Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Buc45

Participant

First Round Talents still available- Will Hernandez G, Derius Guice RB, Justin Reid S (I like him more than James), Connor Williams T, Josh Jackson CB

Other players that I like a lot are Carlton Davis CB, Isaiah Oliver CB, Nick Chubb RB, Donte Jackson CB

Harold Landry, Sam Hubbard and Lorenzo Carter are all studs but I don’t think we double up on the defensive line

Jackson, Chubb and Hernandez have all been in for private visits for the Bucs so keep and I out for them.

• Redrum

Participant

Would love to get Oliver. I think Chubb or Guide will be a Buc tomorrow.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Chubb, Hernandez, and Jackson.
      Good to go.

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

I mean towards RoJo right now. I think Guice goes before we pick tonorrow.
      Hoping for RoJo/Chubb, Oliver, Hernandez tomorrow.

• Timbuc2

Participant

Justin Reid is a straight up player. Highlights show him picking off Rosen and Darnold this past season.

• Buc45

Participant

My top three are Guice, Hernandez and Reid. I would be happy with any of them with our first second round pick.

• TBChucky

Participant

Vea + Hernandez we’re adding almost 700 lbs. of kick ass to our trenches! That’d be so sweet.. I’m good with Oliver/Jackson, or Guice/Chubb/RoJo.. Can’t wait for tonight!

• JC5100

Participant

Connor Williams fits exactly what Bucs need. Instant starter at guard and could replace Dotson in two years.

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

RB – RoJo II

CB – Oliver or Jackson

OLine – BPA

• T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Participant

If we were to prioritize RB, G, and CB remember Vaccaro and Eric Reid are still available free agents and would fit great next to Evans. I’m thinking that unless Justin Reid or Ronnie Harrison are available at one of our later 2nd rounders we should just forego the position outside of maybe a late round sleeper and grab one of those free agents.

• JC5100

Participant

Free Agency is pretty much out because of our cap situation.

Edit

Bucs had $1.4M of available cap room yesterday.

The trade with Bills cost the Bucs an extra 400k in rookie allocation, leaving with with $1M. Assuming Sims signed a vet min deal, it cost the team an additional $140,000 of cap space because a 550,000 came off and a 690,000 came on.

Cliffs: Bucs have $860k of cap room.

• 3rd String Kicker

Lots of great players remaining, no need to move up. Stay put and let the players fall to you.

• buccnation

Participant

Corner, Running back, safety, and oline should be the focus in day 2.

• nitey

Participant

The Bucs could cut Sweezy and free up 6M which could happen if they take a guard like Hernandez at the top of the 2nd round. That’s more than enough to pick up a safety or a running back like Anderson.

• Ja’crispy

Participant

I really want Guice. Hernandez and Oliver would be nice too.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.