Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Sit down, STFU, LfDems.

Pelosi/the House are already calling for an investigation.
      “Did you see all those white people rushing the course/ cheering at the end?” It was sickening.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Surprised you get television reception at the trailer park. Or did you catch it at your weekly hoods and robes meeting.

Anyways, awesome to see Phil hitting BOMBS out there all week.

He’s a great follow on social media. Hilarious content.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Surprised you get television reception at the trailer park. Or did you catch it at your weekly hoods and robes meeting.

Anyways, awesome to see Phil hitting BOMBS out there all week.

He’s a great follow on social media. Hilarious content.

I’ve never understand the hate that exists (or existed in the past) for Phil. It was as if you couldn’t be a fan of both him and Tiger at the same time. Phil is funny as hell, and would have won a shitload more if not for Tiger.

I enjoyed the tournament this weekend immensely. Phil didn’t just win as a 50-year-old, he pretty much controlled it all day on Sunday.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

With his brother on the bag too. Heard him say on the chip out of the high grass late, “no need to be a hero.” lol

Great to watch Mickelson come down the stretch because you can see him trying to stay centered, deep breaths, very deliberate etc., while still acknowledging the boisterous crowd. Tough balancing act.

always been a fan because of his humor and game

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I’ve never understand the hate that exists (or existed in the past) for Phil. It was as if you couldn’t be a fan of both him and Tiger at the same time.

For the life of me, I’ve never understood the mentality either.

I mean, it’s perfectly okay to be a fan of both for a multitude of reasons.

And, like you said, Phil is funny as hell, especially on social media…Adonis calves, activating the thumbs, and hitting 💣’s!

The amount of multiple stroke lead swings yesterday was incredible.

Historic and entertaining day for the world of golf.

• Kermit56

Participant

“Hitting bombs” is exactly right. On Sunday he was out-driving Koepka on more than one hole. I thoroughly enjoyed watching. I’ve never seen a crowd act like that, though, after a golf game.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Got it!
      Selective loserfgtdemocrat “white outrage”.

Agree, it was great to watch!!!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

“Hitting bombs” is exactly right. On Sunday he was out-driving Koepka on more than one hole. I thoroughly enjoyed watching. I’ve never seen a crowd act like that, though, after a golf game.

Yeah. He stepped on a few of them.

On 16, he brought the freaking thunder. 366 yards.

Nearly a 600 yard par 5, and ships it with driver/6-iron and still went off the back of the green.

Sick!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Not sure why Systemic, Colonial Racism is being celebrated by the Board’s Loserfgt Dems.

This was basically a Klan Rally on a Golf Course!

“”JuStiCe fOr geOrGe!!!!@!!”

• Roy

Participant

Michelson is about half Portuguese. Both his mom and dad are half Portuguese. But Chron will be delighted to know that Portuguese are not technically Hispanics.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.