Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• MarineBuc

Participant

Not that it matters all that much, but PFT has the Bucs at 26th…and the poll seems to favor that being a too lowhttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/10/bucs-come-in-26th-in-our-preseason-power-rankings/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Naturally I think we should be ranked higher but it’s hard to fault anyone for ranking us here. We are a 4-12 team in everyone’s mind until we prove otherwise. Barring David/McCoy/VJax and Martin getting MRSA I can’t imagine us not improving.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We are an 8-8 team with Lovie at the helm with last years team.  Given the improvements we have made and the emphasis we have on offense I think 8-8 is the floor for this team.  A record for which I think we should be slightly disappointed.  We have talent albeit young and and new to our team in a lot of cases.  Should be humming by week 5 or 6.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree, but I still can’t fault people for listing us in the mid 20s this early. Now 32??? That’s ridiculous and impossible to back up, but from an outsiders perspective I can rationalize 26.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree, but I still can't fault people for listing us in the mid 20s this early. Now 32??? That's ridiculous and impossible to back up, but from an outsiders perspective I can rationalize 26.

No question, when doing any analysis on last years teams in the NFL, I'm of the ilk to prove it to me first. 

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.