Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• PewterReportED

Keymaster

How big of a need is running back for the Buccaneers? Who are the best backs in the class and which running back in the early or late rounds could end up in pewter and red? Find out in this 2014 running back draft preview.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9775:&Itemid=15

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m of the mindset that the Bucs don’t make it out of next weekend with the same group of RBs intact….just feel like its an area of strength which can be used to parlay into addressing an area of need.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

De’Anthony Thomas.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

De'Anthony Thomas.

I thought about him and Dri Archer, but don't they share the same similarities as Demps?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

De’Anthony Thomas’ speed translates to the game much better than Demps’ speed has. I also think that with Demps, he mostly relies on speed and never really puts on any moves…. In addition to being fast, Thomas is a very agile, quick player. He has the short area quickness and uses moves in combination with that quickness to make defenders miss several times per carry. Demps has never played a full season since entering the NFL and even struggled with injuries in college.Depending on who is available when we pick in the 5th/6th rounds..... I think adding Thomas for competition/stability at that role (KR, WR, RB, PR) would be a nice idea.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

with our current depth and limited picks, i’m gonna go out on a limb and say there’s no way in hell we draft a RB. Now WR draft preview is what i'd like to read.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

its kinda funny, one of our fullbacks, lonnie pryor, has similar size, weight, speed, and measurables as jeremy hill, the number one back in the draft.  he also had a college ypc very similar to hill.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our best bet is to avoid drafting a RB this year. No need no value in the pick.

Please wait…

• shanesnyder

Participant

If we do some how draft a RB, it would be primarily to fill a need an special teams.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.