Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

How big of a need is quarterback for the Buccaneers? Who are the best of the 2014 crop and which two quarterbacks in the early and late could end up in pewter and red? Find out in this 2014 draft preview.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9774

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So no PR Draft party this year?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nope!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well that sucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not a need Scott Reynolds.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Curious; from top to bottom, is this OVERALL one of the potential stronger QB classes? No clear-cut can’t-miss guy, but seems like an unusually large group of NFL-level talent.     As for the Bucs, if we can get additional picks, we might take a plunge. Otherwise, I have my doubts, simply because there are so many bigger holes to plug THIS YEAR...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really, it’s not.  Bunch of posers.  If McCarron hadn’t thrown that INT at the goal line in 2012 against A&M… Johnny goes day 3 tops.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now that is just some rousing using rabble.. lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Curious; from top to bottom, is this OVERALL one of the potential stronger QB classes? No clear-cut can't-miss guy, but seems like an unusually large group of NFL-level talent.     As for the Bucs, if we can get additional picks, we might take a plunge. Otherwise, I have my doubts, simply because there are so many bigger holes to plug THIS YEAR...

The shear #s of QBs in this draft make it "strong" from a QB perspective but there is no one QB that is worthy of Luck/Stafford type attention.  I suspect one or two of these QBs will end up doing something in the league but more than likely it won't be any of the top QBs people are touting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Perhaps “one of the most over-hyped” QB classes would have been more accurate on my part…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, this QB class gets a lot of ink because that is the position of glamour.  You will even read where “QB has become more important with the new rules hampering defensive play”.  Its a team game and line play on both sides of the ball will always be the single most important indicator of success.  This class is definitely over-hyped.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the draft is at its normal time, we dont deal with these weeks of BS regarding the QBs. Manziel and Bridgewater have superstar potential. Murray and Bortles are guys who I think can be above average managers a la Alex Smith if put in the correct situation. Then you have guys like Carr, Mettenberg, who you could see as really solid backups who are capable of putting decent stretches together.This QB class is loaded, especially if the top guys are put in the right position.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with you guys. I am digging 5 QB’s this year. Which is outrageous.Assuming 3 of them turn out ... probably only one of them will be of the big 3.In other words, if you dont like the value at no.7 dont reach.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In other words, if you dont like the value at no.7 dont reach.

What does that mean?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nope!!

Any unofficial draft party then? Or is everyone just going to Ray Jay?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nope!!

The Commish is having one at Beef 'O Bradys in Ybor.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I were a betting man…  one of these guys is a Buc by Round 3..  Really is no doubt in my mind.QB Derek Carr – Fresno State – Senior – 6-2, 214 – 4.67QB Teddy Bridgewater – Louisville – Junior – 6-2, 214 – 4.79QB Jimmy Garoppolo – Eastern Illinois – Senior – 6-2, 227 – 4.94

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

nope!!

a few of the guys here were planning something unofficial at your mom's house.  It would be kind of creppy if you showed up though.

My parents are both dead and don't own a house.....so that would be creepy with or without me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

a few of the guys here were planning something unofficial at your mom's house.  It would be kind of creppy if you showed up though.

Is this for real? Momma jokes?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

payback

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll admit. I laughed.

Please wait…

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.