Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Wutt

Participant

Go to PFT apparently the link is spam. Edit: this dumb board lets me tinyurl it though lmao https://tinyurl.com/t8gydbx

I couldn’t imagine trying to move with 9 kids.

• dexmonkey

Participant

no thanks

Rivers is completely done in. he was throwing more egregious INTs this season than Winston. where Winston is trying to force the issue Rivers just cant make the throw. thats much worse

hes in the same category as Eli. you got nothing left. hang it up

• Wutt

Participant

no thanks

Rivers is completely done in. he was throwing more egregious INTs this season than Winston. where Winston is trying to force the issue Rivers just cant make the throw. thats much worse

hes in the same category as Eli. you got nothing left. hang it up

Oh I don’t want him here I just thought it was odd he wants to continue playing after the season he had.

• Anonymous

Inactive

if Rivers leaves, LAC would be a potential opening for your guy #3 as a free agent (if the Bux decide to go on without him)….it would be an interesting story.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Rivers is done.

Time to hang it up.

• cvillebucfan

Participant

River can throw a football 20 yards. He’s done.

• 3rd String Kicker

Was a Rivers fan out of NC State and still am to the day, he’s had a great career short of winning a Lombardi, but I do think it’s about that time for him to retire.

• Roy

Participant

If you want to get rid of Winston because he leads the league in interceptions, fine.  But don’t then pick up the guy who is tied for 2nd and put him in this offense and expect to solve the problem.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rivers over Dalton? Not much of a choice.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.