Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Scott Reynolds

Keymaster

• Anonymous

Inactive

3.0 is still my favorite.Not the biggest fan of these OL in this one.

• Anonymous

Inactive

i didnt like the Sambrailo pick at 34. thats too early for him IMO and i wouldnt be shocked if he was still there in the 3rdother than that it was ok

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would have thought that with the re-signing of Rainey, this would put an end to the drafting a RB talk, but I guess not.I'll take O-Line depth or a flyer on a raw DE all day long over a 7th round pick RB who will not make the roster with Martin, Sims, Rainey, James

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not excited about Sambrailo, especially in round 2. I could basically give a rip about bench press numbers, but hearing that an OL lacks "functional strength" makes me awfully nervous.

• Anonymous

Inactive

After watching the supplementary highlight video, I feel that the Bucs need to find a way to trade for Kelvin Benjamin if their intention is to draft Winston. Vjax, Martin, and a 3rd round pick for Benjamin….I wonder what it would take?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the late pick of Mario Alford, but I still remain firm in my belief that if we are to acquire another 3rd for Glennon, we should take Justin Hardy and then we don’t have the worry about the WR position again for another 10 years.

• rogersgc

Participant

Don't really care for that draft at all.Bucs could do a lot better with their 2nd round selection.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still need to see what happens in free agency, but at this point I see the Bucs going DE in second.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would have thought that with the re-signing of Rainey, this would put an end to the drafting a RB talk, but I guess not.I'll take O-Line depth or a flyer on a raw DE all day long over a 7th round pick RB who will not make the roster with Martin, Sims, Rainey, James

I don't think anything should preclude the team from drafting (and then cheaply signing) a RB in the late rounds - especially if they think the guy is talented. Teams cycle through RBs like crazy. The number of RBs that start a game in the NFL each season is ridiculously high. Additionally, good teams, even those with talented backfields, consistently acquire RB talent year after year. Seattle SeahawksAcquired Marshawn Lynch in 2010Drafted Robert Turbin (4th round) - 2012Drafted Christine Michael (2nd round) -2013Drafted Spencer Ware (6th round) -2013Drafted Kiero Small (7th Round) -2014New England PatriotsBenJarvus Green-Ellis rushes for 1003 yards and 13TDs in 2010Drafted Shane Vereen (2nd round) - 2011Drafted Stevan Ridley (3rd Round) - 2011Sign UDFA Brandon Bolden to active roster - 2012Trade 7th round draft pick for LeGarrette Blount - 2013Drafted James White (4th Round) -2014Baltimore RavensRay Rice rushes for 1200 yards and 5 TDs - 2010Drafted Anthony Allen (7th round) - 2011Sign Ricky Williams - 2011Drafted Bernard Pierce (3rd Round) - 2012Sign Justin Forsett - 2014Drafted Lorenzo Taliaferro (4th Round) -2014Green Bay PackersDrafted Brandon Jackson (2nd round) -2007Drafted DeShawn Wynn (7th round) -2007Trade for Ryan Grant - 2007Re-Sign Ryan Grant - 2010Drafted James Starks (6th round) - 2010Drafted Alex Green (3rd round) - 2011Drafted Eddie Lacy (2nd round) - 2013Drafted Jonathan Franklin (4th Round) -2013

• Anonymous

Inactive

Patriots now rostering: Dion LewisLeGarrette BlountBrandon BoldenTyler GaffneyJonas GrayJames WhiteANDTravaris Cadet

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘PEWTERREPORT.COM’S 2015 BUCS’ 7-ROUND MOCK DRAFT 4.0’ is closed to new replies.