Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• PewterReportED

Keymaster

How big of a need is running back for the Buccaneers? Who are the best backs in the class and which running back in the early or late rounds could end up in pewter and red? Find out in this 2014 running back draft preview. https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9775:&Itemid=15

• Anonymous

Inactive

PewterReportED, I read it and it was good.  What’s the possibilities if we trade Martin and draft a RB to save a lot of money and not miss a beat in RB production?  I like Martin and think he will do a decent job, but I do feel that he is replaceable and we need more draft picks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Martin is a difference maker and I don’t think that there is a running back in this class that I would take over him. Next year’s crop of running backs looks to be outstanding with Georgia’s Todd Gurley, Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon, and South Carolina’s Mike Davis all eligible to declare. Maybe next year that scenario make more sense.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree that Martin is a difference-maker.  I also agree about next year’s crop of running backs; ESPECIALLY Todd Gurley!!  He is an absolute STUD!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

PewterReportED; I hear you, but I think you are referring to his rookie year as a difference maker.  Before he was injured he really was not special.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Horse, do you remember that he also started slowly his rookie year?In addition, he was running behind a pretty poor OL.

• Anonymous

Inactive

bucjoe; yes I agree with you.  All I am saying is that he is trade bait if they decide to throw their line in the water.  We have won many of our play off games with big backs.  It’s the same for Clayborn as for trade bait.  I am just discussing trades; that’s all. 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.