just a product of people struggling to find things to talk about. This type of thing happens every year. I’m not really concerned about his pro day performance and the whole “gloves or no gloves” issue. He’s a very good player on tape and that’s what really counts at the end of the day. I would take Teddy if I could choose any quarterback this year. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too many are grumbling about Bridgewater’s  tryouts for it to be only one team knocking him.  I’m convinced now he is too risky for us. Leaning toward Murray and Garoppolo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too many are grumbling about Bridgewater's  tryouts for it to be only one team knocking him.  I'm convinced now he is too risky for us. Leaning toward Murray and Garoppolo.

Keep in mind it's lying season, most of that is smoke screens. It's very reasonable that there are teams in the 10-20 range who really want Bridgewater and are trying to drop him (which seems to happen every year). I wouldn't put an ounce of stock in those reports.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.